[2.3] Explosive Arrow Build - Uber viable - 100 hc/sc proof - Scion, Witch, Duelist, Mara versions

Hey! really nice build, ive got a few questions:

1.- I got a 0.2% of Fire Damage Leeched as Life explicit on my rearguard and was wondering if i still should equip the life leech gem.

2.- And as a witch, When should i grab the blood magic keystone?

Thank you :).
Editado por útlima vez por xxxLikeGodxxx en 19 sept. 2016 23:27:00
I just made the switch from my leveling setup to EA with EE at level 40 and I'm having a lot of trouble sustaining mana when using EA. Is there something I'm missing to sustain the cost of these skills until I get enough life regen to switch to blood magic?
you can't do Atziri with this build tho, you fry your face with that mirror if you have so much aoe and you're not reflect immune. and reflect maps, both phys and elemental, are like 1 every 3 or 4 map rolls. even more often sometimes, I keep rolling reflect after reflect.
"
monkeyonyourtonsils escribió:
you can't do Atziri with this build tho, you fry your face with that mirror if you have so much aoe and you're not reflect immune. and reflect maps, both phys and elemental, are like 1 every 3 or 4 map rolls. even more often sometimes, I keep rolling reflect after reflect.

for atziri you use a single target setup (another quill + rearguard on switch weapon) and use concentrated effect without GMP).with that setup you melt everything and wont have big aoe.

for reflect, has an elementalist, i personaly have 0 probleme again reflect so i cant speack for other ascendancy.

Editado por útlima vez por zakariusqc en 22 sept. 2016 13:48:35
"
alexqg escribió:
1.- I got a 0.2% of Fire Damage Leeched as Life explicit on my rearguard and was wondering if i still should equip the life leech gem.
Most likely. That 0.2% alone is way too low.

"
alexqg escribió:
2.- And as a witch, When should i grab the blood magic keystone?
Whenever, for me it was the first thing I did, even before swapping to EA, I ran 4L firestorm with blood magic already, around lvl 40-ish. Just weight losing auras vs endless mana in your current situation.

"
cowal44 escribió:
I just made the switch from my leveling setup to EA with EE at level 40 and I'm having a lot of trouble sustaining mana when using EA. Is there something I'm missing to sustain the cost of these skills until I get enough life regen to switch to blood magic?
You can just switch already and run some life potions. Definitely won't be worse than it is now.

"
monkeyonyourtonsils escribió:
You can position yourself better, with the mirror one on your side/behind you, and still hit two of the other ones if you so desire. Or just take GMP out.

"
zakariusqc escribió:
for reflect, has an elementalist, i personaly have 0 probleme again reflect so i cant speack for other ascendancy.
It hurts. Single mobs are fine, running a whole reflect map is slow, painful, risky and most likely not worth. Purity of fire helps, but Sibyl's is gonna mess with your EE.
Hi, i'm lv 96 Ascendant atm with this build and love it. On a 6l Quill rain i use, EA+GMP (SP for single target)+Empower lv4+ Fire pen+Chance to ignite+Less Duration, due to Less Duration dmg nerf in 2.4 what should be my replace for it?.
Editado por útlima vez por joecamello en 10 oct. 2016 20:31:33
Which ascendancy would you recommend for 2.4? I really like the witch elementalist, but berserker with free leech and the insane damage seems to be much easier to gear.

Any deep thoughts on this?
i Picked Scion (Berserker/Raider) and and it seems pretty nice to play :)
i also planning to take this build as next Season starter except anythings gets nerfed dramatically.

no kaoms, only 4 linked single Target DPS - still cleaning T8 - T10 with ease. only the bossfights get a bit nasty but i think with kaoms and a 5 or 6 link quill this problem should be gone :)
Clearspeed is awesome btw
How does lvl 3 empower compare to 20/20 slower proj?
IGN: dwreckedarc

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional