[3.0] How to Flicker. Terminus Est Edition!

"
stevieQQ escribió:
how the hell are u getting such a high dps?
Am i doing something wrong?

Low Crit on Terminus, no Abyssus, no Taste of Haste, no 6L, dunno about jewels
Spoiler

Currently level 80, I haven't picked up headsman yet, just started picking up the scion life area, around 5.5k life. Other than occasional one shots from mobs, I have a lot of trouble with bosses in general, it seems like I can't keep up my leech vs their damage, also sometimes I just stop flickering for a second, and I'm not sure if it's due to lack of mana during single target encounters or not enough crit chance to keep up my flicker's frenzy charges use. Anyone had similar issues before ?
"
Quane escribió:
Spoiler

Currently level 80, I haven't picked up headsman yet, just started picking up the scion life area, around 5.5k life. Other than occasional one shots from mobs, I have a lot of trouble with bosses in general, it seems like I can't keep up my leech vs their damage, also sometimes I just stop flickering for a second, and I'm not sure if it's due to lack of mana during single target encounters or not enough crit chance to keep up my flicker's frenzy charges use. Anyone had similar issues before ?

Try to use ice golem, It will give you a great chance to crit.With this golem on the maps, I get 92% crit.

5.6k hp
118/152/119/-49 Resistence
2790 armour
18k damage per hit
6,33% att for sec

What I must to change?
"
Apostalig123 escribió:
"
Quane escribió:
Spoiler

Try to use ice golem, It will give you a great chance to crit.With this golem on the maps, I get 92% crit.

Yeah, I noticed that during encounters with bosses, who have more hp than usual, whether due to mod or general high hp pool, when I run out of my diamond flask charges, I can't keep up with frenzy charges regeneration, without power charges I'm sitting at 63% crit chance.

But the question is how do we sustain frenzy charges during 1v1 boss encounters ? We can only get one frenzy charge per flicker strike use (even with multistrike) from terminus est, and that has to be a crit. Considering no power charges, no diamond flask charges ? Ideally what crit chance should we aim for to sustain our frenzy charges for bosses ?

hey guys

some lvl ago i asked here for some help ,
i did what was telled me and tried by best until now to get better dps /hp
now im stuck again withl lvl 83 , my dpu is without flasks 7 k and 3.7k life
i have no problems on tier 8 rare maps
my budget is 20 chaos - i dont know how to farm more , i hav enot the equip i need
bellys = 50c
better rings =more than 30 c
atzirs gloves = 20 ex +
6l terminus est = too much ...

thanks in advance

Thank you for this guide. It has been my favorite build so far in POE. I tried it out at the end of last league and I had a bunch of currency so I bought Kaom's and Acuity right away once I was leveled. I started this league for this build and still loving it. I'm on the squish side, more so then I remember from last league, but my gear is OK other than gloves and chest. I'm sitting at around 15 ex. Should I buy Kaom's now, or keep saving for Acuity? I feel Acuity would be my best bet right now, but I may be wrong.
something just to note after having gone pretty far with this build.

even a tiny amount of mana leech is pretty damn important.

I have a single jewel ( 15% damage, 11 crit, 0.38 mana leech) and it massively mitigates any maps with mana effects, or the odds that you will hit a situation where you OOM when flicker striking high HP mobs and none of them die.

I didn't see it in the original guide, but I found it to be mandatory for killing bosses.

question: I am still using belly of the beast for the extra 6L, I planned to use a 6L terminus for flicker, and swap to a second weapon with 6L warchief for killing bosses that are too dangerous to stay in melee of. this didn't really work out so great as my totem gets 1 shot by pretty much everything and it becomes more dangerous to stay fighting the boss rather than just sucking it up and trying to slowly, repeatedly flicker the boss to death with long periods of running for my life.

is there a good suggestion on how to either increase totem survivability, a suggestion for 6L for viper strike, or maybe a suggestion for a better defensive 6L to put in my chest?
Hey all,
I just started playing POE and I'm currently leveling my second char following this guide.
I have a question about Blood Rage + damage when full life.
It seems to me that when you activate bloodrage your hp stays at 99.9% no matter how much regen (or overleech) you have. Ran some "tests" with global chat people as well.
In my case I currently have 2948hp and 138 regen, when I hit Blood Rage it stays at 2945hp and it doesnt go up even with overleech.

Am I doing something wrong?

Please help a noob :P
"
eggiog escribió:
Hey all,
I just started playing POE and I'm currently leveling my second char following this guide.
I have a question about Blood Rage + damage when full life.
It seems to me that when you activate bloodrage your hp stays at 99.9% no matter how much regen (or overleech) you have. Ran some "tests" with global chat people as well.
In my case I currently have 2948hp and 138 regen, when I hit Blood Rage it stays at 2945hp and it doesnt go up even with overleech.

Am I doing something wrong?

Please help a noob :P

With blood rage on you will never be able to be full hp. But they changed damage on full life to be like 99.5% and not 100%, so that it still works with blood rage.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional