[3.0] How to Flicker. Terminus Est Edition!

"
Sheral escribió:
After the Vaal pack nerf, do u guys use "The Writhing Jar Hallowed Hybrid Flask" or "Carnage Heart" with this build? Also thinking about Atziri's Acuity is still a good choice because u have life regen out of combat what is good vs traps and save 1 passive point, but not sure worth the huge investment (for a new player like myself).

Carnage heart is not bad but I prefer physical Impresence

New atziri's acuity is not worth it. Oskarm is pretty good.
Can somebody help me to get this working with 3.1? What should I replace? Or could you link me the post if you were already explain that?
Editado por útlima vez por kekikcilerakin en 15 feb. 2018 12:22:58
Is the build in 3.1 and in the new league possible, do you think?
I've recently started playing Path of Exile and this is the first build I've leveled to Maps. The build has been super fun, but after reaching T8-T9 maps I've been dying a lot.
If anybody can share any help, that'll be really great.

Also,I know need to complete the last Ascendancy, but the last trial is apparently just really shy.

Thanks in advance for your help.

"
kekikcilerakin escribió:
Can somebody help me to get this working with 3.1? What should I replace? Or could you link me the post if you were already explain that?

Also, buddy, you can refer to OPs post on the page (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1859077/page/108)

Editado por útlima vez por namandagr8 en 16 feb. 2018 10:19:43
"
namandagr8 escribió:
"
kekikcilerakin escribió:

Also, buddy, you can refer to OPs post on the page (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1859077/page/108)

Thanks dude, I didn't see that.

Also I am 62 level and I'm dying like in 1 hit in Act 10. Is this has something to do with my level? You can see my character in my profile. Also could you tell me what to change in my gears please?
Editado por útlima vez por kekikcilerakin en 16 feb. 2018 18:50:49
"
kekikcilerakin escribió:
"
namandagr8 escribió:
"
kekikcilerakin escribió:

Thanks dude, I didn't see that.

Also I am 62 level and I'm dying like in 1 hit in Act 10. Is this has something to do with my level? You can see my character in my profile. Also could you tell me what to change in my gears please?

First order of business would be to get Ascendancies
Build doesn't really work without Impact.
I need updated endgame gears. I can't figure out what to wear, please...
My clear speed isn't smooth because i usually miss my attack. How many chance to hit does this buld require ? My chance to hit is 90% and my tooltip crt chance in ho is 65%.
"
KorgothBG escribió:
Abyss jewels - i'd say the best combination would be Physical damage to sword attacks, crit chance/crit multi/accuracy, maximum life and resistances. Now let's say that you have Darkness Enthroned (2 sockets + 50% jewel efficacy so basically 3 sockets in this example as all jewels are the same) + 2 socket Bubonic Trail, Tombfist and Lightpoacher and 4 tree sockets for a total of 13 abyss jewel sockets, now lets say that you have 13 perfect Abyss jewels with 13-20 physical damage, 50 life and 10% all resistances so that's a total of 169-260 physical damage, +650 maximum life and 130% to all resistances! Of course having such a gear is pretty much impossible but i hope that you get the idea!

You guys think 6 to 9 physical damage to sword attacks good? This is the best jewel I found...
With the new Slayer ascendency, do we use melee splash has a gem? Cull and Overleech are now moved to a four-pointer, so if you want melee spalsh you've to abandon one of them.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional