[3.0] How to Flicker. Terminus Est Edition!

"
Monti_Jones escribió:
This build is a BLAST! (quite litteraly)

I started the 2h non-crit version of the build, when suddenly a Terminus dropped and I knew what I had to do. A quick day of leveling later I was blazing through maps again and the fun isn't stopping.
It takes some time in the beginning to figure out what makes your flickering stutter (frenzy charges/mana/dps/fps). Once you get the hang of it though your eyes kinda get addicted to the fast mashup of all the different visual effects.
I tweaked the tree a bit to run Inspired Learning (right side of the tree) and I run Shadows and Dust too for the rampage explosions. The colours are just amazing!
Will be hunting for those juicy Assassins Mark on hit rings next to get some Hatred going too.

Worst thing about the build: the backtracking for the loot! If the packs are tightly together you end up on the other side of the map faster than the loot filter can trigger the sound of the drops. But that's what it's all about, isn't it?

Thanks for the awsome build!

Is inspired learning worth taking? What is your experiences with it?
Can someone please look at my profile and tell me what else I should improve on? Character is flickermepapi. Thank you!
Hey Guys,
i have a lot of fun with Flicker but the Boss Dmg sucks,
i got many problems with the Elder at T12+ i need all portals because i die and die and die :-)
How did i have to fight with bosses ore have to change ?

Thx alot for that Guide :-)
"
MrAnderson007 escribió:
Hey Guys,
i have a lot of fun with Flicker but the Boss Dmg sucks,
i got many problems with the Elder at T12+ i need all portals because i die and die and die :-)
How did i have to fight with bosses ore have to change ?

Thx alot for that Guide :-)

Have you tried using viper strike to kill boss? idk if is good, i'm doing t10~11 yet, and have no problem w/ the flicker damage, but its certain i'll try viper strike later.

tell me if it worked, see ya!
"
Mastodonic escribió:
"
ethanju escribió:
Could you guys please look at my profile (ign:RottenBlade) and tell me what i am doing wrong? my dmg is so tiny...thank you!

You to the wrong path at the start of the duelist area and lost 36% inc phys damage.

You're supposed to take IMPACT early in your ascendancy so you don't have to use melee splash and can use melee dmg on full life.

Just those two changes takes your dps from 121k to 182k! That's 50% more dps

Get a 6 link and add fortify and you would be at 195k.

Now if you get the Oskarm gloves you can drop herald of ash and assassin mark for Hatred. You dps is now 235k

Do the above and it will literally double your dps.

Ok thanks a lot. I did what you said and now my average dmg is 13k in h/o with HOA and hatred. ^^
"
Mutasyon escribió:
"
Monti_Jones escribió:
Spoiler
This build is a BLAST! (quite litteraly)

I started the 2h non-crit version of the build, when suddenly a Terminus dropped and I knew what I had to do. A quick day of leveling later I was blazing through maps again and the fun isn't stopping.
It takes some time in the beginning to figure out what makes your flickering stutter (frenzy charges/mana/dps/fps). Once you get the hang of it though your eyes kinda get addicted to the fast mashup of all the different visual effects.
I tweaked the tree a bit to run Inspired Learning (right side of the tree) and I run Shadows and Dust too for the rampage explosions. The colours are just amazing!
Will be hunting for those juicy Assassins Mark on hit rings next to get some Hatred going too.

Worst thing about the build: the backtracking for the loot! If the packs are tightly together you end up on the other side of the map faster than the loot filter can trigger the sound of the drops. But that's what it's all about, isn't it?

Thanks for the awsome build!

Is inspired learning worth taking? What is your experiences with it?

It's kinda hard for me to calculate the dmg increase but there is one for sure and is a hell of fun on top of it. Sometimes you start shattering stuff, sometimes your character model is 3 times the normal size, sometimes you get a bunch of stats that don't really matter because everything dies in an instant anyways. Every pack is a new surprise for your character. The wiki lists about 50 mods for rare monsters and the majority of them are just great.

If you think about it, Inspired Learning has the same duration as Bane of Legends Onslaught buff but can stack. 20 seconds is quite a while and I always keep at least 2 Inspired stacks running through the whole map, going up to 7 or 8 sometimes. I was running a temp chains map yesterday and after 5 packs with 3 movespeed buffs I was blazing through it anyways.

The faster you kill a pack (and this build kills FAST!), the faster you will kill the next pack. It makes the build better at something it is already good at. But this is the closest I am ever going to get to a Headhunter so I am sticking with it :D
Editado por útlima vez por Monti_Jones en 20 dic. 2017 6:06:04
How much HP do you need to feel safe wearing an Abyssus? I'm still wearing a Tabula so I only have 4.8K right now. If I replace my helmet that will probably drop to 4.5K
I have 6,4k hp, legacy Lightning Coil, best roll on Abyssus (40%), and I never feel truly safe... lol
"
HyP_ escribió:
I have 6,4k hp, legacy Lightning Coil, best roll on Abyssus (40%), and I never feel truly safe... lol

Im thinking of making this build but I hate when I die. How often you die with this build?
@Gore1997
Not really (besides the already mentioned VP)

@thegreekgod
It does gives a nice damage boost but its complete lack of life is something that greatly concerns me, that's why i definitely prefer Kaom's Heart

@Ajite
If you have high enough crit chance and an alternative mean of acquiring power charges then sure go for Vulnerability.

@CrystalDave
Well don't forget that you have 1.2% from Blood Rage, but Vitality Void is definitely an option now that we take Vaal Pact.

@DiscoPandaXD
Pick Vaal Pact, if you are using Headsman instead of Brutal Fervor, switch to Brutal Fervor, if you feel like it - grab Vitality void. That's it , these are the only passive tree changes.

@Monti_Jones
Instead of an Assassin's mark ring, just grab a pair of Oskarm gloves! ;)
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional