[2.2 Video Guide] Tanky, High DPS, Crit Blade Vortex Build [HC/SC & Atziri Viable]

"
Thalido escribió:
What are worst/best options for map mods (in the yellow-red range) for this build in your op?

I just alch every map (yellow or red) and run it. I guess curse immune might be a problem cuz of ascendancy changes for Berserker in 2.3. (life leech nerf), but "Killed Recently" means that with the speed this build have, you always leech.

With this build i get rampage 1000 kills easily on gorge.

Nice build LiftingNerdBro; thanks for sharing your tips! As for me, I am now currently at Level 63 and here's my equipment:

At this level, and with these rings, I don't even need the Blade Vortex for the Power Charge so I am now contemplating other options to use the now available slot for the Keyboard Shortcuts! I will soon work on my CWDT setup as well but, hey, 3 more Levels to go and then I will be able to use those Divinariss yay! :D
...Now at Level 67:

Looking forward to try these items at Levels 69 and 70:

:D
How do you all mange to get chest with 3b 1r 1 green sockets ?

Which gems could I use instead ?

"
iDT escribió:
How do you all mange to get chest with 3b 1r 1 green sockets ?

Which gems could I use instead ?

use some chromatic orbs on the chest till you get the right colors...
@memberx hm, ok i will try
---------------------------------------------------

I don't understand this build..

no armour + evasion nodes and dps is quite low (7k)

Spoiler

Editado por útlima vez por iDT en 17 ago. 2016 6:23:15
When should i get rid of the lifesprig wands?
this looks really fun
Man this build is so fun! I'm currently leveling a new one since I ripped at a stupid mistake at lvl 80 :'D
This is insanely fun and has a really good clearing speed, and bosses die really quick as well!

But I was wondering, will you update this build when the new expansion comes out? Since the newest expansion's patch notes it says;

"Blade Vortex now has a stack limit of 20 (down from 50). It now deals 63% more damage at level 20. The number of hits per second causes substantial performance problems. The skill was also deemed too strong against bosses."

So they will be removing 30 blades, and as far as I know, the damage actually increases by 3% when you have a lvl 20 gem. But against bosses it will be a little bit lesser dmg. And after that the time you get 20 blades (max dmg) is lot faster than getting 50 blades, so in that case clearing speed will be lot faster and the damage will be at max faster.

But that brings me to the point to ask; will you update this build if needed? I really love your build and would like to continue using this build if the change will somehow affect this build that much to require changing.
I don't understand why u use Lightning Coil?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional