[2.3] Explosive Arrow Build - Uber viable - 100 hc/sc proof - Scion, Witch, Duelist, Mara versions

Nerf to the scion build:
For Raider subclass, Ascendant now only gets Onslaught on full Frenzy charges instead of Onslaught+Phasing

Curious how well 10% chance for frenzy is to keep up all charges for onslaught. Together with Devo's and 30% MS boots you should be racing over maps.
Editado por útlima vez por foojin en 4 mar. 2016 3:03:31
the skill tree for 2.2 has been released could you please update it?
"
Sulfuri escribió:
the skill tree for 2.2 has been released could you please update it?

He already did, see first post.
Can someone please explain the reasoning behind not running a CWDT - IC setup with this build? I understand that the build is inherently tanky, but it seems like in HC you need a CWDT setup to mitigate the inevitable shitstorm of spiky phys damage in higher maps. Thanks!
"
divesbot escribió:
Can someone please explain the reasoning behind not running a CWDT - IC setup with this build? I understand that the build is inherently tanky, but it seems like in HC you need a CWDT setup to mitigate the inevitable shitstorm of spiky phys damage in higher maps. Thanks!

y already doing so just didnt update it yet, thanks for the heads up. ill correct it in a few hours.
"
IamPeyter escribió:
"
divesbot escribió:

y already doing so just didnt update it yet, thanks for the heads up. ill correct it in a few hours.

What do you think about Inqusitor Crit EA? the rest of the stuff is the same, except you change out fire pen with inc crit chance.(Since the crits pass through ALL ele res) Grab those crit + accuary nodes, some crits here and there.
MAAYBE Infernal mantle. (that's a huge maybe)
Editado por útlima vez por Huntyka en 4 mar. 2016 12:58:51
Helm enchants:

EnchantmentExplosiveArrowDamage1 66 25% increased Explosive Arrow Damage
EnchantmentExplosiveArrowDamage2 75 40% increased Explosive Arrow Damage

EnchantmentExplosiveArrowRadius1 66 8% increased Explosive Arrow Radius
EnchantmentExplosiveArrowRadius2 75 12% increased Explosive Arrow Radius

"
Huntyka escribió:
What do you think about Inqusitor Crit EA? the rest of the stuff is the same, except you change out fire pen with inc crit chance.(Since the crits pass through ALL ele res) Grab those crit + accuary nodes, some crits here and there.
MAAYBE Infernal mantle. (that's a huge maybe)

You already get -50% resists with EE, this makes the gain from Inquisitor allot less.
Editado por útlima vez por foojin en 4 mar. 2016 13:41:12
Hey man nice build I will try this in the new League.
One question I can't find the update skill tree?
Could you update it or just link it again?

Thanks!
Garf
I went through and clicked out the scion skiltree since the import wasn't working with the GGG skill planner. Here it is.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAABAADBA3UEswYOCfYLYQxfDjwUIBRNFHEWbxhWGJEaOBo-GmwcpxzcHOckqiW8Jy8n7Sj6NZI26TpSOuE8BTwtPfxBh0WdRtdN41BHU1JTpVhjWHdZ818EXz9j_WZUaGVodGjyah5xhXIPcql2rHrme26CB4KbgseDX4PMhFOMz48akFWRK5HOlG-UoJchmK2aO5rgna6f36IAplenCKyqrY2vbLc-uJO77byfwGbBfMRYxPbGrs9-0iHUfNhN2L3ZfNpi20_fv-DD42rqGOvu7w7vfO_98B_yL_JB8kXz3fZI9zL46_no_Ev-Cv6P

"
Garfin escribió:
Hey man nice build I will try this in the new League.
One question I can't find the update skill tree?
Could you update it or just link it again?

Thanks!
Garf

It is updated on first page. Look for "Ascendancy Classes and passives trees"

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional