[3.0] How to Flicker. Terminus Est Edition!

I feel like leech rate is not good enough even with Brutal Fervor. Vaal Pact probably can fix it, but with it Blood Rage will kill player faster than enemies... I have issues with leech rate on most boss fights. I'm using Ancestral Call instead of Damage on Full Life for clearing and Ruthless for bosses.
As far as I know ancestreall call doesnt work on single target. So you can change that on bosses
What are the best mods in abyss jewells for our build to search for?
"
Molfman5 escribió:
Guys what do ya think would be better for a chest piece a 5l belly or lightning coil, the health and resist on belly are nice but I feel Coil helps negate the extra damage from abyssus. Also anyone running this build at higher tier do you feel Vaal Pact is necessary or worth using?

I would go for lightning coil (and I did). I had 5k5 life and used kaom's heart and abyssus before and died constantly against bosses and after that I switched to lightning coil and got 4k5 life, but it seemed much safer and easier.
"
Razunter escribió:
I feel like leech rate is not good enough even with Brutal Fervor. Vaal Pact probably can fix it, but with it Blood Rage will kill player faster than enemies... I have issues with leech rate on most boss fights. I'm using Ancestral Call instead of Damage on Full Life for clearing and Ruthless for bosses.

I think the overleech will prevent your life from going down. It works for me as life regeneration.
Vaal Pact is not only worth using but an essential and mandatory passive at this point. The expressed fear that VP + Blood rage = swift players death could not be further from truth when you take into account the Endless Hunger passive which effectivelly turns your neverending leech into a huge amount of life replenished per second, that vastly out-regens the blood rage life degen (and vastly outshines any possible amount of life regeneration that you can get). With that said i'll say it once again - Vaal Pact is essential to your survival! USE IT!
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
"
KorgothBG escribió:
Vaal Pact is not only worth using but an essential and mandatory passive at this point. The expressed fear that VP + Blood rage = swift players death could not be further from truth when you take into account the Endless Hunger passive which effectivelly turns your neverending leech into a huge amount of life replenished per second, that vastly out-regens the blood rage life degen (and vastly outshines any possible amount of life regeneration that you can get). With that said i'll say it once again - Vaal Pact is essential to your survival! USE IT!

When are you going to update it? At least could you post a temporary tree for now?
First time doing a flicker strike build. Level 62 now and honestly it's DISGUSTING holding down right click and watching everything perish in the blink of an eye. Thanks for the guide my dude.
"
Mutasyon escribió:
When are you going to update it? At least could you post a temporary tree for now?

The trees have literally 1 difference - you pick Vaal Pact ... if you want you pick Vitality Void (though that is up to you).
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
"
KorgothBG escribió:
"
Mutasyon escribió:

The trees have literally 1 difference - you pick Vaal Pact ... if you want you pick Vitality Void (though that is up to you).

ohh.. :D ok man still it feels unreliable since it says 3.0 in the headline :D thanks man

Anyone have tips for using abyss belts and jewels in this build ?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional