[3.7] Oro's Infernus | 1.9M Shaper DPS | 8k HP

"
mafiamighty escribió:
OK I understand its not beginner friendly. I will be posting leveling trees in the next few min,
here you can find 50 SP tree so you know how to start
http://poeurl.com/bE5I

*I have updated first post with leveling trees and tips

Thank you, Everything is much easier to follow now and I'm trying it out leveling as frost blade with ancestral call (which is pretty damn good clear speed so far)
The pastebin doesn't seem to work. Is it going to be updateD?
Try now
Thanks for posting this bro...its great so far even though I am just using Frost Blades until I get the gem and weapon haha.
I have a question, your gem links says to level up cwdt and immortal call. Is that all the way to 20? Including corrupting? Won't that take the damage threshold to high to be proc'd? I believe it's like 3100 at level 20. Am I missing something? Thanks. Great looking build. I'm on Xbox and can't wait to try it. This was my only area of slight confusion
Disregard my previous post. I think I get it. I deal 100 damage to myself per hit (100% ignite) 11 hits per sec, that will hit the threshold of cwdt before the immortal call buff drops. Which is just over 3 secs long and I should deal enough damage through the amulet in less then 3 secs.
Hey, nice guide, I'll try this build in abyss.
But can you please integrate the skill trees for leveling into pob?

And the leveling trees are still 3.0
Editado por útlima vez por Telvann en 10 dic. 2017 7:25:53
I'm sorry maybe i'm noob but how can you have 10 ascendancy points in this build? don't you just get 8?
"
Leanath escribió:
I'm sorry maybe i'm noob but how can you have 10 ascendancy points in this build? don't you just get 8?

The ascendancy nodes dont take an extra point. Once you skilled the "Duelist Ascendancy" you can choose champion/glad/slayer without spending an extra point
oh ok thanks!

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional