Block incin and stuff *Discontinued due to Incinerate nerfs*

"
Kamalh95 escribió:
Hello, firstly thanks for sharing this build, it's a lot of fun and very solid.

I was checking the PoEDan79 skill tree and i want to ask if for 109/110 skill points its not better to do that:

Final skill tree lvl 96.

Only issue, only 5 jewel slot. ( a 6th at lvl 98)

What do you people think ?

Assuming the goal of the build was to get as much block as possible and be able to run 6L incinerate you strayed from it. However, I think the build was based around 2% block jewels which might have been removed since beta. The final build has around 66% block. Removing some jewels probably won't change much since you won't be block cap anyway. I'd be more concerned that your life% is fairly low. However, you can ensure that your spell block is capped.

Spell Block Cap:
56% block = Rainbowstride + Stone of Lazhwar + Ratpith (60%)
68% block = Lazhwar + Rathpith (60%)
Loot Filter -- https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1490867
Filter Parser -- https://github.com/ffhighwind/Path-of-Exile-Filter-Parser
Editado por útlima vez por ffhighwind en 3 ago. 2015 1:31:48
For my tree I adjusted it to go through Foresight as i needed the additional ES to make up for using a lightning coil. Here http://poeurl.com/zurcPvH was my intended late game tree.

Personally i think the sanctuary block wheel isn't worth it as you can still achieve max spell block with as low as 56% attack block if using Rainbowstride + Rathpith + Lazhwar, and the additional HP/damage you gain from the shadow nodes are just so good.

However if you don't have a lightning coil I recommend this tree http://poeurl.com/zurcjFw .
With this tree on my first character (level 94) i had 15K LMP tooltip dps.
I did try respec in to the sanctuary wheel by dropping the shadow nodes and this brought my block up to 70/75 and opened up my boot slot but even with life on boots i lost around 400 life and 2k dps and not to mention the 10% projectile speed.

So personally I prefer the shadow nodes over sanctuary wheel and in the case of having a lightning coil I feel this route is much more justified as you have extra physical mitigation so attack block isn't that important to cap and having the additional dps/life meant better protection from being 1 shot and faster clear speed.
"
mrbawjangles escribió:
I did atziri and the fight is a joke.....vaal and atziri were easy but the trio was stupid hard for me....my mechanics were so bad for the fight i think i ported 3 times. I ran puritys on the vaal and atziri fights and took off HoI and AA.

No rainbowstrides OR rathpith

level 77 when i did atziri
4.3k hp
1.6k es
lvl 18 incinerate. 6link - incin, lmp, fp, spell echo, fire pen, ll
Block: 58%
Spell Block : 29%

The buid is crazy strong, i could face tank almost anything. Unfortunately i died just right now in a promenade map....wasnt paying attention and got killed to some stupid retarded reflect from the boss at the end.

A bit late to notice this post but... yeah. Another person that died to Lightning Thorns. It sounds like he may have had Stone of Lazhwar, too. Careful around that shit with the CWDT setup. In fact I would take off that CWDT in any map with those bitches. It's deadlier than Corrupted Blood since you can't even get immunity from it.
Loot Filter -- https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1490867
Filter Parser -- https://github.com/ffhighwind/Path-of-Exile-Filter-Parser
Editado por útlima vez por ffhighwind en 3 ago. 2015 3:48:52
What Jewels are everyone using with this build?

Below are my current 3 (I love the last one!):

My next best 3 are these which I'll use when I level up... unless I get something better in the meantime:

Are you guys using similar jewels?
Editado por útlima vez por brunowa en 3 ago. 2015 4:00:41
My 7 best jewels across the 2 characters I made. May they rip :(

"
PoEDan79 escribió:
My 7 best jewels across the 2 characters I made. May they rip :(

oh man they're epic! How'd you craft such perfect jewels? You would have surely burnt a shitload of alts/regals?

And I noticed you prioritize Cast Speed... why is that?

For me, it seems that 10% increased spell damage is greater than 4% cast speed in terms of DPS?
Editado por útlima vez por brunowa en 3 ago. 2015 5:07:00
Cast speed scales incinerate crazily well, is why.

I want to add Righteous Fire to this build for Warbands, here's how I am thinking of doing it..

You lose 1.8 regen but pick up about 2.6 (with another 0.8 in easy reach next to MoM), you use Blood Dances and take the frenzy charge by Duelist and +1 from A2m. You get a bonus jewel slot. You use Rise of the Phoenix and suck up the hit on ES. But in return you get a Sustainable RF I think. I might need to craft the degen reduction on chest as well. Feasible?
"
EJBLanky escribió:

I want to add Righteous Fire to this build for Warbands, here's how I am thinking of doing it..

You lose 1.8 regen but pick up about 2.6 (with another 0.8 in easy reach next to MoM), you use Blood Dances and take the frenzy charge by Duelist and +1 from A2m. You get a bonus jewel slot. You use Rise of the Phoenix and suck up the hit on ES. But in return you get a Sustainable RF I think. I might need to craft the degen reduction on chest as well. Feasible?

Sure but you get less block on spells because ypu use RotP instead of Rathpith. It can be a good idea if you can't afford a Rathpith and wanna increase tour DPS
"
TheFrollino escribió:
"
EJBLanky escribió:

Sure but you get less block on spells because ypu use RotP instead of Rathpith. It can be a good idea if you can't afford a Rathpith and wanna increase tour DPS

Right, but it would actually work in terms of not getting hammered by the ES number on RF in addition to the life number? I might be able to get a Rathpith, I might not. The alternative is obviously just a solid rare shield and you lose the spell block that way regardless.
Can OP or anyone who has the build finished post his Incinerate DPS tool tip numbers? I'm afraid my damage is too low.
Editado por útlima vez por bida2 en 4 ago. 2015 4:38:09

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional