Block incin and stuff *Discontinued due to Incinerate nerfs*

currently using this build...

can anyone tell me when i should make a run for EB and ghost reaver?

im currently in cruel act 2...i can grab them but not sure what the milestones are...any help is appreciated!
"The problem with scrubcore is that it is full of of scrubs"
- King Edward the Longshanks
"
eebertay escribió:

im currently in cruel act 2...i can grab them but not sure what the milestones are...any help is appreciated!

would like to know that too.
im currently lvl 52 or sth around, near end of cruel a3 and one point away from EB and wanted to get ghost reaver after this.
should i take it now or should i wait for high ES before i get EB and Ghost Reaver?
"
Ehryzona escribió:
"
eebertay escribió:

would like to know that too.
im currently lvl 52 or sth around, near end of cruel a3 and one point away from EB and wanted to get ghost reaver after this.
should i take it now or should i wait for high ES before i get EB and Ghost Reaver?

What I did was, follow the leveling guide fully if you're playing on hardcore, if not don't pick up profane chemistry or Unrelenting as the HP isn't needed this will save you some respec points. At act 4 Merciless I had about 750 ES and I made the switch there, I could have made it earlier but I had two Elreon rings and there wasn't a reason to. Once I switched there wasn't an issue with mana cost as the leech was sufficient as it was. Obviously pick up Cybil's Paw as early as you can (37), I assumed it had a level 63 requirement for whatever reason.

But if you are leveling and you have no Elreon jewelry and your mana cost is too high to sustain a 4 link without 2 mana pots, then I would make the switch at around 400 ES, as it would probably be enough. But be careful leveling up your Incinerate gem if you are not gaining any ES as then it could cost too much (mana cost goes up significantly per level). Another idea I had was using Warlords Mark when leveling if you are struggling to maintain ES with leech but I did not try this.

But to be safe I would buy two pieces of Elreon jewelry (-6 each at least) which will carry you to act 3 Merciless easily without needing a mana pot, and when you do require a mana pot, it's a sign that you should spec into EB/MoM/GR, but obviously make sure you have the above ES (350-400 for cruel and 700 at Merciless).
"
Curtsie escribió:
Are people simply not taking block nodes and not using block jewels anymore? People are talking about 21k+ dps and here I am with a 68% spell damage shield and level 21 incinerate and I only get 14k dps with 3 frenzy charges and promise flask up.

Are you talking about tooltip dps? Don't forget incinerate with spell echo goes up to 3 stages in less than 0.5 sec
What's the better compliment to this build - Armour or Evasion? or Both?

Trying to prioritise which gloves are better??

"
brunowa escribió:
What's the better compliment to this build - Armour or Evasion? or Both?

Trying to prioritise which gloves are better??

Energy and armour are highest priority.

Having said that - you will most likely want a DEX/STR gloves to fit in your whirling blades set-up since it's GGRR
Just doing Atziri service with this build (not the same but very similar) without Rathpith Globe. It is totally doable, but trio is very hard. Biggest issue is killing all the mobs spawning after killing the bitch and the double striker with a 5L with slower projectiles
Hi there,

I am a returning player, haven't really played much in a while. I was reading up on builds and really like your build. I do have a question.

What makes you prefer incinerate over incinerate totems? Like, which do you find better late game, and why? I ask because I am the type to die often in tempest in melee range.
Nice build confirmed. Killed 5 man Abaxoth after someone ripped and rest of the party tp'd out lol.

http://i.imgur.com/cj8zAFr.jpg
I am thinking about running over to the sanctuary node but it is 5 points away before I start seeing any increased shield block. However, its +5% block and some res and ES to benefit.

Is it worth it?

I'm level 84 so spec points are getting very hard to come by.

(did some respeccing to get into command of steel, I already owe 2 skill points to my tree)

My Passive Tree Now
Editado por útlima vez por Shinare en 28 jul. 2015 13:01:53

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional