Block incin and stuff *Discontinued due to Incinerate nerfs*

"
Ishkabibble escribió:
I too am using this build, currently only lvl 59.

I am in Cruel Act 4 - I have dealt with Piety and have all three parts collected so now I am going into the final boss. (Wish me luck - died 33 times figuring out Act 4 Normal) but now I understand what I'm up against and have had no deaths since.

I am following the build and having a blast, still do not have enough ES, no 5 link yet, waiting to develop enough so I can use Anger along with AA/HOI already in use.

My gear as expected is pretty weak, but with the cross over protection provided in the build, I feel fairly certain once I leave Cruel and work the next 10 levels or so, she will develop into probably the best character to date I have had the pleasure to play, thank you OP

My gear:

I realize all my gear will be replaced, except possibly Cybil's. But maybe that also because I read in an earlier post that +8 life gained on hit by spells is a "MUST". --> Is this correct?

Thanks

Part of what makes this build so solid is that +8 life on spell hit from cybils (that 's the whole reason why you run the codt ball lightning and firestorm. Life Leech replenishes your shield, cybils takes care of your life.

I can't think of any main hand I'd take instead of cybils in this build, so yeah, you are set there.
Great build, just died in Tempest at 79 to boss in Village Ruin map, 71 map because Zana daily. Avoid this boss guys the dog one shot me, with 4.9k life and 1500 ES to soak 30% of the damage, yes, 1 hit. He's really fast it was hard to even react to his leap.

Also lost this belt
a shame cause I could craft another resist on it, insane belt.

I recommend this build to semi-advanced poe players with enough experience to know enemy types, bosses, enemy mods and so on.
Editado por útlima vez por Replays en 24 jul. 2015 14:14:48
Killed Atziri deathless without a rathpiths or rainbowstride, the only hard part of the run was really the trio. Level 86 when I killed her, currently Level 87. Here is my current setup with 4104 hp and 1959 es:

I generally prefer Kaoms boots compared to rainbowstride since it doesn't interrupt the incinerate charge levels. Currently at 66% block 33% spell block.
"
Replays escribió:
Great build, just died in Tempest at 79 to boss in Village Ruin map, 71 map because Zana daily. Avoid this boss guys the dog one shot me, with 4.9k life and 1500 ES to soak 30% of the damage, yes, 1 hit. He's really fast it was hard to even react to his leap.

Also lost this belt
a shame cause I could craft another resist on it, insane belt.

I recommend this build to semi-advanced poe players with enough experience to know enemy types, bosses, enemy mods and so on.

I feel ya man. I died the exact same way at lvl 80. Was in a party with my friend and he was kiting the dog while I killed the archer bird.

I killed the archer and was running back to my friend. Right as he ran past me, I got 1shot charged from off screen.

Most fun I've had with a build in this game. At least I earned the death, rather than going down to lag/DC.

Chat was depressingly quiet for a while after it happened since it was so unexpected haha.

Good times!
I really need help understand gem links setup. I am level 86, following this build since beginning.

- 3L: Cast when Damage Taken Level 3 - Temporal Chains Level 7 - Herald of ice
- 3L: Tempest Shield - Blind - Arctic Armor
- 4L: Cast when Damage Taken Level 1 - Ball Lightning Level 1 - Firestorm/Glacial Cascade Level 1 - GMP
- 4L: Whirling Blades - Fortify - Faster Attacks - Blood Magic
- 4L: Abyssal Cry - Increased AOE - Vaal Haste - Increased Duration
- 5/6L: Incinerate - Spell Echo - Life Leech - Fire Penetration - LMP/Slower Projectiles

But looking at your gear:

We have 2 Vaal Hastes linked to Increased Duration?

We have cast when damage taken linked to Immortal Call Enfeeble(I see that it should be swapped it seems for temporal chains)

And we don't have Blind linked to any gem at all?

I got Rainbowstrides, bought Rathpith few minutes ago, I am ready to set up end game gear, but I can't understand links set up. If someone could post what should we actually use, that would be great. I am quite new to game, so forgive me if I don't understand some more basic stuff. If someone could just post links that should be used, now, not in beta, that would be awesome. I have read through all pages more than 3 times over last 10 days, still learning a lot.
And I would also like to know at what levels should we keep Cast when dmg taken and gems linked to it, if we aren't using Cast when Damage Taken Level 3 - Temporal Chains Level 7 setup
Hi, I would like to know what the requirements are for a reasonable safe atziri try on tempest.
I am lvl 85 with 51 block 37 spellblock, 5.3k hp 2k es and 8k screen dps on incinerate with lmp. Should I go for it or is my spellblock too low?
"
CoolColJ escribió:
Man how are you dealing with reflect?

I ran a map with 13% reflect and with such a high cast speed I was getting hammered, even the CWDT stuff was reflecting damage back to me, I had to spec out of Ghost Reaver, and use Warlords mark, so life leech actually went to my health

Havent found any other way and just dont go all out in big packs, try to only dmg half of them or something, it sucks but thats how it is, the CWDT firestorm etc helps out and ofc ruby flask
-

i like peanutbutter

-
Editado por útlima vez por Tweedk en 24 jul. 2015 23:26:51
Not really a solution for some of you since some don't have a tabula, but what I do is take out fire pen and cancel out anger and herald of ice and put in chaos damage gem for fire pen and do full reflect maps without problems with this build. An alternative solution would probably be to turn off anger and herald of ice and take off fire pen from your links and you should be fine with reflect maps.
"
XGhoul escribió:
Killed Atziri deathless without a rathpiths or rainbowstride, the only hard part of the run was really the trio. Level 86 when I killed her, currently Level 87. Here is my current setup with 4104 hp and 1959 es:

I generally prefer Kaoms boots compared to rainbowstride since it doesn't interrupt the incinerate charge levels. Currently at 66% block 33% spell block.

Thanks, ths is really helpful. I'm keen to take on Atziri... currently level 79.

Can you provide some more stats like DPS? Armour? Evasion? etc?

I'm surprised you managed to do it just with a Tabula?!

What flasks did you use? Did you have any close encounters? Any tips for the fight????
Editado por útlima vez por brunowa en 25 jul. 2015 2:53:30

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional