[3.0] How to Flicker. Terminus Est Edition!

can someone here please help
I am playing a Terminus Est Flicker Strike Slayer and used this Guide as a blueprint, but got some ideas viewing the Path of Exile builds video guide on youtube.

I am not a very experienced PoE Player, but I like to share my thoughts on this build with the community, perhaps someone comes up with better ideas or some players can profit from my remarks:

Ascendency Points:
Atm I am using Endless Hunger and Brutal Fervour for the nice Slayer leech, followed up with Overwhelm (stun immunity and stunning all monsters on first hit giving a nice potion of safety imho) and Impact (freeing a gem Slot on Flicker Strike). Cutting culling Strike and Onslaught is a high price, perhaps I need to check another setup in the future while going further.

Skilltree:
I copied most of the skilltree postet here but needed to adjust on some points.

Gear:
I am Lvl 88 now, using a 30 quality 5L Terminus Est (AW Totem Setup with culling strike), a rare 6L Chest (Flicker Strike setup), rare Spiked Gloves (Leap Slam + Ice Golem), Atziri's Steps (Herald of Ice, Hatred, Curse on Hit with Assasins's Mark) and a 40% Flicker Strike enchantet Starkonjas (CWDT + Immortal Call + Blood Rage + increased Duration).

Stats:
In my hideout (unbuffed/unflasked) I am coming up with 13900 Damage per use on Flicker Strike, around 5,6k HP, resists capped and 30% Eva / 40% dodge /46% spelldodge.

Experience playing the build:
The build is doing very fine, yet, clearing Lvl 10-13 maps easily, but sometimes I got stucked or I am getting a one-shot. The Slayer leech provides very nice survivability and the fun and the speed of using Flicker Strike is awesome. Sometimes it is nasty that you can't focus on a target, but that's the price you pay ;-)

Thank you for reading and your comments or your questions.

Greetz Flavi
Editado por útlima vez por darthfelix en 4 abr. 2018 8:29:36
"
LovingFaces escribió:

Can you post your Gear and give some more information? Ascendency Points, HP...

Making it much easier to help you.

Greetz
Flavi
"
LovingFaces escribió:
Show us your character and we can check it out for you ;-)
Welp, this build is now officially dead thanks to the BS nerf done to Flicker Strike. May that awesome skill RIP.
"
EnkerZan escribió:
Welp, this build is now officially dead thanks to the BS nerf done to Flicker Strike. May that awesome skill RIP.

What was the nerf? Is oro's the only viable flicker now? :\
-Tasmi
"
EnkerZan escribió:
Nerf? what nerf? now i cant do T16 with 4 fingers in my nose anymore??? :(
"
ItsTasmi escribió:
"
EnkerZan escribió:

What was the nerf? Is oro's the only viable flicker now? :\

edit: Nevermind, something went wrong when my character ported over to standard. I talked with support about it and they fixed it. For some unknown reason my frenzy charges were disappearing right away after acquiring them rendering me unable to spam the flicker strike. So disregard my last statement.
Editado por útlima vez por EnkerZan en 11 abr. 2018 11:56:29
Great build, im doing t10 ~ t15 and uber lab farm fine with Starkonja's . i just have some trouble with the guardians.So far is a great build for farm, fast clearing maps and bosses.

Spoiler
Editado por útlima vez por eduardo9723 en 12 abr. 2018 16:42:12
Got back to playing this build, so much fun. I don't know why I stopped originally.

I never lose.
Either I win
Or I learn
- Nelson Mandela

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional