[2.2 Video Guide] Tanky, High DPS, Crit Blade Vortex Build [HC/SC & Atziri Viable]

"
DFJRodrigues escribió:
Why Pathfinder Ascendancy? WHy not Berserker AND Assasin?

Hey Lifting, what's your input in this?
zzz
Didnt try assasin honestly, but in my opinion 100% uptime of flasks and some def stat like 50% chance to avoid freeze, shock, ignite, bleed, -4% elem. dmg is really good, especially on HC
"
lazycalm2 escribió:
"
DFJRodrigues escribió:

Well, since Blade Vortex doesn't one-shot monsters, but instead delivers many small rapid hits the 40% multiplier and 10% chance for a power charge on kill against enemies on full life won't really work too well.

The only thing you benefit from is the 1% crit, which imo is worse than all the great benefits you gain from the pathfinder :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
"
LiftingNerdBro escribió:
"
lazycalm2 escribió:
"
DFJRodrigues escribió:

Well, since Blade Vortex doesn't one-shot monsters, but instead delivers many small rapid hits the 40% multiplier and 10% chance for a power charge on kill against enemies on full life won't really work too well.

The only thing you benefit from is the 1% crit, which imo is worse than all the great benefits you gain from the pathfinder :)

but if playing with second curse - Assasins mark?
Editado por útlima vez por Loseyourmind en 22 mar. 2016 11:37:22
I'm trying to find a way to sustain mana in a fight without using warlord's mark for my small team of 3 running together. 2 other characters have a complementing builds with enfeeble to make us live longer and prevent dying from damage spikes, but I don't see an option to sustain mana without throwing MoM. I've tried to use clarity but MoM just drains it too fast. Do you know any mana leech options or I'll have to rework this build completely to work the way I want it to?

BTW great build.
Thank you for the guide!
Just downed Atziri at 81, my first time ever as melee.
Gear:
"

Died 3 times, 2 times to split phase, once to double flameblast.
Went in there expecting to RIP as I only killed her before with OP Tornado Shot.
Confirmation for Atziri:
"

Unbuffed DPS is 8651,8, capped res and 4910 life.
Thank you so much for this amazing guide.
Hey LNB,

Kinda new to the game and just got acces to Scion so I could try out this build.
Could you give me some good items/uniques to use during lvling?
Will try to get the lifesprig wans asap but what else? And what good daggers are out there to use in de mid lvls?

Thanks in advance!
Regards
Can anyone develop an effective HC version of this build?
Thanks for this build, it is lovely.
Anybody successfully running this build or something similair on P HC? Looking to roll another build and this looks fun but I'd like to hear about its PHC viability, thanks.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional