[2.3] Explosive Arrow Build - Uber viable - 100 hc/sc proof - Scion, Witch, Duelist, Mara versions

I think this build is marvelous, truly one of the best budget builds out there, the only thing I would do different would be a devoto's devotion helm and some rare boots .

But in ascendancy there will be lot of options, the ones I am leaning on are going marauder picking almost fully defensively and going for berserker aspect of carnage + leech(probably leech ) for softcore.

I am however still deciding between RT and Elemental Overload . The build itself has a lot of damage , and because of that, RT makes it shine for its consistency, and its definitly better for reflect . Elemental Overload however gives it an quite insane dps boost , and makes it laughable to do atziri(more than before).

With beserker ascendancy should I go with Ele- Overload or RT ? It is also quite hard to get that extra accuracy in the left side of the tree .

I would love to go Ele- Overload + Aspect of carnage , but I think that is just overkill for something other than atziri , thoughts on this ?
"
Ryuri_yamamoto escribió:
I think this build is marvelous, truly one of the best budget builds out there, the only thing I would do different would be a devoto's devotion helm and some rare boots .

I am probably going to do that with a duelist champion in new league. Not a fan of keeping up charges. All the stats on devotion are great for this build.

Less Duration now gives damage, same scaling as slower projectile. So people will probably use that even with life leech.
I don't fancy the boots also, and they got weaker in 2.1 so I don't see why not use Devoto, seems so much more fitting to the build , and the movement speed is just gorgeous .

Less duration is one of the mandatory EA build gems now , IMO. The damage is too good , and the explosions going faster must give a much more smoother clear on maps . I am with using that instead of slower proj definitly.
Thread updated with ascendancy and some stuff. Not done yet but workerino cappucino no timerino.

Didnt post about Elemental overload yet because i first want to give it a few tries

"
Ryuri_yamamoto escribió:
I don't fancy the boots also, and they got weaker in 2.1 so I don't see why not use Devoto, seems so much more fitting to the build , and the movement speed is just gorgeous .

Multiple reasons, u can read up on them in the early pages of the thread. Its a decent Item and i also used it in budget versions.

"
facelessman122 escribió:
I'm fairly sure pierce chance is balls for ea.

Always the ice golem option?

If balls means awful, y. Stone Golem or Fire Golem if u arent trying Elemental overload, if u are trying it go for Ice Golem.

"
Ryuri_yamamoto escribió:

But in ascendancy there will be lot of options, the ones I am leaning on are going marauder picking almost fully defensively and going for berserker aspect of carnage + leech(probably leech ) for softcore.

I am however still deciding between RT and Elemental Overload . The build itself has a lot of damage , and because of that, RT makes it shine for its consistency, and its definitly better for reflect . Elemental Overload however gives it an quite insane dps boost , and makes it laughable to do atziri(more than before).

With beserker ascendancy should I go with Ele- Overload or RT ? It is also quite hard to get that extra accuracy in the left side of the tree .

I would love to go Ele- Overload + Aspect of carnage , but I think that is just overkill for something other than atziri , thoughts on this ?

Ur rare boots dream will be fullfilled with the Scion raider :-).
About elemental overload, i am sure alot of the ppl in the thread will try it out and if it works well due to the atk speed ill add it to the thread. I would aim for RT currently and just play around with Overload later on (Mbe with crit on the amulet and rings we can push it easily but we'll see).

Y it's overkill, but the current dmg already is ^^"
Editado por útlima vez por IamPeyter en 3 mar. 2016 3:55:16
playing around with EA build the last couple of days. ultimate dps version should be berserker, as there was a deep diskussion about it on reddit. i however prefer duelist champion for that fortify. combined with acro and vaal pact. i know there isnt much dmg on the tree but i dont think its needed for EA. however VP+acro+fortify+(Coil?)+~240%life should make the build immortal.

http://poeurl.com/xDG
IGN: SwaggerOfWreaclast
"
GrindmasterFlash escribió:
playing around with EA build the last couple of days. ultimate dps version should be berserker, as there was a deep diskussion about it on reddit. i however prefer duelist champion for that fortify. combined with acro and vaal pact. i know there isnt much dmg on the tree but i dont think its needed for EA. however VP+acro+fortify+(Coil?)+~240%life should make the build immortal.

Acro makes ur block (Quiver + Flask) alot worse.
Vaal pact drops 1450 possible life/regen per sec.
Coil gives less surviability in general than a Kaoms and also less damage.

And for being on the right side of the tree u would, as u already, stated drop alot of dmg

Thats alot of sacirifices for very little beneft, this build is already immortal for a good player.
Editado por útlima vez por IamPeyter en 3 mar. 2016 4:30:55
"
IamPeyter escribió:
Thread updated with ascendancy and some stuff. Not done yet but workerino cappucino no timerino.

Didnt post about Elemental overload yet because i first want to give it a few tries

"
Ryuri_yamamoto escribió:

Multiple reasons, u can read up on them in the early pages of the thread. Its a decent Item and i also used it in budget versions.

"
facelessman122 escribió:
I'm fairly sure pierce chance is balls for ea.

Always the ice golem option?

If balls means awful, y. Stone Golem or Fire Golem if u arent trying Elemental overload, if u are trying it go for Ice Golem.

"
Ryuri_yamamoto escribió:

Ur rare boots dream will be fullfilled with the Scion raider :-).
About elemental overload, i am sure alot of the ppl in the thread will try it out and if it works well due to the atk speed ill add it to the thread. I would aim for RT currently and just play around with Overload later on (Mbe with crit on the amulet and rings we can push it easily but we'll see).

Y it's overkill, but the current dmg already is ^^"

Yeah I like how easy it is to swap out of rt to play around with eo later. Just need to decide if that fortify is really worth it or some scion beserker/raider or pathfinder (in hc).
"
IamPeyter escribió:
"

And for being on the right side of the tree u would, as u already, stated drop alot of dmg

Thats alot of sacirifices for very little beneft, this build is already immortal for a good player.
"

good point, but isnt EA without vaal pact rippy vs reflect? my intention about acro was dropping rearguard and rumis, and never underestimate LC, mitigation is always nice, i never feel comfy with pure life builds...
IGN: SwaggerOfWreaclast
"
facelessman122 escribió:

Yeah I like how easy it is to swap out of rt to play around with eo later. Just need to decide if that fortify is really worth it or some scion beserker/raider or pathfinder (in hc).

Fortify is insane for hc (25% reduced dmg with the buffs of the champion class). If that is worth it for u, u'll have to decide, ill pick scion.

"
"
IamPeyter escribió:
"

"

good point, but isnt EA without vaal pact rippy vs reflect? my intention about acro was dropping rearguard and rumis, and never underestimate LC, mitigation is always nice, i never feel comfy with pure life builds...

Is the last "quote" ur comment? I assume it is so:
I dont underestimate LC, its amazing but so is Kaoms, both with a downside ofc. Reflect got nerfed in the last patches and it isnt bad anymore, u'll find alot of posts about it in the last 4-6 pages. I wouldnt swap out Rearguard and rumi's atleast with the current items before ascendancy they are way to good in comparison
Such a difficult choice between Duelist or Scion (I don't think zerker is needed). I do play SC instead of HC.

Fort + movespeed + dmg VS Life leech + frenzy charges + gem socket

Btw why don't you go into the Templar area from the top in your builds? You'd gain 10 int and loose 10 str.

How good is frenzy with 2.2 and blood dance? Is it still worth that much? Blood dance would add allot of value when going duelist. I wonder if you can go duelist without needing life leech (fort, high natural life regen, blood dance, potion..).

If the life leech gem \ frenzy gain on kill is not needed I might go this:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwQAmy1hmF857FxiF4rwhJQslMSCiXGwq3vUvqdlTXXLvTa3tupiR36NfoTZQzEB3NrBwzN343TtLlNaGqluBS3Tb8AaeWh4DW87wQS18l8_bqo1khQgSsj-j9i97w5N4_4Kple3PvJFOuFBh4PM-eg8LWh0gseDX8au2mIo-gxfC2HE9hhWmK0cp69scqkn7VOlaPL3MqyqBg7wH-oYfNlZ89R8ogB2rPjrGjhyDwn2BLPPfrvt890UcZBVlG9xhWaewGaRzmhlDjzZfCcvZlRXKfrSPAXfv4IHRtcWb5_f73zbTySq42qaO-DDNumCmyW8GmydrgN1kStYd18E

Not too much %life compared to some of the builds I saw but it seems very nice allround.
Editado por útlima vez por foojin en 3 mar. 2016 6:12:59

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional