[2.2 Video Guide] Tanky, High DPS, Crit Blade Vortex Build [HC/SC & Atziri Viable]

"
Synchr0 escribió:
"
Atrav escribió:
Ok I'm really liking it so far. I'm currently 50 and doing cruel. So before I really go balls deep into leveling this characters up how is it doing high tier maps? Anyone who is using this build can give some feedback or post videos showcasing it?

Rekting solo 11-12 maps easily so far at level 90, but having lack of dps in group. Maybe 6l LC and Assasin ascendancy will make the difference for me. Really strong newbie build overall.
Thanks I'm gonna stick it out. But I have a question maybe you or someone else can answer. I have a setup of a level 5 CWDT, level 10 Immortal Call, Flame Golem and Increased duration. For some strange reason immortal call does not proc when I get it. I tested it out by standing still getting hit and it does not proc nor does flame golem. Anyone know why?
Editado por útlima vez por Atnola en 24 mar. 2016 21:57:38
Played the build to 85 so far on sc and it seems really good.
Some differences that I've found effective are use controlled destruction instead of ICD. Even with the crit reduction the more modifier is too strong and gives more damage even for crit builds.

The damage boost from herald of ash seems underwhelming with the overkill not working and arctic armor is a good ehp increase considering a lot time is spent face tanking and it helps against phys reflect. (I might need more ehp since I run carcass jack, but I don't think it's as good as coil. Benefits are it is a little cheaper, gives aoe, and has easy chromes.)

Rallying cry is free damage and lasts a long time with duration nodes and increased duration gem already being run in the build.

Decree of blades glove enchant is very strong since it is phys damage and allows you to clear single white mobs that might have previously required you to backtrack.

Gear:

Editado por útlima vez por Wincety en 24 mar. 2016 22:16:24
Hello, newbie here, thanks for the awesome build Lifting!

I read the whole thread and it seems that a lot of people try to set up a gem combination to build up powercharges without a second manual vortex.

This is how I set up my gems to solve this -

Notes - The problem with assassins mark is, that you usually dont have powercharges in bossfight. And the problem with even lvl 1 CWDT is, that monsters in maps usually dont trigger it, because you take damage in spikes, not all the time. So I use both CWDT + BV + PCoC and the assassins mark. This way I always have all my powercharges up. Using +1 curse ring ofc.

I was thinking that I might link enlighten with the marks, to decrease mana reserved and thus increase survivability (MoM), and also take skill points near Vaal Pact to decrease it even more.

Right now I am not really sure where to invest my skill points, maybe something is a better choice. I was thinking that on the right of skill tree, there is +%hp and +% mana with life/mana leech, max mana and +1 power charge. That might be good. What do you think guys?

Feel free to criticize my setup, I am quite new here, so do it before anyone follows my advice :D

Yeah and, final question, do you think these gloves are good for this build? (Will switch that BV for increased duration, but so far I was unable to make it 3 red/1 green :/)

Editado por útlima vez por Dalarien en 25 mar. 2016 6:56:29
"
Dalarien escribió:
Hello, newbie here, thanks for the awesome build Lifting!

A read the whole thread and it seems that a lot of people try to set up a gem combination to build up powercharges without a second manual vortex.

This is how I set up my gems to solve this -

Notes - The problem with assassins mark is, that you usually dont have powercharges in bossfight. And the problem with even lvl 1 CWDT is, that monsters in maps usually dont trigger it, because you take damage in spikes, not all the time. So I use both CWDT + BV + PCoC and the assassins mark. This way I always have all my powercharges up. Using +1 curse ring ofc.

I was thinking that I might link enlighten with the marks, to decrease mana reserved and thus increase survivability (MoM), and also take skill points near Vaal Pact to decrease it even more.

Right now I am not really sure where to invest my skill points, maybe something is a better choice. I was thinking that on the right of skill tree, there is +%hp and +% mana with life/mana leech, max mana and +1 power charge. That might be good. What do you think guys?

Feel free to criticize my setup, I am quite new here, so do it before anyone follows my advice :D

Yeah and, final question, do you think these gloves are good for this build? (Will switch that BV for increased duration, but so far I was unable to make it 3 red/1 green :/)

I think it looks good mate, but I wouldn't suggest the gloves. Try using something that makes you tankier instead =)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
"
I think it looks good mate, but I wouldn't suggest the gloves. Try using something that makes you tankier instead =)

Alright, thanks!

I already have almost capped res (lightning :/) and 5100 hp, so I am quite tanky, but I will probably switch once I get enough currency.
Hey, guys in a few days i will buy 5link/6soc Coil, as for 6link coil should i farm 11exa or vorici or trying my luck with 800+ fusings?o_O
"
Loseyourmind escribió:
Hey, guys in a few days i will buy 5link/6soc Coil, as for 6link coil should i farm 11exa or vorici or trying my luck with 800+ fusings?o_O

There is no right or wrong here mate. Basically you can go with the safe route and buy it directly or gamble and win/lose :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
On my 6L I swapped out Increased Duration and Increased Critical Damage with level 19's iir/iiq gems. Damage went from 15.5k tooltip to 12.7k. The first map I ran was a trash magic t8 with something like 27/14 iir/iiq, 1 min in find my first exalted orb. Thx for this build bro!
"
Krobelux escribió:
"
Planisphaerium escribió:

Taste of hate helps a lot
Molten armor does as well.

once i got my granite of iron skin, got my taste of hate, linked my coil and maxed my res, things have been way better. I also sprung for some more life leech stuff as well.

Ive got a silver flask that has .4 along with duration. love that thing.

I'm unsure if I should invest my last exalt at the moment for a taste of hate. I'm using Atziri's flask at the moment. You think it's worth it to exchange the two? And I just set up a molten shell + cwdt. Did you 6 link your coil? Maybe I'll just try to get a 6 link coil first then.

I felt exactly the same way, id say its worth it for sure.

I'm running a 5L coil. I dropped faster casting. I still cast so damn fast anyway, a 6L is a luxury at this point. It wont help your survivability that much if you 6L it. I have no problems with 12 maps (havent gotten drops for anything higher yet...)

Although i havent tried Atziris flask.

"
Dalarien escribió:
"

Alright, thanks!

I already have almost capped res (lightning :/) and 5100 hp, so I am quite tanky, but I will probably switch once I get enough currency.

i personally think rampage more than makes up for any resistances lost

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional