[3.0] How to Flicker. Terminus Est Edition!

"
elestion escribió:
i would like some advice on how to proceed with gearing, i haven't gotten the flasks yet because i'm cheap but i'm working on it, what else should i focus on? many thanks in advance!

Get a sword with a perfect crit roll (75% increased) it's not worth linking anything less. I'd also replace the abyssus, that increased physical damage taken roll will really hurt you in higher tier maps.

Replace your mana flask (which you shouldn't need anymore) with a lion's roar then start saving for taste of hate to replace the quicksilver.

Your boots and amulet are probably easily upgraded for better life rolls and i'd get a "physical attack damage leeched as mana" roll on a piece of jewelry somewhere to save a point on the tree.

You could replace your belly of the beast with a random armor based 6L body armor with a high life roll and some resists or just throw an essence of greed on a white one.

Also the empty green socket on your helm should be used for something, either put blood rage (for the lazy) or ice golem in there.

Then it's just GCP's, acuity, kaoms heart, 6l sword etc.
Editado por útlima vez por darkflame en 22 ago. 2017 23:42:11
Really enjoying this build so far. Was wondering if you could take a look at my gear and give me your thoughts on what I should upgrade next? I still feel a little squishy.

Should I drop the carnage heart for a rare amulet with life/crit chance/crit multiplier?

Should I also get a better roll on my Abyssus?

Spoiler

Thanks again for putting the guide together! One of the best ones I've seen so far.
Hey guys I been trying this beautiful build out for sometime even back when it was the 2 handed axe build. Recently started playing again and reoptimised the build to the crit one.

Was wondering what gloves to get next I have rare ones atm so what ones out of Maligaro's and Shadows should I get as acutiy is too expensive for me atm

Keep up the great work man. Dunno where I would be in Poe without this guide xD

Edit: Also buying Lion's Roar and Atziri's soon
Editado por útlima vez por raw2910 en 23 ago. 2017 3:32:51
Hey Thanks for the nice Build!

Question: Do you think its worth it to go for Vaal pact if u cant afford Atziri's Acuity and switch back oncy you got them, or isn't worth due the life / Dps loose from other specs?
And of course, i would'nt use Endless hunger so i would spend those points else where
Editado por útlima vez por Isaac95 en 23 ago. 2017 17:01:50
Hi KorgothBG!
Can you see what else can be improved here?
At the moment I have 664k DPS, but I have a few more stones not level 20. How do you get 904 dps? Is it all a matter of stones? Or is something else missing from me?
And another question - I have at the moment 5796hp, at level 87. As you got 6800+, I can still spend 2 points on HP, but it will give me about 200xp. Where else can I get 800?)
I apologize if I write with errors, this is not my native language;)

My items:
Spoiler

Hello, would like to say thanks for this guide once again. Started a week ago and really loving PoE. Wanted to ask how I should go about upgrading my gear besides getting a Kaom's Heart. Also is it worth going for a perfect Terminus Est when I have a 73% one already?

Spoiler
Editado por útlima vez por Tnec en 23 ago. 2017 18:06:19
"
ThePile escribió:
Really enjoying this build so far. Was wondering if you could take a look at my gear and give me your thoughts on what I should upgrade next? I still feel a little squishy.

Should I drop the carnage heart for a rare amulet with life/crit chance/crit multiplier?

Should I also get a better roll on my Abyssus?

1) drop the carnage heart (If you can): grab at minimum a +70 max life/30+ crit or global multi 30 + physical damage amulet..but it wouldn't be my frist priority
2) Replace the abyssus (first thing to do)
4) you're laking max+ life in your gear, you can grab a kaoms heart or belly of the beast.

"
Apostalig123 escribió:
Hi KorgothBG!
Can you see what else can be improved here?
At the moment I have 664k DPS, but I have a few more stones not level 20. How do you get 904 dps? Is it all a matter of stones? Or is something else missing from me?
And another question - I have at the moment 5796hp, at level 87. As you got 6800+, I can still spend 2 points on HP, but it will give me about 200xp. Where else can I get 800?)
I apologize if I write with errors, this is not my native language;)

1) Get you skill gems and support gems to lvl 20 with quality 20%.
2) you're laking max+ life in your gear. Especially acquiring the right gear in standard league, it's gonna be super expensive. In rings you should be looking at 70+ max life, amulets 70+ max life, boots 80+, belts +80. And being higher level with hp nodes helps.
3) to reach 900 k dps, you'll need better gear or have a 6L ancestral warchief in a belly of the beast. It's possble to reach 1.7-2 million PEAK dps on mirrored gear jewelry (if wealth has no bounds) and additional 1.1 million PEAK dps from 6L ancestral warchief: total 3 million dps !!!

800 exalts for rings and amulet alone :(

but here's a realistic view on my legacy league flicker
Spoiler
LvL 98 slayer

stats:
9600+ hp

10.64 aps avg with full frenzy

with abyssus

Spoiler

44.6 k(hatred, golem only hideout)
77.5 (hatred, golem, AW, flasks, hideout)
127k (hatred, golem, AW, flask, full charges)

Editado por útlima vez por Molochmane en 23 ago. 2017 20:30:26
Do you think it' s worth it to invest 3 skill points in survivalist or Acuity to use the Inspired learning gem in the right jewelslot?
"
Seeling escribió:
Do you think it' s worth it to invest 3 skill points in survivalist or Acuity to use the Inspired learning gem in the right jewelslot?

not really

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional