[2.2 Video Guide] Tanky, High DPS, Crit Blade Vortex Build [HC/SC & Atziri Viable]

"
Planisphaerium escribió:
I just cannot seem to find that duration cluster ahah, south of scion where?

I assume he is talking about that http://s16.postimg.org/j1low9mrp/Bez_tytu_u.png
"
ammis3 escribió:
I can agree with someone that had complained about getting 1 shotted with this build. Before LCOIL youre totally _alone_ with your flasks.

Definitely not a starter HC build.

Hence the reason for not naming it a "beginner's build" :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
"
arlen2015 escribió:
"
Planisphaerium escribió:
I just cannot seem to find that duration cluster ahah, south of scion where?

I assume he is talking about that http://s16.postimg.org/j1low9mrp/Bez_tytu_u.png

goddamn ascendancy tree was in the way ahah. Thanks
so what are you guys putting in the place of increased duration?

Was thinking about adding life leech...
iron will looks interesting as well tho
"
LiftingNerdBro escribió:
Hence the reason for not naming it a "beginner's build" :)

I would totally call myself a beginner and love this build (for non-HC though, would have died a thousand times in HC :D ). Made a few changes since I don't have the recommended weapons, still missing a few gems and still haven't completed cruel/merciless labyrinth, using wands and more elemental damage for now, and still having a hard time if I remove the life leech I use on my main attack too, especially fighting bosses (want that berzerker). Went to level 75 pretty quick.

Is increased duration that interesting on main attack though? I can already get to the max 50 active BV without it and with crappy gear, or is it mainly to allow for more mobility?

(Also, found a Lightning Coil in my stash from the few months I played at launch, just saw yesterday that it said 40% damage converted instead of 30%, seems worth quite a lot now, and I just 5L-ed it :D )
Anyone try Uber yet or know if it's viable?
Why Pathfinder Ascendancy? WHy not Berserker AND Assasin?
"
DFJRodrigues escribió:

I did go with Berserker and Assasin (respec from Pathfinder), is way better than Pathfinder combo imo :)
"
DFJRodrigues escribió:

i did this as well

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional