[3.0] How to Flicker. Terminus Est Edition!

hey guys can someone please take a look at my profile (ign: FlickerMePapi) and tell me what I should improve on? I’m stuck on t7maps at the moment and keep dying. I’m also going full phys so I don’t know if ICS is mandatory for me because PoB says that ruthless is better. If anyone can help me out I’d really appreciate it. Thanks
Editado por útlima vez por vincentlei123 en 20 dic. 2017 14:59:07
"
yissus escribió:
"
HyP_ escribió:
I have 6,4k hp, legacy Lightning Coil, best roll on Abyssus (40%), and I never feel truly safe... lol

Im thinking of making this build but I hate when I die. How often you die with this build?

I rarely die now, but im lvl 97 with pretty op legacy gear so i dont think im a good example for league players. From 96 to 97 i died 2 times if i recall corretly, both were my fault tbh.
What about swapping Acrobatics and phase acro for iron reflexes (or just abandon pahse acro)? It's closer and save 3 points. Can't figure out the final tree for lvl 90-ish always missing something mandatory. Maligaro's Virtuosity gloves give good dps in replace to Atziri's Acuity but Oskarm seems legit too.
"
KorgothBG escribió:

[...]

@Monti_Jones
Instead of an Assassin's mark ring, just grab a pair of Oskarm gloves! ;)

Thanks for the tip, but my glove slot is reserved for Shadows and Dust. I just love the rampage explosions and the pink Unholy Might effect to death. Unfortunatly I can't afford Sin's Rebirth and rampage on other item slots would just block off better stats for me. On top of it they come with neat mana leech. Those gloves just tick too many boxes for me, wouldn't want to miss them. Assassin's Mark on gear is just quality of life for this build, so I'm not too much bothered about it.

The only thing they don't solve for me are boss fights. I am tempted to try Vaal Breach as a way to generate all kind of on kill effects in boss phases without trash. Does anyone here have experience with it?
Editado por útlima vez por Monti_Jones en 20 dic. 2017 17:59:22
"
Monti_Jones escribió:
"
KorgothBG escribió:

[...]

@Monti_Jones
Instead of an Assassin's mark ring, just grab a pair of Oskarm gloves! ;)

Thanks for the tip, but my glove slot is reserved for Shadows and Dust. I just love the rampage explosions and the pink Unholy Might effect to death. Unfortunatly I can't afford Sin's Rebirth and rampage on other item slots would just block off better stats for me. On top of it they come with neat mana leech. Those gloves just tick too many boxes for me, wouldn't want to miss them. Assassin's Mark on gear is just quality of life for this build, so I'm not too much bothered about it.

The only thing they don't solve for me are boss fights. I am tempted to try Vaal Breach as a way to generate all kind of on kill effects in boss phases without trash. Does anyone here have experience with it?

Flicker is unplayable for me without assassin's mark and hatred, Oskarm made this league the first one I have really been into for flicker in a long time. Would love to find a good ring with assassin's mark on hit though, that'd be amazeballs
"
yissus escribió:
"
HyP_ escribió:
I have 6,4k hp, legacy Lightning Coil, best roll on Abyssus (40%), and I never feel truly safe... lol

Im thinking of making this build but I hate when I die. How often you die with this build?

Im level 83 in Abyss Hardcore with 5k hp, so you don't die. Just don't get stuck in a pack. Keep diamond flask, atziri's promise and lions roar up and you'll be fine.
"
vincentlei123 escribió:
hey guys can someone please take a look at my profile (ign: FlickerMePapi) and tell me what I should improve on? I’m stuck on t7maps at the moment and keep dying. I’m also going full phys so I don’t know if ICS is mandatory for me because PoB says that ruthless is better. If anyone can help me out I’d really appreciate it. Thanks

I didnt spend too much time looking at your profile because it's immediately obvious why you die. You literally have no life on your gear AND you have absolutely no defenses.

This build takes acrobatics and phase acro but you took neither, but you didnt replace it with any other defensive option or more life. Most of your gear has no life rolls on it and you only have 120% inc life from the tree.

So yes, with 3200hp and no defense at mid-tier maps you're going to die constantly.
If we are replacing Atziri's gloves with Oskarm gloves where is the missing intelligence coming from?
"
ethanju escribió:
Could you guys please look at my profile (ign:RottenBlade) and tell me what i am doing wrong? my dmg is so tiny...thank you!

Guys now I have a new problem, I keep dying against bosses in low tier maps... pls help me.
Guys what do ya think would be better for a chest piece a 5l belly or lightning coil, the health and resist on belly are nice but I feel Coil helps negate the extra damage from abyssus. Also anyone running this build at higher tier do you feel Vaal Pact is necessary or worth using?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional