[3.0] How to Flicker. Terminus Est Edition!

Best single target skill (for bosses) would be Viper Strike? (with same supp gems used for flicker strike)
"
leafyr0kr escribió:
Best single target skill (for bosses) would be Viper Strike? (with same supp gems used for flicker strike)

I tried alot of skills for single tarket or AoE wave skills, my top 5 favorites:

1) Lacerate is amazing for trio uber atziri.
2) Frostblades (great for pack clears and freezing bosses!)
4) Wild strike if you're dealing with phys reflect maps
3) Viperstrike for uber atziri/vaal boss
5) Frenzy
Editado por útlima vez por Molochmane en 23 ago. 2017 23:46:37
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/ChiefofCereal/characters

Could anyone help me find out what's wrong with my damage? It's currently only 11146, no flasks, but with Herald of Ash, Arctic Armour, and Asassin's Mark on. I feel like it should be way higher since the only big piece I'm missing from an idea build here is the gloves, but even then I feel like something is wrong here.

My stats https://puu.sh/xi9Nv/f183fc5493.jpg
Editado por útlima vez por ChiefofCereal en 24 ago. 2017 0:59:39
"
ChiefofCereal escribió:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/ChiefofCereal/characters

Could anyone help me find out what's wrong with my damage? It's currently only 11146, no flasks, but with Herald of Ash, Arctic Armour, and Asassin's Mark on. I feel like it should be way higher since the only big piece I'm missing from an idea build here is the gloves, but even then I feel like something is wrong here.

My stats https://puu.sh/xi9Nv/f183fc5493.jpg

1) That's mainhand damage..you'll need to share your flicker strike damage.
2) You're level 73, gems are not even lvl 20 with 20% quality.
hey guys
some lvl ago i asked here for some help ,
i did what was telled me and tried by best until now to get better dps /hp
now im stuck again withl lvl 81 , my dpu is without flasks 6.7 k and 3.4k life
i have no problems on tier 7 rare maps
my budget is 20 chaos - i dont know how to farm more , i hav enot the equip i need
bellys = 50c
better rings =more than 30 c
atzirs gloves = 20 ex +
6l terminus est = too much ...

thanks in advance
"
Molochmane escribió:
"
ThePile escribió:
Really enjoying this build so far. Was wondering if you could take a look at my gear and give me your thoughts on what I should upgrade next? I still feel a little squishy.

Should I drop the carnage heart for a rare amulet with life/crit chance/crit multiplier?

Should I also get a better roll on my Abyssus?

1) drop the carnage heart (If you can): grab at minimum a +70 max life/30+ crit or global multi 30 + physical damage amulet..but it wouldn't be my frist priority
2) Replace the abyssus (first thing to do)
4) you're laking max+ life in your gear, you can grab a kaoms heart or belly of the beast.

"
Apostalig123 escribió:
Hi KorgothBG!
Can you see what else can be improved here?
At the moment I have 664k DPS, but I have a few more stones not level 20. How do you get 904 dps? Is it all a matter of stones? Or is something else missing from me?
And another question - I have at the moment 5796hp, at level 87. As you got 6800+, I can still spend 2 points on HP, but it will give me about 200xp. Where else can I get 800?)
I apologize if I write with errors, this is not my native language;)

1) Get you skill gems and support gems to lvl 20 with quality 20%.
2) you're laking max+ life in your gear. Especially acquiring the right gear in standard league, it's gonna be super expensive. In rings you should be looking at 70+ max life, amulets 70+ max life, boots 80+, belts +80. And being higher level with hp nodes helps.
3) to reach 900 k dps, you'll need better gear or have a 6L ancestral warchief in a belly of the beast. It's possble to reach 1.7-2 million PEAK dps on mirrored gear jewelry (if wealth has no bounds) and additional 1.1 million PEAK dps from 6L ancestral warchief: total 3 million dps !!!

800 exalts for rings and amulet alone :(

but here's a realistic view on my legacy league flicker
Spoiler
LvL 98 slayer

stats:
9600+ hp

10.64 aps avg with full frenzy

with abyssus

Spoiler

44.6 k(hatred, golem only hideout)
77.5 (hatred, golem, AW, flasks, hideout)
127k (hatred, golem, AW, flask, full charges)

I think to spend about 60exalted on boots and amulet with a lot of xp and crit. But it seems to me that it will not greatly increase my DPS and survivability)
"
Apostalig123 escribió:

I think to spend about 60exalted on boots and amulet with a lot of xp and crit. But it seems to me that it will not greatly increase my DPS and survivability)

To be honest with you, majority of the time i played legacy league, i just used +frenzy bisco collar. Survivability was fine as long I don't roll crap mods, was farming T14+ maps then.

- the key to success really is a good pair of boots, decent rings and... jewelry slots !
Editado por útlima vez por Molochmane en 24 ago. 2017 8:32:40
@Molochmane
https://puu.sh/xitep/1bfbf5a0d9.jpg
Only 14.8k :(
Editado por útlima vez por ChiefofCereal en 24 ago. 2017 11:35:42
Can somebody share HP terminus est passive tree? I'm f**king can't even complete t10 maps with evasion
how the hell are u getting such a high dps?
Am i doing something wrong?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional