[3.0] How to Flicker. Terminus Est Edition!

"
lordgreg escribió:
Hi there. So far, loving the build. Currently level 83. Farming for gloves :) There's one thing that I'm having issues with. Every now and then when I first flicker strike, it doesn't go far, It slaps a mob or two, then stops. I become surrounded with the group of mobs unable to do a thing which results to a wipe.

Is there an issue with my gear or do I have too little crit or something? Why does that happen?

Too little crit, you need close to 70% unbuffed to really not worry about it. Otherwise be quick and have a finger on the leapslam.

I alsp slotted a 20q vengence gem and it solved all the issues. It automates an aoe so you are still leeching and maybe crit, like a back up frenzy generator.
I just hit 70 with this build and I'm confused about the interaction between the "Damage on Full Life" gem (the 6th link for Flicker) and Blood Rage. It seems to me that whenever Blood Rage is active, I cannot have full health (I'm at something like 3998/4000 and I cannot make it go up). Why am I using a gem that makes me do extra damage when I'm on full life if I'm using another gem that makes it where I can't be on full life?

I'm probably missing something pretty obvious...

Thanks.

Edit: well I just re-read the guide and it tells you that it still counts. Can anyone confirm that it's still the case in 3.1?
Editado por útlima vez por RoyalTee en 6 feb. 2018 9:51:16
"
RoyalTee escribió:
Edit: well I just re-read the guide and it tells you that it still counts. Can anyone confirm that it's still the case in 3.1?

Yes it works fine. With slayer's overleech you'll always be considered as full life even if that's not EXACTLY the case.
Editado por útlima vez por AsbelFar en 6 feb. 2018 10:48:39
Can confirm blood rage and dofl still works, but at close to 10 aps i've found maim to be more effective and consistent.
Just curious why you use Maim Gem when vulnerability gives a maim chance?
Editado por útlima vez por Gipple en 8 feb. 2018 8:18:37
"
Gipple escribió:
Just curious why you use Maim Gem when vulnerability gives a maim chance?

The 15% increased damage taken is unique to the support gem only. All other maim effects only grant the 30% slow.
Is Atziri's Acuity still worth getting despite the Vaal Pact nerfs in 3.1?
"
ONEMINUSTWO escribió:

not really. you just take the vaal pact node and use oskarm

then you can remove assasin's mark + curse gem and herald of ash and replace them with hatred

or another glove and use a ring with curse on hit assasin's mark
"
ONEMINUSTWO escribió:

If you can get your hands on a legacy acuity, get it. If not, i would use

since they give you a nice critchance.
After the Vaal pack nerf, do u guys use "The Writhing Jar Hallowed Hybrid Flask" or "Carnage Heart" with this build? Also thinking about Atziri's Acuity is still a good choice because u have life regen out of combat what is good vs traps and save 1 passive point, but not sure worth the huge investment (for a new player like myself).
Editado por útlima vez por Sheral en 15 feb. 2018 8:13:45

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional