[2.3] Explosive Arrow Build - Uber viable - 100 hc/sc proof - Scion, Witch, Duelist, Mara versions

Its very safe build, very good balanced dps/defence. Even in sc i died few times due reflect only then im wearing MF gear without capped ressists and so on (brain afk etc...)
"
IamPeyter escribió:
Less duration, Elemental Overload, Berserker, free leech, more life and dmg from the tree, the hypetrain is real. oh my

Elemental Overload gives you 40% more Ele damage when you crit in the last 8sec. The current setup is without any crit... so you are planning to add some crit chance?

Or am I missing something? :)
"
Phobozz escribió:
"
IamPeyter escribió:
Less duration, Elemental Overload, Berserker, free leech, more life and dmg from the tree, the hypetrain is real. oh my

Elemental Overload gives you 40% more Ele damage when you crit in the last 8sec. The current setup is without any crit... so you are planning to add some crit chance?

Or am I missing something? :)

You don't need that much crit chance to keep it up, so with the insane attackspeed of this build it is very unlikely to not crit once in 8 seconds. If you wish you could use the inc. crit chance support gem with your curse on hit setup I guess. The only problem is that you have to get some accuracy on your gear to mitigate the loss of RT.
Editado por útlima vez por Elrond007 en 2 mar. 2016 10:04:42
"
Elrond007 escribió:
You don't need that much crit chance to keep it up, so with the insane attackspeed of this build it is very unlikely to not crit once in 8 seconds. If you wish you could use the inc. crit chance support gem with your curse on hit setup I guess. The only problem is that you have to get some accuracy on your gear to mitigate the loss of RT.

Thank you very much for clarification!
I am excited about OPs Ideas about the "new" EA Build for ascendancy!
Editado por útlima vez por Phobozz en 2 mar. 2016 10:13:14
Going scion with Zerker, currently tossing up to get either Slayer or Pathfinder. Gladiator is also a option to reach near max block.
Man's Hurbris is such a fickle thing.
Just a little question : Do you think you will lost too much from your original tree by starting as a Ranger ? The deadeye ascendancy class seems to give us a lot of things we need, like AoE, more arrow, attack speed and projectile dmg !

And another question : Why are you not taking the scion AoE nodes ? I never played EA before, but from what I read on the internet, it's on of the best things to stack for us.
I ve played your build in darkshrine and it was really fun. Now i am looking for in new league but i really wonder how you ll change the build in terms of overload cuz we ll need some crt chance and acc.

Anyway great build and thanks
ing:Jamirryo
I'm fairly sure pierce chance is balls for ea.

Always the ice golem option?
Editado por útlima vez por facelessman122 en 2 mar. 2016 17:55:35
"
facelessman122 escribió:
I'm fairly sure pierce chance is balls for ea.

Always the ice golem option?

Where did you get ice golem from?
Editado por útlima vez por neggan en 2 mar. 2016 19:28:26
To those in hardcore and truly scared of perhaps offscreen reflect you can always drop elemental equilibrium and pickup a sybils lament for 1 chaos.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional