Block incin and stuff *Discontinued due to Incinerate nerfs*

true but still good enought more tanky + more dps nodes if you skip some block nodes + really nice damage boost by blocking attacks for 4 second
Editado por útlima vez por davc1234567890 en 3 mar. 2016 7:33:31
"
PoEDan79 escribió:
"
mrelite85 escribió:
any news for ascendancy?

Go Scion still.
Use Bladefall instead of incinerate
Go Berserker subclass for the life leech and drop life leech gem.
Links are Bladefall - conc effect - spell echo - controlled destruction - faster casting - added fire
Other subclass can be raider, guardian, slayer, gladiator.
Raider is best 2nd subclass imo (40 dex puts you at perfect 160 dex passively (lvl 21 bladefall is 159 dex req), free frenzy charges and onslaught + phasing.

Here's the tree poeurl.com/xBr

Or alternatively still use incinerate
Berserker subclass and Assassin Subclass.
Incinerate - Controlled destruction - Faster Casting - Fire pen - LMP - Elemental Focus
For 3 points get Elemental Overload above Mind Over Matter. The 1% base crit from assassin should make incinerate have the minimum 5% crit so you should always proc this node, essentially giving 40% more damage.
So for incinerate from 2.1 -> 2.2 you gain elemental focus and elemental overload and 10% more dmg from berserker. So thats 1.4 x 1.4 x 1.1 = 2.15x more damage compared to 2.1. Might give incinerate a comeback.

I did roughly what're you saying here for incinerate on my Scion and it seems to be working OK.
What kind of incinerate dps numbers are people getting after the nerf?

Im sitting on 45k tooltip, no flask, no vaal skills, no ascendancy classes with my low life chaos resist build

Oh and my thoughts on ascendant classes

Berserker for leech and the 25% cast speed buff is also huge and deadeye ranger for the extra projectile and 20% proj speed which lets you drop LMP for a 15% more dmg buff, not sure how the projectiles travel further damage increase will work with incinerate though
Editado por útlima vez por DutchRudder en 7 mar. 2016 6:31:05
What do you people think about this new jewel?:

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Reckless_Defence

It probably will be expensive but with just 3 of them and and stone of Lazhwar alone you get more than full spell block conversion. This additional block chance would also help with rising block to 75%.

Also, anyone still following original idea... what dmg can we expect from incinerate? Or Bladefall is superior in every way so don't bother with it ?
"
Alex_Lied escribió:

It probably will be expensive but with just 3 of them and and stone of Lazhwar alone you get more than full spell block conversion. This additional block chance would also help with rising block to 75%.

Also, anyone still following original idea... what dmg can we expect from incinerate? Or Bladefall is superior in every way so don't bother with it ?

I have:
20/20 Incinerate
20/0 Faster Casting
19/0 Controlled Destruction
15/0 Elemental Focus
20/0 LMP
20/0 Fire Pen

That gives me 21,275.4 tooltip when elemental overload is up. (NOTE: I use Anger not Grace)

I think I am noticing the 1.5% vs 2.0% leech, but so far my character feels just like it did in 2.0 which I am very happy about.

I just killed Atziri with the Incinerate variant of the build, felt just like it used to.

Editado por útlima vez por Gnevsyrom en 7 mar. 2016 16:48:11
"
Gnevsyrom escribió:
"
Alex_Lied escribió:

I have:
20/20 Incinerate
20/0 Faster Casting
19/0 Controlled Destruction
15/0 Elemental Focus
20/0 LMP
20/0 Fire Pen

That gives me 21,275.4 tooltip when elemental overload is up. (NOTE: I use Anger not Grace)

I think I am noticing the 1.5% vs 2.0% leech, but so far my character feels just like it did in 2.0 which I am very happy about.

I just killed Atziri with the Incinerate variant of the build, felt just like it used to.

Damn thats solid, thats higher tooltip than we could achieve in 2.0.

However with no spell echo, the ramp-up of the damage and overall feel will probably still be slower than the original because of much lower casts per second. Also the stages %more damage nerf makes it 21000 tooltip is now 21,000 x 2.5 (50% more damage per stage) = 52,500 DPS, pre-patch with 14,000 tooltip, the dps was 14,000 x 4 = 56,000, so pretty close, not bad.

Is the sustain enough with no spell echo and 1.5% leech only? Or do you find yourself without ES sometimes?

Happy that you guys are keeping this thing alive, I played this build so much that I lost all interest in rebuilding it again, but if its viable again thanks to ascendancies I guess I can remove the discontinued tag and make a section for ascendancies.
Lowest level Hardcore Atziri Kill ~ Level 65 ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyDB6Haa6U8
Level 100 Tempest HC with self-made and most played build of POE 2.0 ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlTUOhqEZ9s
(✿◠‿◠)
Editado por útlima vez por yotmato en 7 mar. 2016 19:45:43
"
yotmato escribió:

Is the sustain enough with no spell echo and 1.5% leech only? Or do you find yourself without ES sometimes?

I have not run out of ES or been scared by how low it was. I just feel like the missing 0.5% is a noticeable change, and it might become significant in harder content I typically don't participate in.

I have done:
Merciless Labyrinth 3-4 Times
Merciless Malachai
Regular Atziri
1 Zana Mission at level 77

All of that was very easy.
That's sound really nice Gnevsyrom. What about your cast speed ?

Just as I yotmato mentioned, my main concern is is how fast we can reach highest stage of incinerate as selfcast. Right now I was trying to theorycraft new build out of Trickster to get high cast speed - 150% is attainable from tree, his bonus to movement and faster casting gem (without F. charges bonus included), with 2-3 jewels and / or some from gear 200% should be doable (to get round 15 casts).... but with that subclass you still need life leech gem so your overall dmg is lower that what you proposed.

The damage in the two images is slightly different, the higher number is because of tempest shield interacting with cybil's paw.

I upgraded to a 21/20 incinerate today, and these are pictures with the new gem.

Incinerate 21/20
Faster Casting 20/20
Controlled Destruction 19/0
Elemental Focus 17/0
LMP 20/14
Fire Pen 20/0

I am still trying to get the labyrinth head enchant for more incinerate damage per stage.
I'd really like to see this guide updated for 2.2
This build was one of my favs and after ripping my 76 Jugg, Im going to get back into it.

What is the link priority going from 4, to 5 and finally 6 soc.

Thanks

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional