Block incin and stuff *Discontinued due to Incinerate nerfs*

Hi, why is the 4L cwdt setup only lvl1 ball lightning/cwdt? leveling ball lightning wouldn't change much right? I mean +1 mana per level and quite a bit more damage
"
Lorgres escribió:
Hi, why is the 4L cwdt setup only lvl1 ball lightning/cwdt? leveling ball lightning wouldn't change much right? I mean +1 mana per level and quite a bit more damage

You don't pay the cost when you take the damage. Go ahead and level it. He probably left it level 1 because the damage is next to nothing compared to incinerate.
Loot Filter -- https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1490867
Filter Parser -- https://github.com/ffhighwind/Path-of-Exile-Filter-Parser
"
Lorgres escribió:

With a lvl1 cwdt you can only trigger della requiring 38 or less lvl, and dmg doesn't change very much from lvl1 to 6-7
"
h4mi22 escribió:
Hi , good build.

I have 5 ex in tempest.. but all Rathpith Globe minimum 10 ex.. anyshit alternation for maping/farming

If you mean alternative, then any good shield will do. Kite Shields are nice with resists + Maximum life.

I actually have about 500chaos but doing very well with a normal shield which has 95 life and a ton of resists (and i crafted extra block onto it).

"
brunowa escribió:
"
skippyta escribió:

I had something like:

Level 82
1.7k ES
4.2k life
200 armor (ish)
0 evasion
62% block
~40% spell block
5 link chest
Tooltip DPS (LMP): 7k
Tooltip DPS (SP): ~11k
Incinerate 0 quality, level 19

Thanks so much for this... super-useful for me (and thanks for the fight tips! I've never done Atziri!

I'm currently:
Level 83
2k ES
5k life
1800 armor (ish)
950 evasion
55% block
65% spell block
5 link Belly chest
Tooltip DPS (LMP): 7.5k with auras on

So I think I'm comparable... I reckon I could do it but I've never done the fight so might level up one more before I give it a go.

I just face-tanked Daresso on Merc... just stood there taking all his hits and held down the button. I never knew a defensive build could be so much fun!

So I did it!

First time ever fighting Atziri... and I did it with ease :)

Admittedly I died once at the very end of the Trio... frustrating! but aside from that it was all smooth sailing.

Stats are:
Level 84
2k ES
5k life
1800 armour
950 evasion
56% block
67% spell block
5 link Belly chest
Tooltip DPS (LMP): 8.3k with auras on
Tooltip DPS (Added Chaos for Atziri) 11.2k with auras on

Gear below:

This build rocks! It's completely converted me to focus more on defences rather than simply DPS. I LOVE just being able to face-tank stuff!

That's the most fun I've had in POE for a long time :) Was on the edge of my seat
Editado por útlima vez por brunowa en 31 jul. 2015 21:35:07
ripped at lvl 65 in tempest due to this (i do have SSD). But i was having a lot of fun and I will level that char again! Somewhere in mid 30 I started going faster and faster...

http://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/3ewj46/issue_with_tempest_spawn_pointsrip_no_ssd/

I did 1 flame totem + inc, using elreon's ring and survival secrets. I was about to respec around lvl 70 as I found and crafted 5L.

My gear:
Looks like yotmato ripped at 90 and had 61% block by this point.

I love the build but Whirling Blades isn't a good choice. It might be a good choice in Atziri runs or intense boss fights but it's better to use Flame Dash and use Lightning Warp or Leap Slam in your weapon swap for fast travel. Placing aura gems in your weapons is also bad because you will have to recast them if you swap weapons.

Gem Setup
Main Gems
  • 5/6L
    Incinerate + Spell Echo + Faster Proj + Life Leech + Fire Penetration + 1 Skill
    6L -(LMP, GMP, Faster Casting, or Iron Will)
    5L (Enfeeble, Vaal Haste, Vaal Grace, Summon Chaos/Flame Golem)
  • 4L
    CWDT(1) + Firestorm(8) + Ball Lightning(4) + GMP
  • 4L
    Anger + Arctic Armour + 2 Skill
    (Flame Dash, Herald of Ice, Grace, Herald of Thunder, Purity of Lightning)
  • 4L
    CWDT(x) + Immortal Call(y) + 2 Skills
    (Increased Duration, Enfeeble, Vaal Haste, Vaal Grace)
  • 3L
    Tempest Shield + Increased Duration
    (Enfeeble, Vaal Haste, Vaal Grace)
  • 3L
    (Flame Totem + Item Rarity + Culling Strike)
    or (Whirling Blades + Faster Attack + Blood Magic)
    or (Flame Dash + Lightning Warp + Reduced Duration)
    etc

Gear Swap
  • 3L
    Flash Offering to remove corpses and 2 extra quick swap gems or leveling gems.
  • 3L
    Lightning Warp + Less Duration + Faster Casting
    (or Leap Slam + Faster Attack + Blood with Brightbeak)
Loot Filter -- https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1490867
Filter Parser -- https://github.com/ffhighwind/Path-of-Exile-Filter-Parser
Editado por útlima vez por ffhighwind en 1 ago. 2015 11:53:23
Hey Yotmato, great great build! Been testing it on both hc and sc, having tons of fun.
There is one thing about the build that I am curious about though....and weirdly noone seems to have mentioned it yet. Why don't you get Mana Flows? It is only 2 points investment and would significantly increase your mana pool and thus also your life buffer. Any reason why it is left open?
"
ffhighwind escribió:

I love the build but Whirling Blades isn't a good choice. It might be a good choice in Atziri runs or intense boss fights but it's better to use Flame Dash and use Lightning Warp or Leap Slam in your weapon swap for fast travel. Placing aura gems in your weapons is also bad because you will have to recast them if you swap weapons.

WB is just too good to take it out of gem setup. LW or FS can't proc fortify. LS can, but it's way "slower" and you not really want jump on top of boss to proc it. While with WB you can roll behind his back for safety reason.

I'm using CoD. Just because i'm on standard, it's 6-linked legacy and it's.. useless for other builds=). So my TREE a bit different.

GEAR
Spoiler
"
Afghani84 escribió:
Hey Yotmato, great great build! Been testing it on both hc and sc, having tons of fun.
There is one thing about the build that I am curious about though....and weirdly noone seems to have mentioned it yet. Why don't you get Mana Flows? It is only 2 points investment and would significantly increase your mana pool and thus also your life buffer. Any reason why it is left open?

Because we have 100% mana reserved? You can use it for leveling, and respec after switching to EB/GR. That if you not using BM incinerate. I used totem to lvl 49. Then put incinerate-LMP-SE-FP on 4-link Covenant(it's actually 5-link with added chaos) Easy and safe.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional