[3.0] How to Flicker. Terminus Est Edition!

"
Dele escribió:
Can confirm enlighten-hoa-hatred-arctic armour is very good.

Having no trouble with maps even t15 kitava dies with absolutely no trouble!

I switch to maim on bosses and ancestral call on map clear.

Next upgrade im planning is an curse on hit ass mark ring and then replacing oskarms with high damage spiked gloves.

With enough gear(good damage amulet) you can forgo abyssus and still get 1mill dps!

Oh right maim support, should i replace Dmg on Full life with Maim support?
This build need upgrade to 3.1...please!
I'm lost here!
Play on X1X
"
Awks escribió:
"
Dele escribió:

Next upgrade im planning is an curse on hit ass mark ring and then replacing oskarms with high damage spiked gloves.

With enough gear(good damage amulet) you can forgo abyssus and still get 1mill dps!

Oh right maim support, should i replace Dmg on Full life with Maim support?

I use both, leaving ruthless and fortify out since im not using abyssus

All of them are quite close to eachother, use what you prefer(if you feel you spend long times regening on boss fights not on full hp then ruthless+maim will most likely be best)

If you have the free gem links, you can put maim linked to your AW instead and try dropping blood magic!
Editado por útlima vez por Dele en 22 dic. 2017 17:05:43
"
roguemjb escribió:
"
xSeger escribió:
I feel like i'm lacking some punch, could someone point me in the right direction or give me some pointers about where i could improve my output a bit?

3 Major things.

1. Get crit multi on your amulet, forget crit chance. aim for 30+%.
2. Swap Fortify on your 5 link either for Ancestral Call for amazeballs clearspeed in maps, or switch it for Maim for stronger boss killing. I rarely even swap, killing just fine.
3. Get the 15% multi node in the crit cluster by marauder side.
4. Preference here, you missed some good sword nodes on the ranger side, you could get those if you give up acrobatics. I don't use acrobatics myself, and don't think it's worth the points.
Thanks a lot for the pointers, will check it out and switch around a bit then and see if i like it
Currently level 77 doing tier 1 maps and still diying to some mobs/bosses many times on the same map even when maps are white quality, my flicker dps is 10k max. Maybe gems needs the 20% to get atleast 20k+ ?
"
Currently level 77 doing tier 1 maps and still diying to some mobs/bosses many times on the same map even when maps are white quality, my flicker dps is 10k max. Maybe gems needs the 20% to get atleast 20k+ ?

You have so little health on gear and missing good nodes on the tree. Get rid of your chest and boots, get a 5 link or 6 link chest with 100+ life and boots with 80+ life and enough resists to cap. Probably want to get rid of those gloves too. I doubt you're capped on resists wearing that many uniques. You need 5k life to feel comfortable in yellow maps, I'm at 7k life starting red maps.
"
roguemjb escribió:
"

You have so little health on gear and missing good nodes on the tree. Get rid of your chest and boots, get a 5 link or 6 link chest with 100+ life and boots with 80+ life and enough resists to cap. Probably want to get rid of those gloves too. I doubt you're capped on resists wearing that many uniques. You need 5k life to feel comfortable in yellow maps, I'm at 7k life starting red maps.

I will try but thats not cheap! Thanks :)

Red maps? What are those?
"
JamP escribió:
This build need upgrade to 3.1...please!
I'm lost here!

Lost on what? THe only change is to get VP.....
Kaomllrf
how is the gem setup now in 3.1?
"
Dele escribió:

How could you have enough mana if you do not use Assassin's Mark?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional