[2.3] Explosive Arrow Build - Uber viable - 100 hc/sc proof - Scion, Witch, Duelist, Mara versions

LOOOLLL Zerphy's flask seems OP for this build.

Also do not forget the enchantments waiting to be explored :))

Pray that quill rain wont be nerved hihihihi

C you guys @ Perandus league with this build :)
"
KOLACIC1 escribió:
LOOOLLL Zerphy's flask seems OP for this build.

Also do not forget the enchantments waiting to be explored :))

Pray that quill rain wont be nerved hihihihi

C you guys @ Perandus league with this build :)

Zerphy's sounds like an awesome idea, but you'd have to run EA off mana and have some balancing act so the flask doesn't stop effect when reaching full mana.
I'm sure someone will find a way to get it to work.

For me, I'm leaning towards scion Berserker/Elementalist or Berserker/Raider.
I think Elemental Overload can be sustained just fine with high attack speed, chance of your arrows critting and the chance of the explosion critting. Just grab Precision and Versatility from the tree, flat accuracy on a piece of jewelry and you're good to go!

Ascendancy hype is real!
"
jfiveeight escribió:
This thread is pretty great, thanks to Peyter for showing that RT EA can actually do stuff and now with Elemental Overload, just picking up a little bit of accuracy looks to really set this build... on fire.

I wonder if Dyadian Dawn could cancel out the added fire damage from Chieftain.

Wow. I hadn't thought about Dyadian Dawn canceling out the added fire damage from Chieftain. If that works, that would be a tremendous buff to Chieftain. 30% Fire damage and 1.5% regen on the little nodes,ignite chance, endurance charge generation and life regen per endurance charge, 10% ele pen, and LIFE LEECH. And you could keep EE. Now that's juicy.

Still not sold on Elemental Overload, especially for Champion. It's annoying to get to, and costs even more when you consider the required investment for accuracy. Maybe with good accuracy gear it would be worth using.
Editado por útlima vez por MisterSmyth en 1 mar. 2016 11:57:46
"
MisterSmyth escribió:
"
jfiveeight escribió:

Wow. I hadn't thought about Dyadian Dawn canceling out the added fire damage from Chieftain. If that works, that would be a tremendous buff to Chieftain. 30% Fire damage and 1.5% regen on the little nodes,ignite chance, endurance charge generation and life regen per endurance charge, 10% ele pen, and LIFE LEECH. And you could keep EE. Now that's juicy.

Still not sold on Elemental Overload, especially for Champion. It's annoying to get to, and costs even more when you consider the required investment for accuracy. Maybe with good accuracy gear it would be worth using.

I just checked with Ming's Heart, assuming it is the same mechanic, this does not work. I deal no physical damage but still deal chaos gained from what phys damage I would deal.
Looking forward to this build!

Scion (Zerker\Raider) - 110 Pt SC (%Life for all Level 90+ points):
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwAAi6rylzsoCGfYTXtuAMGbXQOWFbiUoJchhFOomm49yFvaYsF87_17w1pSvoBgQ5YyaHQYViHQEGJKyIMJ-ehvnkGHykq3Pl-w_gqDzJu12L08LYTFwzqDX8auJIsqOMT2D6tyqa-nFr_3MqyqHM4mleoYfNlZ8ytQYeJ2rPjrnz4aOHIPDc1VS89-u-3z3RRxLdKQVZRvcYX-VIw2kc5oZQ482XwnL2ZUeubfvzpSggeFe2P920-8n-w4RtfgwxiR_EuCmyW8FE2aO5_f73w8BcBmBLOiAPAfaPI=

And I just saw this Death's Harp Assasin build:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwYA43VFfDIyIzaXlxCSUxD79dmGtDi8b-UZjDZVS4nTYeJwUiaVKgsWv13yD6srCg5IJIsRLwMe44QRlsM6H0EbyA3RBx5_xio4Nj1jQ5UuoqOTJ52qVYXw1VF074hsC76KbIyly0lRGoH5NyL0oS9irKaZ189tGUmxl_QI9FJTwFSXlT1fvOpqQ0yzBAcgbtAfRX4fAoPbUDDv6w5cNsVVxmr62CQ6WKcIna7r7hpsA3Uc3DLRmuCFMjbp5CKRK48aRUdFnSSqKU9Yd8BmU1IWb2u3XwQEszwF42qFfaIAn9_vfPAf

Curious if this build will still be 'top notch' in the new league. Inquisitor with crit 'something' looks really strong.
Editado por útlima vez por foojin en 1 mar. 2016 13:05:33
"
jfiveeight escribió:
"
MisterSmyth escribió:
"
jfiveeight escribió:

I just checked with Ming's Heart, assuming it is the same mechanic, this does not work. I deal no physical damage but still deal chaos gained from what phys damage I would deal.

Bugger, It looks like i'll be sticking with Champion. Thanks for the testing though.
"
jfiveeight escribió:
This thread is pretty great, thanks to Peyter for showing that RT EA can actually do stuff and now with Elemental Overload, just picking up a little bit of accuracy looks to really set this build... on fire.

Below are two ideas, one more recently discussed and the other a bit of a different direction. I'm trying to target as close to 90 as possible.

The Duelist (Champion) ultra tank poeurl.com/xfn I know you show the single target Voll, but I'm still afraid of this taking forever on bosses.

The all out damage build (Crit Inquisitor, only 180% life) poeurl.com/xe6 If we replace the fire pen gem with increased critical strikes and no other crit gear we should get around 30% crit chance on the explosion. 1/3 of all shots ignoring all resistance could be huge for bosses and resist mobs/maps.

Also for Scion Elementalist Ascendancy, would your EE be affected by a fire golem? Or since Elemental Overload and the importance of accuracy and critting just enough does ice golem become better overall?

Thanks for the praise :-)

Dont think dyadian dawn will make it work.
If u wanna see a boss, tell me which one. Uploading a video of the T11 Academy boss as i write this

Crit EA sadly is to clunky, dont think its worth it.
With overload a amount of ~ 5-10% would make sense but wouldnt get more, but that needs testing.

Summons are independent as far as i know so the fire golem wont proq the EE. Icegolem is a nice idea.

Regarding all those passive tree's, I'll be posting tree's tomorrow or on thursday bcause i got my hands full currently :-(

EDIT: Video's up, made it shorter via the youtube editor but that will take some time to process. U can see pretty well when the ignite ticks with EE on and when it is with EE "off"
EA vs the T11 Academy boss with single target gems
Editado por útlima vez por IamPeyter en 1 mar. 2016 16:27:15
"
MisterSmyth escribió:
Bugger, It looks like i'll be sticking with Champion. Thanks for the testing though.

I'm curious what your talent tree looks like.

Perhaps:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwQAmy1hmF857FxiF4rwhJQslOlGxIKJcbCre9S-p2VNvTZHfoTZAdx346luwBp4DW87tfI1kv6P2L1N4_4Kple3PvJFOuFBh4PM-eg8LWh0g1_GrtpixPYYVnKpr6cn7fcyrKoczgYO6hh82VnzK1DUfHas-OsaOHIPDc0J9s9-u-3z3RRxkFWUb3GF_lSRzmhlDjzZfCcvZlR65t-_OlKCB4V7Y_3bT7yf7DhG1-DDGJH8S4KbJbwUTZo7n9_vfDwFwGYEs0VHogAy0fAf6-6nCBzcmuCdro8aRZ0DdVNSkStYd18EaPI=
Editado por útlima vez por foojin en 1 mar. 2016 16:11:38
"
IamPeyter escribió:

If u wanna see a boss, tell me which one. Uploading a video of the T11 Academy boss as i write this

I confirmed the golems do not proc EE so fire golem is still an option, though with EO and ice golem it could lessen the amount of accuracy on gear and tree investment.

I think a good dps check would be Wasteland Voll if that is possible. Thank you for the reply.
"
foojin escribió:
"
MisterSmyth escribió:

I'm curious what your talent tree looks like.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwQAmy1hmF857FxiF4rwhJQslMSCiXGwq3vUvqdlTXXLvTa3tupiR36NfoTZQzEB3NrBwzN343TtLlNaGqluBS3Tb8AaeWh673gNbzvBBLXyXz81kvZIFCD-j9i9jM_EWO8OTeP-Cj38UEemV7c-8kVYYzrhQYeDzPnoPC2Cx4Nfxq4o-gthxPaYra9scqlo8vcyrKrwH-oYfNlZ86IAdqz46xo4cg8Es89-890UcZBVlG9xhWaewGatjWhlDjzZfCcvZlR65vrSPAXfvzpSggdj_RZvn9_vfNtPvJ_yQUbXJKrjapo74MMYkfxLNumCmyW8FE2vpxzOK1ANzf5U

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional