Block incin and stuff *Discontinued due to Incinerate nerfs*

Im about to start working on this build and was wondering if anybody had considered taking the additional projectile from Deadeye and switching LMP to Empower
Hard for me to update the guide when I'm not really interested in testing the ascendancies with this build, I really got burnt out on it after Awakening beta and Tempest, people like gnevsyrom are giving really good info so keep the discussion going and if something definitive comes up i'll try the update the guide best i can.
Lowest level Hardcore Atziri Kill ~ Level 65 ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyDB6Haa6U8
Level 100 Tempest HC with self-made and most played build of POE 2.0 ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlTUOhqEZ9s
(✿◠‿◠)
"
Nildrem escribió:
Im about to start working on this build and was wondering if anybody had considered taking the additional projectile from Deadeye and switching LMP to Empower

That's still just one more projectile, so that's not really enough to drop LMP/GMP.

Berserker is a must have for his leech.

Assasin gives you +1 to chance to crit so it will be easier to use EO.

Raider Gives free frenzy charges so it's really nice.

Gladiator some block and spell block, which can lessen the burden on your items/tree.

Take what you see more profitable
I just realized that we will need a 4B1G1R Coil, quite unfortunate.
"
Nildrem escribió:
I just realized that we will need a 4B1G1R Coil, quite unfortunate.

I think it takes like 2000 chromatic orbs on average. It took me around 800.

I wanted to post here that my interest has shifted and that I won't be involved in PoE. I don't want anybody posting a question to me and waiting forever.
I can vouch that 2 projectiles is perfectly fine for clear speed by grabbing deadeye, you also get the extra proj speed and damage vs far away targets, letting you drop lmp is a huge dps boost and can be much easier on mana depending on what you slot in
As for the best dps gem setup with betserker and deadeye classes chosen. Incinerate, controlled destruction, elemental focus, faster casting, inc critical strikes, then iether added chaos, faster proj or fire pen. If your using legacy consuming dark void manipulation is best.

The inc critical strikes gem lets you use EO which is a huge dps boost and has a low msna multiplier

Im hotting 60k tooltip on my low life incinerator with this setup so on a tank build it should be fine too
I have been testing out using Tempest Shield to proc EO and can confirm it works, even with just the base crit of 5% i feel it us up enough of the time so im still using enfeeble for now. I ended up taking Raider instead of Deadeye but might consider changing over at least to test, mainly because of the mana issue. Otherwise i might need to craft some elreon rings.

UPDATE: Switched to deadeye, and swapped LMP to faster projectiles (i have a 6linked 4b1r1g coil) the 2 projectiles seems enough indeed, although not quite as easy to aim since there is a deadzone in the middle for smaller enemies at range. not a huge deal. currently i have:

Incinerate 21/20
Fire Penetration 20/15
Faster Projectiles 13/10 (new)
Faster Casting 20/20
Elemental Focus 20/20
Controlled Destruction 20/10

Running Grace/PoL/AA my tooltip with no buffs is 22,151 at lvl 89. Lacking 8% spell damage and 4% cast speed from gem quality, 16% spell damage from hitting 2 block thresholds with cybils, and the dps mods from one jewel not yet specced into. Also 3 of my current jewels have no dps mods.

Editado por útlima vez por Nildrem en 25 mar. 2016 9:05:49
what do you think about the current state of this build (with the announced ascendancy tree changes)?
The build still works, it is just not as amazing as before. i ran it last league and it worked fine, im sure it will be even better with 2 more ascend points

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional