[3.7] Oro's Infernus | 1.9M Shaper DPS | 8k HP

I feel like for farming packs, that Ancestral Call Support Gem is just really really good in this build. I dunno, could be wrong though.
I believe it should be a great option instead of Fire Pen for pack clearing
Editado por útlima vez por mafiamighty en 11 dic. 2017 6:15:11
Up front apology if Path of building would answer this question, as I have a Mac (QQ) can't download PoB. Would you advise hovering around 55% - 60% to elemental resistances because of the rapid rate of endurance charges? Even with immortal call proc'd and wiping them, they seem to generate very quickly. What are your thoughts?
Here is a variation i am currently building: https://pastebin.com/vGdsqi4x

Around 15% less DPS but notice the leech rate :)
"
xXx_Innos_xXx escribió:
Up front apology if Path of building would answer this question, as I have a Mac (QQ) can't download PoB. Would you advise hovering around 55% - 60% to elemental resistances because of the rapid rate of endurance charges? Even with immortal call proc'd and wiping them, they seem to generate very quickly. What are your thoughts?

You can do that if you are careful. I prefer to be capped so i can do ele weakness maps.

@asmodael
This build is pretty flexible so you can make it much more tankier than it is if you sacrifice some of dps. It should still be more than enough
Elemental weakness mod, good point. Thanks
"
mafiamighty escribió:

@asmodael
This build is pretty flexible so you can make it much more tankier than it is if you sacrifice some of dps. It should still be more than enough

I was thinking along the same lines. As an added bonus we can use an instant life flask that removes burning on self. After using that life leech jumps to 6k/sec with Arakaali :) Linking max level Molten Shell to the CWDT will also add around 1k armor.

I am also considering Molten Strike respec variant for farming shaper early in the league, since point blank is rly close.
Editado por útlima vez por azmodael en 11 dic. 2017 13:34:36
"
azmodael escribió:
"
mafiamighty escribió:

@asmodael

I was thinking along the same lines. As an added bonus we can use an instant life flask that removes burning on self. After using that life leech jumps to 6k/sec with Arakaali :) Linking max level Molten Shell to the CWDT will also add around 1k armor.

I am also considering Molten Strike respec variant for farming shaper early in the league, since point blank is rly close.

All good points! Im not a streamer or anything similar, i have a full time job (2 actually) so i dont have time to test all the things and variants, you should all consider this as a general guideline and see where you can improve it or make it fit your playstyle.
without Oro's does fireborn help much? or would getting the Oro's first be the better way to go?

Are we forced to go with VP? I can't sustain without it vs tougher encounters but at the same time i hate having 0 regen, maybe there is something wrong with my personal build/items?
P.S. I know that my gems are underlevelled, just built this character today :)

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional