Block incin and stuff *Discontinued due to Incinerate nerfs*

"
Brimba escribió:
Two quick questions,
I have a +1 curse Stone of Lazhwar, and was wonder what two cures are recommend if I go that route?

IMHO, temporal chains + fire resist penetrate curse OR enfeeble + fire resist penetrate curse.
I dont use temporal chains, dont like this curse. Enfeeble is really better for defence. Fire resist penetrate curse can add a lot damage. But with Atziri we must use anticurse flask or Atziri will kill us with one shot FB.
can anyone explain to me why he chose to run a CWDT with GMP, ball lightning and firestorm? this is the one part that kind of confuses me
"
HexiQ escribió:
can anyone explain to me why he chose to run a CWDT with GMP, ball lightning and firestorm? this is the one part that kind of confuses me

Its for life gaining of each hit (cybils paw bonus).
"
Nildrem escribió:
anybody running lightning coil? no?

Im running lightning coil on mine lvl 93 in warbands, its great :) helps a lot
-

i like peanutbutter

-
Thanks for posting this build , I like the looks of the build , I play standard , deal with horrible lag issues, have almost all the gear mentioned already, but, to magic find or add iiq/iir do you ever swap gems or just plan on playing a different character when doing magic find?
Thx in advance
This build works different.You can roll 140/40 maps and do them without dieng.

Very good build but missing Globe on Warbands is kinda handycap.

Until now only maps wih Ele reflect+Curse resisatnce+Beyond are very tough.
Editado por útlima vez por lapilesos en 29 jul. 2015 3:14:31
"
JesusIsMyLord escribió:
Thanks for posting this build , I like the looks of the build , I play standard , deal with horrible lag issues, have almost all the gear mentioned already, but, to magic find or add iiq/iir do you ever swap gems or just plan on playing a different character when doing magic find?
Thx in advance

I have in my gear ~100 IIR, but also in my weapon swap I have weapon with Incinerate-IIR-IIQ-Culling Strike. I use also Divination Distillate for killing bosses (I can, because when I swap weapon, some of my auras turn off), so I have ~220 IIR and ~50IIQ and for me it's enough.
Divination Distillate wears off if you full on HP/Mana. This happens alot with this build.

Switching weapons for double Trjöllner is doable - but hard to time in that huge mess (and 140+ maps with double boss are mess at the end)

"
Saga1234 escribió:
"
Ehryzona escribió:
"
eebertay escribió:
currently using this build...

can anyone tell me when i should make a run for EB and ghost reaver?

im currently in cruel act 2...i can grab them but not sure what the milestones are...any help is appreciated!

would like to know that too.
im currently lvl 52 or sth around, near end of cruel a3 and one point away from EB and wanted to get ghost reaver after this.
should i take it now or should i wait for high ES before i get EB and Ghost Reaver?

What I did was, follow the leveling guide fully if you're playing on hardcore, if not don't pick up profane chemistry or Unrelenting as the HP isn't needed this will save you some respec points. At act 4 Merciless I had about 750 ES and I made the switch there, I could have made it earlier but I had two Elreon rings and there wasn't a reason to. Once I switched there wasn't an issue with mana cost as the leech was sufficient as it was. Obviously pick up Cybil's Paw as early as you can (37), I assumed it had a level 63 requirement for whatever reason.

But if you are leveling and you have no Elreon jewelry and your mana cost is too high to sustain a 4 link without 2 mana pots, then I would make the switch at around 400 ES, as it would probably be enough. But be careful leveling up your Incinerate gem if you are not gaining any ES as then it could cost too much (mana cost goes up significantly per level). Another idea I had was using Warlords Mark when leveling if you are struggling to maintain ES with leech but I did not try this.

But to be safe I would buy two pieces of Elreon jewelry (-6 each at least) which will carry you to act 3 Merciless easily without needing a mana pot, and when you do require a mana pot, it's a sign that you should spec into EB/MoM/GR, but obviously make sure you have the above ES (350-400 for cruel and 700 at Merciless).

im already a3 merciless with lvl 63
2.8k life and 1.4k ES

i tryed to spec into EB/MOM/Ghost Reaver but my mana is gettin rekt by an 5l incinerate
but i dont use life leech so far, is this why im OOM all the fuckin time?

should i try life leech now with eb mom ghostreaver or should i continue level without the keynodes :/
Doryani's Invitation any good in this build or is it better to stick with high life res belt.

just wondering if the life leech out plays the +life and added regen value?

so far im 80 enjoy the build but when i see my health take a 50% drop i basicly crap my self as comming of totem u dont see that haha.

Spoiler

any tips i know i need rathpith im saving for it atm.
4.2k life 1.9k es tempest league
Editado por útlima vez por drakonuz en 29 jul. 2015 10:56:22

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional