[3.0] How to Flicker. Terminus Est Edition!

I know .. it's just that i'm drowning in work lately with little to now free time to spare ... though tomorrow is my last day at work before my 2 weeks vacation so i'll finally get to it! :)
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
I don't want to overstep any lines but I feel like my own minor adjustment has provided a massive improvement on quality of life for this terminus flicker build, especially against single boss fights.

4L = CwDT - Blade Vortex - Inc. Crit Chance - Power Charge on Crit

I have been able to sustain frenzy AND power charges even on boss fights.

I also have a single frenzy gem just for the emergency quick frenzy charge if it doesn't work. I have had no need for gem swapping so far. In fact I have stopped using bloodrage due to the more than sufficient generation.
Yes it's a nice option for power charge generation, some even use it without the CWDT.

As for blood rage - i still like to use it for the benefits besides charge generation ;)
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Oh nice while I have you here!

My curiosity now mainly is with what other skill gem would have nice synergy on boss fights, aside from viper strike? Or is viper strike vastly superior over any other options for single targets giving the rest of our set up?
I don't really thing that it is superior, and honestly things like double strike or lacerate are just as viable. It boils down to personal preference.
In that case, if I were to switch skill for boss fight, I imagine I could technically switch weapon as well? What other swords would you recommend?
You shouldn't need to switch skills in a boss fight. I use Frenzy to smack the first mob with, hit blood rage, and never use left click again til I change areas.

Also, to whoever above, Lightning Coil isn't worth it, get a belly or kaom's.
"
roguemjb escribió:
You shouldn't need to switch skills in a boss fight. I use Frenzy to smack the first mob with, hit blood rage, and never use left click again til I change areas.

Why dont People want to swap weapons? I think heavy strike for single target May really improve our experience in this build especially for heavy bosses
"
roguemjb escribió:

Why dont People want to swap weapons? I think heavy strike for single target May really improve our experience in this build especially for heavy bosses
"
Awks escribió:
I don't want to overstep any lines but I feel like my own minor adjustment has provided a massive improvement on quality of life for this terminus flicker build, especially against single boss fights.

4L = CwDT - Blade Vortex - Inc. Crit Chance - Power Charge on Crit

I have been able to sustain frenzy AND power charges even on boss fights.

I also have a single frenzy gem just for the emergency quick frenzy charge if it doesn't work. I have had no need for gem swapping so far. In fact I have stopped using bloodrage due to the more than sufficient generation.

I like this idea and I'm curious what the rest of your gems look like. Would you mind opening your profile or pasting a PoB link? Thanks

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional