Block incin and stuff *Discontinued due to Incinerate nerfs*

yotmato on probation T.T
"
Ishkabibble escribió:
Coyg:

In your post you note 1800 ES - On your gear I see a little less than 650 ES, where is the other 1150 coming from? ??

Some I realize is from the skill tree with the % adds.

I know I am missing something, but truly have no idea.

I sitting at lvl 64 loving the build, but I only have 460 ES forcing me to chug mana pots constantly and yes the drops have sucked for me but time will change that I hope.

I have not replaced one item in the last 15+ levels, but I do realize I am entering the portion of the game where better gear is hiding.

Thanks in advance.

Not OP, but from personal experience:

I have actually only made the switch to MoM/EB/GR at around level 76. Before that it was not worth and for me it was easier to just have one mana potion for the incinerate.

I also used one very well crafted Elreon Ring (go for two if you need).

Until 76 I took the entire Scion life wheel which i then respeced out of once I had at least 1200 energy
Passives, int bonus, jewels in the passive tree, addons in the jewelery and belt possibly :)

This build provides me 265 int so calculate yourself.
Cheers.
In game: gg_wp_easy
SHOP: view-thread/1685674
Editado por útlima vez por COYG en 26 jul. 2015 14:21:00
Really important question:
Im supposed to roll for block chance and max life on jewels? Are cobalt jewels able to roll this mods or should i use other jewels?
"
Zentralexekutive escribió:
Im supposed to roll for block chance and max life on jewels? Are cobalt jewels able to roll this mods or should i use other jewels?

Think twice before doing it. I wasted thousands of alt and no block + life.
"
anthcho escribió:
"

Both of them is prefixes. You get 1% block usually 1/30 alts. And 7% life 1/100. So, alt it for 7% life and then regal it for block. Means 3000 alts and 30 regals in average. =) I wasted about 10 regals this way and stop, because i'm not that rich=/.
"
anthcho escribió:
"

You didnt read the OP properly. +life and +block are both prefixes. You can only alt for one of them and then need to regal hoping for the second.
Just roll for +block and take whatever second mod you can get thats useful. Once you're rich enough you can go full regal mode trying to get both.
"
Vadler escribió:
Rathpith is pretty cheap on the permanent leagues because there are already so many of them but in temp leagues, where the rarity of this shield was increased by a lot, it became insanely valuable, especially in Tempest where it's a very powerful HC item, which is why its price got up to 25 ex.

Any reference to permanent leagues, especially standard can be disregarded. If the build isnt viable on the new leagues without spending 25 ex then it's not a build. With the cheap OP crap and legacy items on standard you can randomly assign skill points all over the tree and make a build work.
Hello, i was wondering around what level you should switch to MoM/EB/GR? i am currently a 65 and had to link blood magic to my incinerate because i couldnt sustain mana after i respec'd out of dual totem
"
pvpa escribió:
Hello, i was wondering around what level you should switch to MoM/EB/GR? i am currently a 65 and had to link blood magic to my incinerate because i couldnt sustain mana after i respec'd out of dual totem

I respecced on 76. Prior to the respec, I put all my points into Scion Life Wheel, had one well-crafted Elreon Ring and ran one mana flask that had the perfect regen to keep mana constant for incinerate.

Respecced on once I had the points and about 1200 energy shield

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional