[3.0] How to Flicker. Terminus Est Edition!

@Rauvagol
As far as i know - it does.

@Gore1997
Well you can start right away! The only difference is:
1. Pick Vaal Pact
2. Always pick Brutal Fervor over Headsman
3. Buy Oskarm gloves and drop the Assassin's mark + blasphemy.(after that you could use Hatred instead of HoA for some more damage as you'll have the needed mana without blasphemy )

That's it!
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Is there a flicker build viable for 3.1?
@KorgothBG
Yeah, I probably could start now but I will wait till the guide has been updated. I like reading through it ^^ Keep up the good work :)
Super fun to play, awsome work!
"
KorgothBG escribió:
@Rauvagol
As far as i know - it does.

Slayer ascendancy does not increase the leech cap anymore, it used to increase it by 10%. The cap is 20% of your max health per second, then VP doubles that to 40%. Picking up Soul of Arakaali increases it by 50% making it even faster whenever your immortal call procs.
So getting vaal pact early on is a good idea or is waiting till you get endless hunger the ideal choice?
@roguemjb
Yup my bad - that is actually how it works currently.

@Ssephh
You should definitely have Endless Hunger before you take VP.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
"
KorgothBG escribió:
@Ssephh
You should definitely have Endless Hunger before you take VP.

Ah alright, thanks for taking the time to answer my question.
Editado por útlima vez por Fanines en 17 dic. 2017 3:23:22
Is this one more viable than the two handed version for starter on hc? And how to progress without currency?
"
Is this one more viable than the two handed version for starter on hc?

I wouldn't recommend using Flicker Strike in hardcore. It's possible but more often than not, it won't end well but if you had to choose, I would say Terminus is better in general.

I tried it in HC once. I flicker'd straight into death... Fun stuff...
Editado por útlima vez por Gore1997 en 17 dic. 2017 8:12:55

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional