[3.7] Oro's Infernus | 1.9M Shaper DPS | 8k HP

I think about for 6L instead Added Fire Damage Support how about to use Ancestral Call Support?
My Judgement...
Where did you see Added Fire? Its good to use it instead fire penetration for map clearing and on tougher bosses you put fire pen back
Got my answer on marauder topic
Editado por útlima vez por Ashytàka en 10 dic. 2017 16:07:25
"
zomgsadfish escribió:
Any reason why Resolute Technique is not picked up in the tree?

Because then you'd never proc Elemental Overload
anyone have an example of a good 2H to use before Oro's? The one im using now just doesnt feel like its cutting it damage wise, I clear normal enemies fine but rares and bosses are rough. Especially Abyss rares, those damn things when spawned with regen take forever

Editado por útlima vez por DotsandDashes en 10 dic. 2017 13:15:43
Mate that sword has like 100 dps. It would be good on level ~20.
Go on trade page and look for swords or any other weapon (depending on you leveling gem) with highest dps you can get for 1c. You can even use terminus est unless you are using sunder, then you need axe or mace
I just realized im retarded lmao. i spent an alch and more than doubled my damage
"
mafiamighty escribió:
Where did you see Added Fire? Its good to use it instead fire penetration for map clearing and on tougher bosses you put fire pen back

Sure Fire Penetration, my mistake.
My Judgement...
other than my little derp moment with that previous weapon this build have been going pretty well but I'm having a hell of a time surviving the cruel lab boss fights. firs time in i die on the last one, second time in I had 3 treasure keys but died on the second one, third time in I died on the last one again.
"
DotsandDashes escribió:
other than my little derp moment with that previous weapon this build have been going pretty well but I'm having a hell of a time surviving the cruel lab boss fights. firs time in i die on the last one, second time in I had 3 treasure keys but died on the second one, third time in I died on the last one again.

Make 4L Warchief and let him do the job for you.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional