Block incin and stuff *Discontinued due to Incinerate nerfs*

planning this build, question about chests

still " Rare chest with HP and ES " BiS?

because I have Belly and Lightning coil in Standard leaque...with right colour,

so tired to 6S and link it again...

thank you
"
h4mi22 escribió:
Hi , good build.

I have 5 ex in tempest.. but all Rathpith Globe minimum 10 ex.. anyshit alternation for maping/farming

Before picking up Rathpith in Warbands for 8ex, I made it to lvl 87 and running relatively hard 74-75 maps with this shield:

I had this shield for a very long time and it served me well. Was super cheap.
"
CoolColJ escribió:
This build is strong, I have something loosely based on this, but duel wielding a Cybil and Doon.

But I died to corrupted blood today - since leech goes to ES/EB and only regen and HP on spell hit goes to health, and with 14 cast/sec I hit 20 stacks of corrupted blood in a blink of an eye from that rare Beyond spawned flame hound in a map, my health dropped like a stone in 1-2 secs, didn't have time to react!

I think had I had Immortal Call in my CWDT setup, I would have avoided that.... had molten shell in there for testing....

Corrupted Blood is a degen and immortal call/molten shell will not save you. You HAVE to use a flasks with Bleed removal from Act 2 Cruel on (staunching). If you don't have EB/GR yet then putting it on a mana flask is good. I currently have curse immunity on my mana flask but prefer bleed immunity.

I also prefer Bubbling/Seething to Saturated but I'm low on alts atm.
Loot Filter -- https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1490867
Filter Parser -- https://github.com/ffhighwind/Path-of-Exile-Filter-Parser
Editado por útlima vez por ffhighwind en 1 ago. 2015 11:50:03
"
oldgood escribió:

WB is just too good to take it out of gem setup. LW or FS can't proc fortify. LS can, but it's way "slower" and you not really want jump on top of boss to proc it. While with WB you can roll behind his back for safety reason.

Fortify is a 4 second 20% damage reduce applied AFTER armor mitigation. Endurance Charges stack additively with armour making them very powerful. Fortify on the other hand is really a small bonus mitigation but it scales to endgame. It's intended for melee builds in my eyes and not ranged characters. Why would you want to get close to enemies with Whirling Blades at all when you can just hit them at range?

Flame Dash and Lightning Warp are superior to Whirling Blades in this build, period. If you want to get around the map run Brightbeak with Leap Slam in your alternate gear. If you need a quick escape from a Rogue Exile box then Flame Dash is far better because it isn't blocked by walls and slopes. Whirling Blades is far too map dependent to be worth using unless you're min-maxing a specific boss.
How much of the tree do you think I could leave out if I already have a 6L cloak? I imagine a bit of the block nodes on the left are still necessary but does CoD save enough points to be worthwhile?
"
ffhighwind escribió:
"
oldgood escribió:

WB is just too good to take it out of gem setup. LW or FS can't proc fortify. LS can, but it's way "slower" and you not really want jump on top of boss to proc it. While with WB you can roll behind his back for safety reason.

Fortify is a 4 second 20% damage reduce applied AFTER armor mitigation. Endurance Charges stack additively with armour making them very powerful. Fortify on the other hand is really a small bonus mitigation but it scales to endgame. It's intended for melee builds in my eyes and not ranged characters. Why would you want to get close to enemies with Whirling Blades at all when you can just hit them at range?

Flame Dash and Lightning Warp are superior to Whirling Blades in this build, period. If you want to get around the map run Brightbeak with Leap Slam in your alternate gear. If you need a quick escape from a Rogue Exile box then Flame Dash is far better because it isn't blocked by walls and slopes. Whirling Blades is far too map dependent to be worth using unless you're min-maxing a specific boss.

First of all- you wrong about fortify. AR stupidly useless, the way it's works now. You need to stack 30k to fill difference on massive hits. Yes, you mitigate "small" hits pretty well, but they won't kill you any way, due to how this build works.
Damage Reduction Factor = Armour / ( Armour + (10 * Damage) )
With 3k AR and 5k hit it's only 5%. Or 2,5% on 10k hit.
Figures which you can see on your character defence screen (estimated physical damage reduction) based on incoming 1k hit.
On other side- fortify. Plain 20% any hit damage reduction.

Hit them on range, and when they not die approaching- roll over them into other corner and continue your ranged. On boxes- just plan where you gonna escape. Moving with WB really fast. You can have LS/LW/FD on your swap if you really want "cut corners" during traveling.
WB is just BiS.
"
Artsemis escribió:
How much of the tree do you think I could leave out if I already have a 6L cloak? I imagine a bit of the block nodes on the left are still necessary but does CoD save enough points to be worthwhile?

Look at my post on previous page. I posted my CoD build's variant there. You save about 20 points to invest into shadow side of tree. Loosing 1% block, 10% ES. Getting 24% life and some damage. Compensate no +life on CoD=/. It's not better then Coil. But probably not worse than any other 6-line chest. You won't do uber, but normal Atziri goes down with easy.
I did atziri and the fight is a joke.....vaal and atziri were easy but the trio was stupid hard for me....my mechanics were so bad for the fight i think i ported 3 times. I ran puritys on the vaal and atziri fights and took off HoI and AA.

No rainbowstrides OR rathpith

level 77 when i did atziri
4.3k hp
1.6k es
lvl 18 incinerate. 6link - incin, lmp, fp, spell echo, fire pen, ll
Block: 58%
Spell Block : 29%

The buid is crazy strong, i could face tank almost anything. Unfortunately i died just right now in a promenade map....wasnt paying attention and got killed to some stupid retarded reflect from the boss at the end.
I just ripped to Lightning Thorns (Blackguard Mage female) in a Villa map due to the CWDT setup. I had a +7 life per hit Cybils but only 0% spell block. It drained me 4k life/sec and I was being very careful because I almost ripped in the same area probably to the same thing twice before.

I assumed it was Corrupted Blood but I went back in the map with an alt and a friend and we're convinced it was Lightning Thorns. Wish I rolled bubbling on my anti-bleed flash because I would've logged out in time. Definitely be EXTREMELY careful around those lightning casters without spell block.
"
ffhighwind escribió:
I just ripped to Lightning Thorns (Blackguard Mage female) in a Villa map due to the CWDT setup. I had a +7 life per hit Cybils but only 0% spell block. It drained me 4k life/sec and I was being very careful because I almost ripped in the same area probably to the same thing twice before.

I assumed it was Corrupted Blood but I went back in the map with an alt and a friend and we're convinced it was Lightning Thorns. Wish I rolled bubbling on my anti-bleed flash because I would've logged out in time. Definitely be EXTREMELY careful around those lightning casters without spell block.

Or alternatively get spell block which is what the build is about, rofl. Stone of lazhwar corrupted with some garbage is 1c or 1 alch
Editado por útlima vez por yotrade en 2 ago. 2015 1:21:07

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional