[2.2 Video Guide] Tanky, High DPS, Crit Blade Vortex Build [HC/SC & Atziri Viable]

At what level would you recommend switching out lifesprig, and what would you replace it with? Thanks.
"
troyawp escribió:
Vaal gems isnt working with CWdT

Vaal gems dont work with CWDT.
Any tips for doing Atziri with this build? Never done Atziri, but got my Purity and flasks ready.
I currently have my Scion at level 44 with this build. I'm really liking it but I have few questions.

1) Why have CWDT at such a high level? I thought it was best to keep it at level 1 or 2 so it can go off more.

2)With dual Blade Vortex what's the best/optimal way to keep up the blades and not lose them?
Editado por útlima vez por Atnola en 23 mar. 2016 22:55:48
"
Atrav escribió:
2)With dual Blade Vortex what's the best/optimal way to keep up the blades and not lose them?

Re-cast them frequently? -_____-
"
Planisphaerium escribió:

Taste of hate helps a lot
Molten armor does as well.

once i got my granite of iron skin, got my taste of hate, linked my coil and maxed my res, things have been way better. I also sprung for some more life leech stuff as well.

Ive got a silver flask that has .4 along with duration. love that thing.

I'm unsure if I should invest my last exalt at the moment for a taste of hate. I'm using Atziri's flask at the moment. You think it's worth it to exchange the two? And I just set up a molten shell + cwdt. Did you 6 link your coil? Maybe I'll just try to get a 6 link coil first then.
Have been playing this build in SC Perandus, and I must say, this is SOOOOOOOOOOO broken, I don't even have a Divinarus and a Lighning Coil and i'm REKTING every fucking MOB, doesn't matter if its 9999999999 mob pack or if its a fucking unique boss with 9999999 HP!

Good fucking job on the build Lifting.
"
DFJRodrigues escribió:
Have been playing this build in SC Perandus, and I must say, this is SOOOOOOOOOOO broken, I don't even have a Divinarus and a Lighning Coil and i'm REKTING every fucking MOB, doesn't matter if its 9999999999 mob pack or if its a fucking unique boss with 9999999 HP!

Good fucking job on the build Lifting.

^ This 1000x
zzz
Ok I'm really liking it so far. I'm currently 50 and doing cruel. So before I really go balls deep into leveling this characters up how is it doing high tier maps? Anyone who is using this build can give some feedback or post videos showcasing it?
Editado por útlima vez por Atnola en 24 mar. 2016 16:19:20
"
Atrav escribió:
Ok I'm really liking it so far. I'm currently 50 and doing cruel. So before I really go balls deep into leveling this characters up how is it doing high tier maps? Anyone who is using this build can give some feedback or post videos showcasing it?

Rekting solo 11-12 maps easily so far at level 90, but having lack of dps in group. Maybe 6l LC and Assasin ascendancy will make the difference for me. Really strong newbie build overall.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional