[2.3] Explosive Arrow Build - Uber viable - 100 hc/sc proof - Scion, Witch, Duelist, Mara versions

"
GrindmasterFlash escribió:

tbh i would do Explosive Arrow - Greater multiple projectiles - Fire penetration - elemental focus - Less duration unless u invest in chance to ignite and burning dmg, but imho ignite is more usefull against bosses where u could switch out the gem

From the very beginning ignite is a huge portion of our damage, i would nearly always pick chance to ignite over it.

"
illmtk escribió:
Sorry if this has been answered numerous times, but is Conc Effect's radius reduction that much of a drawback to consider it for 69+% more damage?

Yea it makes our aoe tiny winy small :-(
I did some testing in standard with the life leech gem and I can rarely see it making an impact due to how much life regen this build has. Is it really that much of a priority if we can regen back to full life before the arrows even explode?

Pretty much trying to decide between champion and beserker. Your T13 Voll kill shows the build does so much damage already (thank you for posting that by the way). In Uber do you think you could survive with 10% increased damage taken?
I am not the creator and by no means am I 'good' but I think that if you are looking forward for uber, berserker is the better choice, in uber you have to dodge anyway , and 40% more dmg is pretty insane for clearing her faster.
Couple that with a Late game optimized elemental overload build (with good amounts of accuracy) the new less duration skill gem and you get probably one of the best builds for atziri.
Editado por útlima vez por z_d en 3 mar. 2016 18:08:59
Any tips for leveling? since the leveling part is outdated, was wondering if there was any new fast way of leveling with this build. The duelist one spesificly.
"
Kelyus escribió:
Any tips for leveling? since the leveling part is outdated, was wondering if there was any new fast way of leveling with this build. The duelist one spesificly.

Seconded. I'm going the Scion build and this will be my second character
Same, im worried about leveling, dunno exactly what to use and when to switch to EA. Is lvl 38 too early? is quill rain mandatory or i can use a +1 bow until i can afford it? (new league in mind)
I'm thinking of still doing the good ole flame totem and firestorm in 3l +1 scepters. We pick up fire damage passives and whatnot, so it seems like the way to go. Switching to EA at about 55 or so with a 5l chest and no link quill rain.
IGN: dwreckedarc
Editado por útlima vez por dwrecked en 3 mar. 2016 23:01:56
Firestorm will carry you all the way to Dried Lake. Just try to link it with Conc or Faster Casting depending on the situation. Flame Totem becomes useful again at around 28 Just rush Arsonist --> Celestial Judgement. Unless you get a Thicket bow with high attack speed, switching to EA before Quill Rain will be insufferable and generally inferior to just using Firestorm with two Crystal Scepters. Don't go BM until you switch over to EA either as HoT & HoI make things significantly easier. Stats are very annoying too.

Mule Firestorm if you have no friends, it will be painful without it
Editado por útlima vez por Saga1234 en 4 mar. 2016 0:15:06
How would you progress around the passive tree with the scion build? Like whats most important to get first etc

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional