[3.0] How to Flicker. Terminus Est Edition!

What were the mods of the map? - reesistances? Multiple damage mods?
Level up, also i'm not sure what your jewel are, perhaps there is room for upgrade there. Also 40% Abyssus.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
"
KorgothBG escribió:
What were the mods of the map? - reesistances? Multiple damage mods?
Level up, also i'm not sure what your jewel are, perhaps there is room for upgrade there. Also 40% Abyssus.

all jewels have 6-7% life

Can you comment on the questions about guardians/acrobatics please?
IGN - Imgur
I've answered about acrobatics in a huge post with calculations and whatnot regarding acrobatics a few pages. Guardians ... what can depending on the mods it can be sketchy but they are doable. Most of them besides Minotaur are more about your ability to dodge and not about your stats anyway ... Same goes for shaper.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Good build.

I'll try a similar tree with starforge and a raider to compare dps. Oro's damage is somewhat lacking at map tiers 14-15. (Maybe because my gems aren't 20/20 yet).
hey man, im loving ur build so far

for now i am using belly west and i have 4links that i can make something with that

i am working with cwdt 1lvl + bladevortex 8lvl + 20lvl curse on hit + 20lvl enfeebee, it gives me some more guard when jumping to alot of mobs, but is there any better choice to make use of 4 link?

my warchef is supported with maim and melee dps + summon ice golem

i am thinking that there is something usefull that can make bosses less accurate or less defensive, any ideas?

Enfeeble would be the best defensive curse, though i must note that Act and map bosses have 60% less Curse Effect and The Shaper and the guardians have 80% less Curse Effect so curses aren't.
Hey mate,could you take a look at my profile ? My damage is really lacking,i know i dont have a 6l terminus,but still..20k dps isnt a bit low with all my flasks ?
Flicker strike DOES NOT DISPLAY DPS it displays damage per use, multiply that to your attacks per second and you'll get your DPS. And yeah you don't have a 6L and you don't have a Taste of Hate.
What do you think about more Life Leech?

I've noticed during bosses/harbingers I'm never topped off in hp, my LL with Blood Rage is 1.5
IGN - Imgur
i would like some advice on how to proceed with gearing, i haven't gotten the flasks yet because i'm cheap but i'm working on it, what else should i focus on? many thanks in advance!

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional