Character Level:
Life:
ES:
Armour (no flasks):
Evasion (no flasks):
Block Chance (no flasks):
Spell Block Chance (no flasks):
Base DPS (with LMP and no flasks):

If you can copy/paste above and fill it out that would be seriously awesome!!!! I'd love to get a comparison on this and see if I'm ready to take her down.
"
Theovide escribió:
I'm sorry if this is a noob question :p. But what's the point of the level 1 CWDT? To proc things like ignite and shock or?

No, CWDT lvl 1 + Firestorm and Ball Lightning w GMP will sustain your life pool via Life Gain on Hit through Cybil's Paw. This is one of the cornerstones of this build.

Imagine being pretty much invulnerable while fighting Dominus in Merciless difficulty, that's how well it works. ;)
Editado por útlima vez por tomay en 30 jul. 2015 19:44:24
"
brunowa escribió:
For those that have killed Atziri, I'd love to know your:

Character Level:
Life:
ES:
Armour (no flasks):
Evasion (no flasks):

If you can copy/paste above and fill it out that would be seriously awesome!!!! I'd love to get a comparison on this and see if I'm ready to take her down.

I can't remember my stats when I first did Atziri, but I did it with Rainbowstrides, a Lazhwar, Cybil's, and no Rathpith.

I had something like:

Level 82
1.7k ES
4.2k life
200 armor (ish)
0 evasion
62% block
~40% spell block
5 link chest
Tooltip DPS (LMP): 7k
Tooltip DPS (SP): ~11k
Incinerate 0 quality, level 19

I ran an anti shock topaz for the double vaal, double staunching granite for trio, and double ruby for Atziri. I was running 3 health flasks of various kinds (mostly seething and some other kind of combination).

Frankly, this build can run Atziri pretty comfortably from a very early stage. More block is just quality of life. It's just a matter of getting the mechanics of the Atziri fight down (in particular, the trio is the most dangerous, as you can easily get stunlocked or block-locked and two-shot by the Ranged mob's physical rain). My advice for running Atziri would be the following:

Preface
For your block jewels, try to stack at least a LITTLE bit of projectile speed. This is just a quality of life improvement to give you more range and comfort when using Slower Projectiles for DPS. I'm running an aggressive amount right now actually - something like 38% from jewels alone, on top of 20 quality on my Incinerate gem. This will also help a lot to make the Atziri adds phase much simpler to full-clear.

Double Vaal
During the double Vaal fight, spawn the one on the right first, but position yourself to the left of it so you can easily reach the other one with a single Whirling Blades. This is a micro optimization. If you have enough spell block and EHP, feel free to just sit and tank everything that isn't a Vaal slam. I have tanked 6+ lasers to the face without an anti-shock flask with 75% spell block. If you have less, don't use WB to dodge. Just walk around the lasers. Dodge the lightning balls with WB though, and WB through Vaal slams whenever you see them. You should be able to react to a Vaal slam even from a frenzied Vaal just by WB'ing through.

Trio
For trio, the kill order from first to last is:
Ranged
Dual Strike
Cyclone

You NEED to be careful of the ranged mob if you're not running IC self cast. The phys rain is simply too much, even with my current gear (linked below). If I see the ranged mob lift her hand to shoot spikes (even if it's not the phys storm, but just the rain of arrows), I WB until I see her calm down and resume fighting.

WB will outrun all of the trio at all stages if you need to run around and regen. If you're clever about it, you can actually drop aggro from the Trio mobs and just kill adds to refill flasks without having to TP out.

I started out using LMP during this phase, but now I run SP just to get it over even faster. It's much safer to run with more range on your incinerate here if you're not super comfortable with the fight.

Also, be sure to keep your Tempest Shield up at all times once the ranged add mobs start to spawn. If you're not blinding them, you're going to have a bad time. If you're TS is high enough, you'll actually end up killing a lot of them passively for flask refills too, which is nice.

Atziri
For Atziri, you should be able to face tank the spears. Just switch to LMP during the add phase and back to SP for all the other phases. Use WB to chase her around and dodge storm calls. Even with max spell block, you do NOT want to get hit by multiple storm calls without a Topaz anti-shock. It's just too risky. Ruby flask makes it possible to tank double flameblasts (4.2k life). Just chip her down at whatever pace you're comfortable and dodge around and away from the flameblasts and stormcalls and you should be able to handle this with ease. If you're bleeding, movement is still possible with WB.

This build trivializes normal Atziri to a healthy degree. I'm not currently geared to handle Uber, nor do I have experience with that fight, but I imagine a self-cast Temp Chains and self-cast IC are necessary for the trio fight. Double Vaal I imagine would be a lot of the same, just you need to be more careful about killing the two of them at roughly the same time.

Uber Atziri seems to be a little bit difficult with the buffs to phys damage. I would feel uncomfortable running her without a 6L lightning coil, personally, but again I'm just speculating.

Here's my current gear and rough stats:

FYI I'm running some really clowny gear right now just to stack chaos res for fun, and the unset ring with Portal is just to make running shards less draining on my TP stacks haha. I usually run a higher life ring.

Current Stats
4.8k life
2.3k ES
Tooltip DPS (LMP): 13k
Tooltip DPS (SP): 18k
Tooltip DPS (SP + Atziri Flask): 22k
Block: 68%
Spell Block: 75%
Level 90

I have capped Chaos Res and overcapped other res. Because of the capped chaos res, I can tank the bleeding clouds from the Cycloner in the trio easily and just gun him down without even having to move (need to run anti-bleed constantly, though).

Something I said before that the OP flamed me for, but I stand by adamantly: this build has a low-ish DPS ceiling. I can barely push 100k fully buffed using SP, Atziri Flasks, and frenzy charges, but this is with some seriously ridiculous gear (my Rathpith is super GG, several of my jewels have extra damage in addition to block, etc). Eventually, after 6L, 21/20 incinerate (SUPER important to get 21), and 20/20 on everything else, it becomes very hard to find ways to push the bar on the damage for this build while maintaining maxed block potential. With the nerf to block chance on jewels (2% max -> 1% max), it's extremely hard to cap block on this build until the late levels (I think you can actually pick up some nodes on the far right side of the tree as you approach level 100 that will let you cap both block and spell block). That said, it's super tanky, and my deaths are now all due to me being careless / absentminded. Double/triple voidspawn, no problem.

Phys damage is also a huge problem for this build without an Armor/ES chest and/or a lightning coil, but that's the same for everyone.

GL!
Editado por útlima vez por skippyta en 30 jul. 2015 22:19:17

Found this the other day, nothing like it on PoE, thinking about selling it but I have no idea what its worth? any idea, saving up for a ratpith thing
Followed this build to 70 so far. Stupidly tanky and decent damage. The CWDT ball lightning + firestorm is HUGE life gain against packs of enemies.

I recommend Spectral Throw or Split Arrow at the start of the game before swapping to Incinerate. Use a Flame Totem and a Flame/Chaos Golem at all times. Do not rush for Ghost Reaver, Eldritch Battery, or Mind Over Matter until you have a 5L and the energy shield to support. That probably probably won't be until maps. Try to use pure Armor over Evasion/Energy Shield until you make that change.

My Leveling Path

I had a little gear and currency on Tempest and blew through the early content.

* LVL 1 Silverbranch (Split Arrow, LMP, Burning Arrow, Puncture, Lightning Arrow)
* LVL 5 Ondar's Clasp + Flame Totem
* LVL 20 Find a new weapon, 2hander or bow. Craft one with the vendor recipe if needed. (LMP Tornado Shot or Spectral Throw / Sweep)
* LVL 35 Swap to Incinerate (Spell Echo + Faster Projectiles). Craft a 3L +1 Fire Wand using the vendor recipe or use Life Sprig
* LVL 53 4L Geofri's Crest + Cybil's Paw

I'm sitting at 3600 life and 60% block with 2500 armor in A4 Merc. The health pool isn't there but the CWDT is extremely helpful against packs and Granites and the Totem/Golem are helpful against tougher enemies.
Loot Filter -- https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1490867
Filter Parser -- https://github.com/ffhighwind/Path-of-Exile-Filter-Parser
Editado por útlima vez por ffhighwind en 31 jul. 2015 1:13:22
"
skippyta escribió:

I had something like:

Level 82
1.7k ES
4.2k life
200 armor (ish)
0 evasion
62% block
~40% spell block
5 link chest

Thanks so much for this... super-useful for me (and thanks for the fight tips! I've never done Atziri!

I'm currently:
Level 83
2k ES
5k life
1800 armor (ish)
950 evasion
55% block
65% spell block
5 link Belly chest
Tooltip DPS (LMP): 7.5k with auras on

So I think I'm comparable... I reckon I could do it but I've never done the fight so might level up one more before I give it a go.

I just face-tanked Daresso on Merc... just stood there taking all his hits and held down the button. I never knew a defensive build could be so much fun!
Editado por útlima vez por brunowa en 31 jul. 2015 2:12:07
"
skippyta escribió:
"
brunowa escribió:
For those that have killed Atziri, I'd love to know your:

Character Level:
Life:
ES:
Armour (no flasks):
Evasion (no flasks):

I can't remember my stats when I first did Atziri, but I did it with Rainbowstrides, a Lazhwar, Cybil's, and no Rathpith.

I had something like:

Level 82
1.7k ES
4.2k life
200 armor (ish)
0 evasion
62% block
~40% spell block
5 link chest

I ran an anti shock topaz for the double vaal, double staunching granite for trio, and double ruby for Atziri. I was running 3 health flasks of various kinds (mostly seething and some other kind of combination).

Frankly, this build can run Atziri pretty comfortably from a very early stage. More block is just quality of life. It's just a matter of getting the mechanics of the Atziri fight down (in particular, the trio is the most dangerous, as you can easily get stunlocked or block-locked and two-shot by the Ranged mob's physical rain). My advice for running Atziri would be the following:

Preface
For your block jewels, try to stack at least a LITTLE bit of projectile speed. This is just a quality of life improvement to give you more range and comfort when using Slower Projectiles for DPS. I'm running an aggressive amount right now actually - something like 38% from jewels alone, on top of 20 quality on my Incinerate gem. This will also help a lot to make the Atziri adds phase much simpler to full-clear.

Double Vaal
During the double Vaal fight, spawn the one on the right first, but position yourself to the left of it so you can easily reach the other one with a single Whirling Blades. This is a micro optimization. If you have enough spell block and EHP, feel free to just sit and tank everything that isn't a Vaal slam. I have tanked 6+ lasers to the face without an anti-shock flask with 75% spell block. If you have less, don't use WB to dodge. Just walk around the lasers. Dodge the lightning balls with WB though, and WB through Vaal slams whenever you see them. You should be able to react to a Vaal slam even from a frenzied Vaal just by WB'ing through.

Trio
For trio, the kill order from first to last is:
Ranged
Dual Strike
Cyclone

You NEED to be careful of the ranged mob if you're not running IC self cast. The phys rain is simply too much, even with my current gear (linked below). If I see the ranged mob lift her hand to shoot spikes (even if it's not the phys storm, but just the rain of arrows), I WB until I see her calm down and resume fighting.

WB will outrun all of the trio at all stages if you need to run around and regen. If you're clever about it, you can actually drop aggro from the Trio mobs and just kill adds to refill flasks without having to TP out.

I started out using LMP during this phase, but now I run SP just to get it over even faster. It's much safer to run with more range on your incinerate here if you're not super comfortable with the fight.

Also, be sure to keep your Tempest Shield up at all times once the ranged add mobs start to spawn. If you're not blinding them, you're going to have a bad time. If you're TS is high enough, you'll actually end up killing a lot of them passively for flask refills too, which is nice.

Atziri
For Atziri, you should be able to face tank the spears. Just switch to LMP during the add phase and back to SP for all the other phases. Use WB to chase her around and dodge storm calls. Even with max spell block, you do NOT want to get hit by multiple storm calls without a Topaz anti-shock. It's just too risky. Ruby flask makes it possible to tank double flameblasts (4.2k life). Just chip her down at whatever pace you're comfortable and dodge around and away from the flameblasts and stormcalls and you should be able to handle this with ease. If you're bleeding, movement is still possible with WB.

This build trivializes normal Atziri to a healthy degree. I'm not currently geared to handle Uber, nor do I have experience with that fight, but I imagine a self-cast Temp Chains and self-cast IC are necessary for the trio fight. Double Vaal I imagine would be a lot of the same, just you need to be more careful about killing the two of them at roughly the same time.

Uber Atziri seems to be a little bit difficult with the buffs to phys damage. I would feel uncomfortable running her without a 6L lightning coil, personally, but again I'm just speculating.

Here's my current gear and rough stats:

FYI I'm running some really clowny gear right now just to stack chaos res for fun, and the unset ring with Portal is just to make running shards less draining on my TP stacks haha. I usually run a higher life ring.

Current Stats
4.8k life
2.3k ES
Tooltip DPS (LMP): 13k
Tooltip DPS (SP): 18k
Tooltip DPS (SP + Atziri Flask): 22k
Block: 68%
Spell Block: 75%
Level 90

I have capped Chaos Res and overcapped other res. Because of the capped chaos res, I can tank the bleeding clouds from the Cycloner in the trio easily and just gun him down without even having to move (need to run anti-bleed constantly, though).

Something I said before that the OP flamed me for, but I stand by adamantly: this build has a low-ish DPS ceiling. I can barely push 100k fully buffed using SP, Atziri Flasks, and frenzy charges, but this is with some seriously ridiculous gear (my Rathpith is super GG, several of my jewels have extra damage in addition to block, etc). Eventually, after 6L, 21/20 incinerate (SUPER important to get 21), and 20/20 on everything else, it becomes very hard to find ways to push the bar on the damage for this build while maintaining maxed block potential. With the nerf to block chance on jewels (2% max -> 1% max), it's extremely hard to cap block on this build until the late levels (I think you can actually pick up some nodes on the far right side of the tree as you approach level 100 that will let you cap both block and spell block). That said, it's super tanky, and my deaths are now all due to me being careless / absentminded. Double/triple voidspawn, no problem.

Phys damage is also a huge problem for this build without an Armor/ES chest and/or a lightning coil, but that's the same for everyone.

GL!

Great post and amazing insight. Love it
Hi,yotmato. Have u thought about using Doryani's Invitation as a potential candidate for the belt of this build? 25% fire damage. 2% fire damage Life leech to our ES etc. and some res. The downside is the life though.
hiho,

why dont skip blood magic for anger? ill do so... i linked HoI with Tempest Shield and Blind, HoI can blind shown in Tooltip (not really sure how and when), AA wont...

someone tested Iron Will instead of Faster Casting? with 2.0 20/20 Iron Will gives 48% Spell Damage + 1% per 5 Str... i have a lvl 17 Iron Will, the damage is nearly the same as i use a lvl 17 Faster Casting... 6l

atm i have 4k life 1.8k es 50% block (currently lvl 70), how much es i should have before using MoM?

greez
"es wird zeit, dass ich die welt von ihrem laster und dem makel meines seins befreie." sprach er und zog von dannen, in der hoffnung ewige erlösung durch seinen baldigen tod zu erfahren.

ign: Hans_die_Wurst
Editado por útlima vez por hans_die_wurst en 31 jul. 2015 6:55:07
Hi , good build.

I have 5 ex in tempest.. but all Rathpith Globe minimum 10 ex.. anyshit alternation for maping/farming

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional