[2.3] Explosive Arrow Build - Uber viable - 100 hc/sc proof - Scion, Witch, Duelist, Mara versions

"
IamPeyter escribió:
The Links
Ascendancy
6L - If Scion or berserker:
Explosive Arrow - Greater multiple projectiles - Fire penetration - Empower lvl 4 > Slower Projectiles - Less duration - Increased area of effect \ Chance to ignite \ Slower projectiles

Lets think about the starting of the league

When you have a five link would it be:
Explosive Arrow - Greater multiple projectiles - Fire penetration - Slower Projectiles - Less duration?

OR

Explosive Arrow - Greater multiple projectiles - Fire penetration - Slower Projectiles - Increased Area of effect?

OR other setup?
"
Phobozz escribió:
"
IamPeyter escribió:
The Links
Ascendancy
Explosive Arrow - Greater multiple projectiles - Fire penetration - Empower lvl 4 > Slower Projectiles - Less duration - Increased area of effect \ Chance to ignite \ Slower projectiles

Explosive Arrow - Greater multiple projectiles - Fire penetration - Slower Projectiles - Less duration?

OR

Explosive Arrow - Greater multiple projectiles - Fire penetration - Slower Projectiles - Increased Area of effect?

OR other setup?

Explosive Arrow - Greater multiple projectiles - Fire penetration - Slower Projectiles or chance to ignite - Less duration

Will be my choice will be my choice.
"
IamPeyter escribió:
"
Phobozz escribió:
"
IamPeyter escribió:
The Links
Ascendancy

OR

OR other setup?

Explosive Arrow - Greater multiple projectiles - Fire penetration - Slower Projectiles or chance to ignite - Less duration

Will be my choice will be my choice.

tbh i would do Explosive Arrow - Greater multiple projectiles - Fire penetration - elemental focus - Less duration unless u invest in chance to ignite and burning dmg, but imho ignite is more usefull against bosses where u could switch out the gem
IGN: SwaggerOfWreaclast
I was thinking of overload, you need to sacrifice some life ( i mean it can be really hurting one) 3 extra passive points till overload and u ll need some acc from tree too (in templar and maru area) which costs around 4 extra passive points too. Also this means u need crt chance on your rings and amulet along with some acc too.. Its really end game choice if you ve really good chunck of money. And one more thing, with investing chance to ignite on tree celestial punishment, on jewels ( like life, one damage mod and chance to ignite) in your 6 link set up added chance to ignite ( ea-gmp-fire pen-less duration-chance to ignite-slower pro or lvl4 empower if u are lucky) and one more thing as second choice of subclass maybe it can be inquisitor which gives you %20 inc ele damage, and %120 inc crt chance against ignited enemies which can solve your crt problem especially agianst hard mobs ( you ll one shot white ones anyway)
ing:Jamirryo
"
GrindmasterFlash escribió:
good point, but isnt EA without vaal pact rippy vs reflect? my intention about acro was dropping rearguard and rumis, and never underestimate LC, mitigation is always nice, i never feel comfy with pure life builds...

If you die from reflect with this build you're doing something terribly wrong.

I've even tried reflect maps but they're tedious and not really worth it.
Editado por útlima vez por neggan en 3 mar. 2016 7:42:37
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwAAi6rylzso2E2bXQOWlKComm492mJ7w1pSvoBgQ2h0GFaDCfnogsdBhyj6tz6Yrf4Kg8zyRdi9PC064TWSg1_GrqZX_o-uPgxfC2HE9k3jZ5scp69scqkn7eRRU6Vo8vcyrKoGDlBH8B_qGFnz1HzvDqIAdqz46xo4cg8J9hQgBLPPfvPdFHGQVXGFZp5fP8BmaGUOPNl8eub60n_jPAXfvzpSggdj_RZvMfuf3-9820-8n_JBRtckquNqmjvgwxiRNumCmyW8GmydrqcIA3XYJJErVkhYd18EPO8YXfMRsUI=

This is the tree that maybe can work when you want to change your rt to overload. I ve spent 112 points so with rest of points when u get lvl you can go more life. I cut off life nodes and resistance ones in maru area. %49 chance to ignite only from 20/20 gem also 10% inc burning damage, 10% from tree and 3% chance to ignite per jewel. I ve 5 jewel sockets with this set up so thats a lot of chance to ignite. Also you ve 25% inc damage against ignited enemies too which is a nice add in terms of damage. I ll stick around with regular ea build in early league and then maybe i can give this a try.

Btw maybe chance to ignite can work differently so i could make some calculation mistakes above.
ing:Jamirryo
"
IamPeyter escribió:

Ascendancy Classes and passives trees

3 Good options for this build:

Allrounder, the Scion Ascendant
A must pick is the berserker, this will allow us to drop the life leech gem and use less duration for a smoother gameplay and more dmg.

After the berserker the other options are non essential, meaning u can choose whatever u feel like it will help u the most, my favourite is the Raider for the 40 dex (OH YES), ability to drop Blood dance boots together with the high buff in movement and attack speed which will be nuts in combination with devoto's.

PASSIVE TREE (still subject to change, will be adjusted with feedback and ascenandcy information as the league goes on, Elemental Overload is worth trying but without tests i wont allocate it in the build thread tree)
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwAA8pc7KNhNm10DlpSgqJpuPdpie8O-gGBDaHQYVoMJ-eiCx0GHKPq3PpituJP-CoPMHNzyRdi9PC3r7o8aOuE1koNfxq6nCJrgplf-jwxfC2HE9p2uRZ1N4xynr2xyqSftGmwDdVNSU6Vo8vcyrKoGDjbpkSvwH-oYfNlZ89R8JKpYd6IAdqz46xo4cg8J9hZvXwQEs89-u-3z3RRxkFWUb3GF42rAZq2Nkc5oZQ482XwnL2ZUeuY8Bd-_OlKCB2P9n9_vfNtPvJ_yQUbXmjvgwxiR_EvSIYKbJbwUTWoeHOfyLxo-Xz_2SBQgjM_EWO8OPfxQR1hj

The Dmg, Marauder Berserker

The Berserker grants us an enormous amount of dmg for an ok drawback.

while also giving us the freedom to drop the lifeleech gem for less duration

PASSIVE TREE (still subject to change, will be adjusted with feedback and ascenandcy information as the league goes on, Elemental Overload is worth trying but without tests i wont allocate it in the build thread tree. Note: The extra jewels in comparison to scion were added as placeholder until i can think of a better use of those passive points)
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEAxthYYz38jM_EWPZIXz8aPhQg8i_vDhznUEdqHtIh8kGCB9l8FHEOPPjr3786Urvt893qGNtPvJ-Rzmhl9zJ2rODDGJH8S3KpfNnPfiW8FE3E9qyqrY3GriftWfM8LQxfC2EGDho4cg-DX4PMHKevbNR8kFWUb3GFtz5TpWjyCfYnL2ZUeuZBh_4K8B9j_fno8kXYvaIARtdodILHOuE1kgSz2mIo-qZXtfL-j8BmGFaYrbiTTeNuqngNPAUc3ErIwBqf3-986-6PGlpSbzuaO6cImuComoKbna5FnXvDGmwDdVNSNumRKySqWHcWb18E42qJ2GhY15Y=

The Defense, Duelist Champion

THE HC class, we'll suffer alot in dmg when picking this class for obvious reasons but in exchange we get alot of survivability through a buffed Fortify

While still getting some damage and movementspeed for u and ur party.

PASSIVE TREE (still subject to change, will be adjusted with feedback and ascenandcy information as the league goes on, Elemental Overload is worth trying but without tests i wont allocate it in the build thread tree. Note: The extra jewels in comparison to scion were added as placeholder until i can think of a better use of those passive points)
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwQAmy1fOYrwxIKwq76nZU29Nkd-hNkB3HfjqW7AGnloeA1vO8EEtfJfP26qNZIUIErI_o_Yve8OWlJN4_4KUEeomqZXtz7yRXvDOuFBh4PM-eg8LWh0gseDX8au2mIo-gxfC2HE9hhWmK24kxynr2xyqSftHNxTpWjy9zKsqgYO6-6PGvAf6hh82Vnz1HynCJrgogB2rPjrGjhyDwn2na5FnQSzz3677fPdFHGQVZRvcYUabAN1U1LAZq2Nkc5oZQ482XwnL2ZUeuY26ZErPAXfvzpSggdj_SSqWHef3-9820-8n_JBRtcWb18EmjvgwxiR_EvjaoKbJbwUTQ==

What about Chieftain ?
Life reg,10% penetration,35% inc. dmg on burning (60% with celestial punishment), 1% fire leach and 30% increase fire dmg.
Editado por útlima vez por Irsk_ en 3 mar. 2016 9:17:06
"
Irsk_ escribió:
"
IamPeyter escribió:

A must pick is the berserker, this will allow us to drop the life leech gem and use less duration for a smoother gameplay and more dmg.

After the berserker the other options are non essential, meaning u can choose whatever u feel like it will help u the most, my favourite is the Raider for the 40 dex (OH YES), ability to drop Blood dance boots together with the high buff in movement and attack speed which will be nuts in combination with devoto's.

PASSIVE TREE (still subject to change, will be adjusted with feedback and ascenandcy information as the league goes on, Elemental Overload is worth trying but without tests i wont allocate it in the build thread tree)
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwAA8pc7KNhNm10DlpSgqJpuPdpie8O-gGBDaHQYVoMJ-eiCx0GHKPq3PpituJP-CoPMHNzyRdi9PC3r7o8aOuE1koNfxq6nCJrgplf-jwxfC2HE9p2uRZ1N4xynr2xyqSftGmwDdVNSU6Vo8vcyrKoGDjbpkSvwH-oYfNlZ89R8JKpYd6IAdqz46xo4cg8J9hZvXwQEs89-u-3z3RRxkFWUb3GF42rAZq2Nkc5oZQ482XwnL2ZUeuY8Bd-_OlKCB2P9n9_vfNtPvJ_yQUbXmjvgwxiR_EvSIYKbJbwUTWoeHOfyLxo-Xz_2SBQgjM_EWO8OPfxQR1hj

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEAxthYYz38jM_EWPZIXz8aPhQg8i_vDhznUEdqHtIh8kGCB9l8FHEOPPjr3786Urvt893qGNtPvJ-Rzmhl9zJ2rODDGJH8S3KpfNnPfiW8FE3E9qyqrY3GriftWfM8LQxfC2EGDho4cg-DX4PMHKevbNR8kFWUb3GFtz5TpWjyCfYnL2ZUeuZBh_4K8B9j_fno8kXYvaIARtdodILHOuE1kgSz2mIo-qZXtfL-j8BmGFaYrbiTTeNuqngNPAUc3ErIwBqf3-986-6PGlpSbzuaO6cImuComoKbna5FnXvDGmwDdVNSNumRKySqWHcWb18E42qJ2GhY15Y=

THE HC class, we'll suffer alot in dmg when picking this class for obvious reasons but in exchange we get alot of survivability through a buffed Fortify

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwQAmy1fOYrwxIKwq76nZU29Nkd-hNkB3HfjqW7AGnloeA1vO8EEtfJfP26qNZIUIErI_o_Yve8OWlJN4_4KUEeomqZXtz7yRXvDOuFBh4PM-eg8LWh0gseDX8au2mIo-gxfC2HE9hhWmK24kxynr2xyqSftHNxTpWjy9zKsqgYO6-6PGvAf6hh82Vnz1HynCJrgogB2rPjrGjhyDwn2na5FnQSzz3677fPdFHGQVZRvcYUabAN1U1LAZq2Nkc5oZQ482XwnL2ZUeuY26ZErPAXfvzpSggdj_SSqWHef3-9820-8n_JBRtcWb18EmjvgwxiR_EvjaoKbJbwUTQ==

What about Chieftain ?
Life reg,10% penetration,35% inc. dmg on burning (60% with celestial punishment), 1% fire leach and 30% increase fire dmg.

If you go Chieftain you can't use Elemental Equilibrium since 20% of your physical damage is converted to fire.
"
neggan escribió:
"
Irsk_ escribió:
"
IamPeyter escribió:

What about Chieftain ?

If you go Chieftain you can't use Elemental Equilibrium since 20% of your physical damage is converted to fire.

I did not plan to use it
Sorry if this has been answered numerous times, but is Conc Effect's radius reduction that much of a drawback to consider it for 69+% more damage?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional