[3.0] How to Flicker. Terminus Est Edition!

"
Gore1997 escribió:
"
Is this one more viable than the two handed version for starter on hc?

I wouldn't recommend using Flicker Strike in hardcore. It's possible but more often than not, it won't end well but if you had to choose, I would say Terminus is better in general.

I tried it in HC once. I flicker'd straight into death... Fun stuff...

And what can kill you that easy, reflect damage?
"
"
Gore1997 escribió:
"
Is this one more viable than the two handed version for starter on hc?

I wouldn't recommend using Flicker Strike in hardcore. It's possible but more often than not, it won't end well but if you had to choose, I would say Terminus is better in general.

I tried it in HC once. I flicker'd straight into death... Fun stuff...

let me guess "detonate dead"
"

I honestly don't remember. All I remember is I was flickering through a bunch of mobs, destroying them all then suddenly, I went from like 95% HP to dead. This was in Legacy League I think.
Editado por útlima vez por Gore1997 en 17 dic. 2017 11:02:17
"
CeJIDb escribió:

Lol, but what was that? You cant simply dodge those maps or bosses?
@KorgothBG

so we just take brutal fervor for the stun/bleed immune and faster ramp to leech cap? makes sense

edit: also with the VP changes, is vitality void now worth taking?
Editado por útlima vez por Rauvagol en 17 dic. 2017 20:15:31
Great build, I'm absolutely loving it at the moment in Abyss Hardcore and stopped dying enough to finally hit maps.
Fun side note, the purple weapon effect from the new Lich supporter pack leaves a long purple streak when you flick around. It may be the closest thing to a flicker skill cosmetic.

I'll make a webm when i get home from work. My other weapon cosmetics don't seem to do it.
@Mastodonic

The imp weapon has a trail too, and I believe the fire one from the new boxes does as well
Oh lordy! I just got those Oskarm gloves and switched in Hatred. Just shattering maps at breakneck speed. This is one of the mostly obscenely fun builds I've played in over 4 years of PoE.
Im running blood aqueducts at 72 just for luls at the moment. If I rip this guy, I may just play a softcore league for the first time in ages because this is too fun.

"
Rauvagol escribió:
@Mastodonic

The imp weapon has a trail too, and I believe the fire one from the new boxes does as well

Ok. If a weapon cosmetic can do it, then there's really no reason a skill cosmetic can't be added to the game that's even better.
Editado por útlima vez por Mastodonic en 17 dic. 2017 21:39:35
Yeah, just got these Oskarm gloves and holy shit, not needing to use blasphemy is so so good, dps increased by a TON.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional