[3.0] How to Flicker. Terminus Est Edition!

Has the passive tree changed at all with this patch or is it just the addition of Vaal Pact?
I cannot find if this has been answered. But what is your opinion on using Bronns Loathe as an armor for this build? Would be a substancial dmg increase.
Nice build. I love flicker strike. I've spent like 50c to get max res gear with 5L chest piece. And as much crit chance as I can get. Flicker strike is 1 button press farming :^). All you really need for this build is Terminus Est, Abyssus, and a lot of critchance.
btw Clarissa is a trap :^)
What do you think about Vulnerability ? i try without Assassin's mark and in tier 14-15 i clean more faster with Vul .
"
Is this one more viable than the two handed version for starter on hc? And how to progress without currency?

having played flicker the entire last season going til level 92
my advice is to not play one in HC

its a lot of fun but you also die a lot without knowing why.
you be flickering around wasting everything then just instant dead
you have not much control over what mobs you are going to hit (which makes it fun) so you might end up going to a mob you don't want to be hitting (atziri's mirror bitch)
Editado por útlima vez por DravenValt en 18 dic. 2017 14:21:12
"
Mastodonic escribió:
Great build, I'm absolutely loving it at the moment in Abyss Hardcore and stopped dying enough to finally hit maps.
Fun side note, the purple weapon effect from the new Lich supporter pack leaves a long purple streak when you flick around. It may be the closest thing to a flicker skill cosmetic.

I'll make a webm when i get home from work. My other weapon cosmetics don't seem to do it.

the oriath weapon effect and purple herald of ash/ice effect also leaves a trail i use both and have green and purple trails
Anyone else feel like Ancestral Call makes the screen shake alot less while flickering?
"
Molfman5 escribió:
Anyone else feel like Ancestral Call makes the screen shake a lot less while flickering?

Yeah it does, because you're attacking less mobs.
Loving this build so far, with the switch to Vaal Pact should I look at moving away from some of the nodes which go for life-regen? After seeing the update on how the update is likely to affect the build, I was looking around but realized I didn't have any life-leech up to my current point (level 56).

I might be a bit premature, especially with your new comment about getting it after Eternal Hunger, but it looked a bit discordant.
"
CrystalDave escribió:
Loving this build so far, with the switch to Vaal Pact should I look at moving away from some of the nodes which go for life-regen? After seeing the update on how the update is likely to affect the build, I was looking around but realized I didn't have any life-leech up to my current point (level 56).

I might be a bit premature, especially with your new comment about getting it after Eternal Hunger, but it looked a bit discordant.

Once you get Endless Hunger, you'll have at least .2% life leech. VP helps a lot, and paired with Soul of Araakli, it's almost like having old VP back. Endless Hunger is needed to simulate life regen, after you first hit a mob in a new area, you won't even notice not actually having life regen anymore.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional