[2.2 Video Guide] Tanky, High DPS, Crit Blade Vortex Build [HC/SC & Atziri Viable]

Very cool build 4real! Thanks. Got lvl70 today, most easy and fun leveling ever, just running and mobs just dying :)
What i should change 1st in my gear? Res capped, 4800hp atm

PS playing PerandusHC
PSS updated boots and belt
Editado por útlima vez por troyawp en 23 mar. 2016 8:02:00
i actually find that the 10% chance to gain a charge is quite useful and I seem to kill trash mobs very fast when i whirl into them
I tried this build because I wanted to be able to do Atziri and I was able to kill her for the first time yesterday! (yay)

But I am having some trouble, as I never have really fought her before. The guy with the flame reflect on the trio I don't know how to manage and I instantly die when he gets too close, and when Atziri is in phase 3 when she has clones, I don't know which one to go for. My dps isn't quick enough to kill one of them before I die, so I always die at least once to one of the clones.

Here's my gear:
Spoiler

my ehp is 5k and max resists. I specced into Assassin instead of, uhm, the one with flasks. Aside from that, what can you recommend to help farm Atziri more comfortably?

Thanks for the awesome build.
"
Hards escribió:
Anybody successfully running this build or something similair on P HC? Looking to roll another build and this looks fun but I'd like to hear about its PHC viability, thanks.

To those asking if its HC viable or a hc varient, the answer is this:

"
hoodidupeh escribió:
Playing this build on PHC at level 90 and its a lot of fun. It is not easy staying alive while leveling, but once you get the gear (double divinarius, lightning coil, 6k+ hp, 13k+ dps) its easier. With all the increased radius of area skills (passive tree, divinarius, 20% bv gem) you can stay out of melee range all the time and still do damage if necessary - whirling blade in and out on hard hitting enemies, no need to facetank anything.
"
Krobelux escribió:
I tried this build because I wanted to be able to do Atziri and I was able to kill her for the first time yesterday! (yay)

But I am having some trouble, as I never have really fought her before. The guy with the flame reflect on the trio I don't know how to manage and I instantly die when he gets too close, and when Atziri is in phase 3 when she has clones, I don't know which one to go for. My dps isn't quick enough to kill one of them before I die, so I always die at least once to one of the clones.

Here's my gear:
Spoiler

my ehp is 5k and max resists. I specced into Assassin instead of, uhm, the one with flasks. Aside from that, what can you recommend to help farm Atziri more comfortably?

Thanks for the awesome build.

Taste of hate helps a lot
Molten armor does as well.

once i got my granite of iron skin, got my taste of hate, linked my coil and maxed my res, things have been way better. I also sprung for some more life leech stuff as well.

Ive got a silver flask that has .4 along with duration. love that thing.
And yes, what do u think about taking Slayer over Berserker, Lifting?
Hi guys, im following this build and am currently lvl70.
I just got the vaal haste and vaal clarity linked to CWDT, but it does not use it when i take damage? also i can still use the spell manually which should not work when linked to CWDT?
whats wrong? any idea?

thx
Vaal gems isnt working with CWdT
"
danielmandelbew escribió:
Hi guys, im following this build and am currently lvl70.
I just got the vaal haste and vaal clarity linked to CWDT, but it does not use it when i take damage? also i can still use the spell manually which should not work when linked to CWDT?
whats wrong? any idea?

thx

You are supposed to cast those yourself. The CWDT is only there for the other gems :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
Need some help with upgrading my gear and what to aim for, also if my gems+replacements are correct?

Res: 81 94 92 -38, 5.4k Life, 14.6k DPS, 904 Armour(:///)

Gear:

I guess getting a flask instead of the panicked eternal life flask is a priority atm, flask of hate I suppose? And replacing boots+gloves with armor? And should I priotize rings with crit/multi? I mean I can run maps up to 14 with ease, some t15. But normal atziri I died ;_; even tho didn't fully checkout the fight, thought I was the hulk being lvl 91 but got rekt hard.
Editado por útlima vez por honerpro en 23 mar. 2016 18:38:14

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional