[3.0] How to Flicker. Terminus Est Edition!

Anywhere is fine. Though you would really want Kaom's Heart
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Hey!

Wanted to ask if this build is still up to date? And if not what do i need to change to play it in this patch?
And what can i expect from it
Editado por útlima vez por Hextall en 12 jun. 2018 13:29:01
It is not currently up to date as i don't feel that it performs as good as it once was. With that said it's still perfectly viable and especially exceeds in fast map clearing (which can be seen in the comments).

The build remains relatively unchanged with a few exceptions (from the top of my head):

Oskaram gloves or a Shaper rare ring with Assassin's mark on hit are absolutely mandatory and thus you won't need Blasphemy + assassin's mark. That frees some mana to be reserved by something else (i.e. combo of HoA+Hatred or HoA+AA+Purity of element of your choice etc. etc.)

With the changed position of the Slayer passives you can no longer get Overleech AND Uber cull AND Melee Splash. You'll have to pick only 2. My suggestion would most likely be (though note that this is untested) to drop Fortify use Melee Splash gem and go for the Cull and Overleech. You could potentially use leap slam with Fortify to keep the buff up (such playstyle annoys me personally but it might be your thing)

Those are the more important things that i can think of atm, again untested and from the top of my head.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Editado por útlima vez por KorgothBG en 12 jun. 2018 14:06:18
I'm getting the lesser culling from warchief + culling support. Seems better than using an ascendancy point (only matters on boss fights), and I'm not sure how much I need the onslaught part. You also have to give up something else really good to take that.
Hey, just wanted to share my take on the build.

I went with a second 6-link instead of kaom's and use vaal double strike for boss fights, since double strike's flat phys scales really well with TE's crit and attack speed, plus the clones are insane. It helps smooth out the build's kinks and turns it into a very effective boss killer alongside already being a good map clearer.

Here is the pastebin if you feel like checking it out: https://pastebin.com/FTsfLSYs
I looked at your build and it's certainly very interesting. I envy the 1M damage with double strike. However, I'm tending now to make my builds more single purpose, rather than try to make one build do as much as possible. I still don't like those defensive nodes on the right side for flicker, as I would rather have max offense. I'm well over 500k on damage and don't have fully leveled gems yet (17/20 at present). I just use flicker for map clearing, for which it is by far the fastest, and have a couple of other boss killers that are much much better at that (though I'm still not quite happy with those). Most of the time with flicker I go through a whole map without even noticing damage, and it is by far the favorite for strong boxes, breaches and abysses. I'm happy to tag team with another build to do bosses.
is it possible to tweak this build to be used as a champion instead of a slayer?
any update for 3.3?
This is probably the first build I really tried to follow as much as possible, and also my favorite build. The clearing speed makes it all worth it when showing this game to my friends ;)

And I would like to try to get my flicker character to lvl 100, however that does take time, and patience. So if anyone could look at my lvl 90 duelist slayer and see if I can use any upgrades or change anything in my build? Any tips is appreciated =)

And thanks for the awesome guide!
Besides the changes you listed a couple of pages back (changes to melee splash passives etc), are there anything new for 3.5? I was kind of hoping the new crafting could bring something new to this build.

Sad to see you don't see it as good as it once was. I've tried a few other builds, but never had as much fun as I had with this.
Editado por útlima vez por chrishobbel en 8 dic. 2018 10:45:44

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional