Block incin and stuff *Discontinued due to Incinerate nerfs*

"
Man how are you dealing with reflect?

I ran a map with 13% reflect and with such a high cast speed I was getting hammered, even the CWDT stuff was reflecting damage back to me, I had to spec out of Ghost Reaver, and use Warlords mark, so life leech actually went to my health

Just remove anger and use purity of fire leveled instead :)
You can eventualy bring a ruby flask ( i prefer having it always on me personaly ) in case of double reflect. It will be enough to deal with reflect maps.

I'm nearly 92 in warbands now and don't had any troubles with reflect as far i remember :)
Hf :)
Could you make a low budget version? Meaning without the Rathpith Globe. Seems like alot of ppl like you build, but its a bit costly for new players. If you could do some testing with abit "lower" gear and give us a feed back?

If its build braking i understand. But would be interesting to see "how low can you go" ;)

Cheers
"
Kallemann escribió:
Could you make a low budget version? Meaning without the Rathpith Globe. Seems like alot of ppl like you build, but its a bit costly for new players. If you could do some testing with abit "lower" gear and give us a feed back?

If its build braking i understand. But would be interesting to see "how low can you go" ;)

Cheers

TBH, Rathpith Globe is no where near costly. it costs only a few chaos or few fusing. Budget build usually means u can get most of the stuff with less than 1 ex. This build really is a budget one.
"
guanjian0320 escribió:
"
Kallemann escribió:

Cheers

TBH, Rathpith Globe is no where near costly. it costs only a few chaos or few fusing. Budget build usually means u can get most of the stuff with less than 1 ex. This build really is a budget one.

Er RathPith Globe on tempest league is currently 25ex so not really "low budget" now is it.
Rathpith is pretty cheap on the permanent leagues because there are already so many of them but in temp leagues, where the rarity of this shield was increased by a lot, it became insanely valuable, especially in Tempest where it's a very powerful HC item, which is why its price got up to 25 ex.
Anyone tried how would Taste of Hate flask influence the dps?
In game: gg_wp_easy
SHOP: view-thread/1685674
"
COYG escribió:

Only works with Phys Dmg
"
Zentralexekutive escribió:
"
COYG escribió:

Only works with Phys Dmg

aye that's true i totally forgot, thanks.
In game: gg_wp_easy
SHOP: view-thread/1685674
"
brunowa escribió:
"
XGhoul escribió:
Killed Atziri deathless without a rathpiths or rainbowstride, the only hard part of the run was really the trio. Level 86 when I killed her, currently Level 87. Here is my current setup with 4104 hp and 1959 es:

I generally prefer Kaoms boots compared to rainbowstride since it doesn't interrupt the incinerate charge levels. Currently at 66% block 33% spell block.

Thanks, ths is really helpful. I'm keen to take on Atziri... currently level 79.

Can you provide some more stats like DPS? Armour? Evasion? etc?

I'm surprised you managed to do it just with a Tabula?!

What flasks did you use? Did you have any close encounters? Any tips for the fight????

My tooltip with LMP was roughly 9k (maybe 8.9k?) when I did it (2 lvls later it's 10,183) roughly. My ar/ev hasnt changed which is 599 armor, 697 evasion. 66% block, 33% spell block. When I take out LMP for added chaos damage in my 6th link my single target is 14.6k roughly (these values were lower but not by much when I did it, but leveling gems happened).

Flasks were nothing special, I ended up forgetting to use a fire flask for atziri, but it is arguably probably the easiest of the 3 fights

For vaal just use single target and kill them at around the same time as usual, this fight is pretty much a joke. The trio is really tricky at the start by prioritizing the tittie unique and killing her first, followed by killing the dual striker second (I found if he is the last alive the run is impossible as he insta kills you once he ignites himself, so he HAS to die second). Then the 1v1 vs the cleaver is a joke with a bleed flask. The hardest part is just the beginning and juggling the 3 to kill the tittie first. Atziri is a joke after, didn't even need a fire flask with lockstep.

Did my second deathless run yesterday and replaced my last flask with

since I didn't want to buy one.
"
XGhoul escribió:
"
brunowa escribió:
"
XGhoul escribió:
Killed Atziri deathless without a rathpiths or rainbowstride, the only hard part of the run was really the trio. Level 86 when I killed her, currently Level 87. Here is my current setup with 4104 hp and 1959 es:

I generally prefer Kaoms boots compared to rainbowstride since it doesn't interrupt the incinerate charge levels. Currently at 66% block 33% spell block.

Thanks, ths is really helpful. I'm keen to take on Atziri... currently level 79.

Can you provide some more stats like DPS? Armour? Evasion? etc?

I'm surprised you managed to do it just with a Tabula?!

What flasks did you use? Did you have any close encounters? Any tips for the fight????

My tooltip with LMP was roughly 9k (maybe 8.9k?) when I did it (2 lvls later it's 10,183) roughly. My ar/ev hasnt changed which is 599 armor, 697 evasion. 66% block, 33% spell block. When I take out LMP for added chaos damage in my 6th link my single target is 14.6k roughly (these values were lower but not by much when I did it, but leveling gems happened).

Flasks were nothing special, I ended up forgetting to use a fire flask for atziri, but it is arguably probably the easiest of the 3 fights

For vaal just use single target and kill them at around the same time as usual, this fight is pretty much a joke. The trio is really tricky at the start by prioritizing the tittie unique and killing her first, followed by killing the dual striker second (I found if he is the last alive the run is impossible as he insta kills you once he ignites himself, so he HAS to die second). Then the 1v1 vs the cleaver is a joke with a bleed flask. The hardest part is just the beginning and juggling the 3 to kill the tittie first. Atziri is a joke after, didn't even need a fire flask with lockstep.

Did my second deathless run yesterday and replaced my last flask with

since I didn't want to buy one.

This is awesome, thanks.

I'm pretty good with all those stats with exception of DPS. Mine is WAY lower. I'm currently level 80 and doing 5,900 DPS. I only have a 5L though (Belly of the Beast)... but half the DPS?! How'd you get so much DPS? Does a 6th link make that much of a difference?

Did you put in Added Chaos Dmg for single target for all 3 boss stages?

This is my gear:
Editado por útlima vez por brunowa en 25 jul. 2015 18:45:42

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional