Block incin and stuff *Discontinued due to Incinerate nerfs*

"
bida2 escribió:
Can OP or anyone who has the build finished post his Incinerate DPS tool tip numbers? I'm afraid my damage is too low.

Currently 21,229 with just Anger, HoI, and Flame Golem.
"
Ceuro escribió:
"
bida2 escribió:
Can OP or anyone who has the build finished post his Incinerate DPS tool tip numbers? I'm afraid my damage is too low.

I'm currently lvl 85, 10k tooltip with LMP, Anger and HoI. I find damage is solid for all content including Atziri. In saying that... I'd still love more DPS...who wouldn't? :)
Editado por útlima vez por brunowa en 4 ago. 2015 6:56:45
"
brunowa escribió:
"
Ceuro escribió:
"
bida2 escribió:

I'm currently lvl 85, 10k tooltip with LMP, Anger and HoI. I find damage is solid for all content including Atziri. In saying that... I'd still love more DPS...who wouldn't? :)

You probably need either better jewels (like +25-30% increased damage per decent jewel) or more cast speed. Those two things scale Incinerate dps more efficiently than just about anything else (projectile damage is also pretty good). I am sure you know that tooltip dps should be multiplied by 200% to get real dps for the spell right? (stage 3 is true dps and is reached almost instantly).

I gave up on trying to insert RF into this build, it's a pointless gimmick and you really need a High S shield. I am fairly certainly that the two really convenient 40% defenses nodes will boost overall ES waaaaaay more than that subpar life/es wheel [we all know the one, 3%/5% garbage]. I have a 330 ES shield with zero damage on it at the moment and my total ES is 1.4k with literally not a single other piece of ES gear. I think this build's use of ghost reaver on ES can be done on shield ES alone.
Editado por útlima vez por EJBLanky en 4 ago. 2015 8:59:35
Has anyone verified if Doryani's Invitation is worth it for this build compared to other belts? Not sure if the leech is really doing anything for this build, but the extra damage is nice.
Everyone has "to do" lists. Strange how guys lists are just a bunch of names...
Here is my current gear for this build.

Lvl 92 Warbands
5k HP
2.8k ES
63% Block
75% Spell Block
21,229 Tooltip DPS 0 stack incinerate LMP
30,795 Tooltip DPS 0 stack incinerate slower projectiles

Passives are exactly the same as OP, Jewels currently used are :

Working on 6Ling my lightning coil then I'm going to try Uber :)
Heres what I've ended up with as gear.

5133 HP
1924 ES
Got 70% Block and 75% spellblock with Tempest Shield active.

DPS:
Unbuffed -
Faster Proj - 14686 tooltip
LMP - 11150

Anger + HoI
Faster Proj - 17372
LMP - 13172

Normal atziri is on farm and is easy to do with this build. Done Necropolis double boss with minus max resistance and extra elemental dmg mods.

Editado por útlima vez por Morten210 en 4 ago. 2015 20:02:54
At what point could I switch to this build? Do I need MoM/EB before?
"
Morten210 escribió:
Heres what I've ended up with as gear.

5133 HP
1924 ES
Got 70% Block and 75% spellblock with Tempest Shield active.

DPS:
Unbuffed -
Faster Proj - 14686 tooltip
LMP - 11150

Anger + HoI
Faster Proj - 17372
LMP - 13172

Normal atziri is on farm and is easy to do with this build. Done Necropolis double boss with minus max resistance and extra elemental dmg mods.

That dagger is a nice change. How is it working compared to cybils paw? The extra block helps make up for the jewel changes.
Hey, how would you say a build like this compares to one stacking life (w/ ar) and going IW in Tempest? And is the Rathpith essentially a requirement for starting mapping or can an alternative make do until you procure one?
Since gems cant get 2% block anymore (and i just spend a lot of currency trying to get block and life with no sucess) i was wondering what ppl thing about skipping 2 gem slots and Melding cluster (15% life 20% ES) for ranger area, getting 5% block (with either Heart of the Oak&Ballistic Mastery or Herbalism cluster).

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional