Block incin and stuff *Discontinued due to Incinerate nerfs*

"
yotmato escribió:
"
Glored escribió:
I never WB enough within packs to lose all ES even when im moving across whole map.
Go and delete your manners, monkey has better.

EDIT: SORRY U DIED TOO

People like you make me regret so fucking hard sharing the build, like you can't even grasp the point when its in front of you, infuriatingly frustrating

[Removed by Support]

4k life, 1800es and never said its good.
Yes i can use blood rage. I doesnt affect ES on EB....
Jesus just stop this hate talk and forget, I promise you i wont engage into discussion with you ever again cuz its pointless.
ING: Glored
Editado por útlima vez por Rachel en 24 jul. 2015 8:09:28

waste of time
Lowest level Hardcore Atziri Kill ~ Level 65 ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyDB6Haa6U8
Level 100 Tempest HC with self-made and most played build of POE 2.0 ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlTUOhqEZ9s
(✿◠‿◠)
Editado por útlima vez por yotmato en 24 jul. 2015 7:40:49
"
Glored escribió:
"
yotmato escribió:
"
Glored escribió:
I never WB enough within packs to lose all ES even when im moving across whole map.
Go and delete your manners, monkey has better.

EDIT: SORRY U DIED TOO

People like you make me regret so fucking hard sharing the build, like you can't even grasp the point when its in front of you, infuriatingly frustrating

[Removed by Support]

4k life, 1800es and never said its good.
Yes i can use blood rage. I doesnt affect ES on EB....
Jesus just stop this hate talk and forget, I promise you i wont engage into discussion with you ever again cuz its pointless.

It doesnt affect ES on EB but it counts towards Life degen, if you are activating blood rage and not degening life, it means you have a pitiful amount of ES, just like I suspected. Again, misleading and faulty information
Lowest level Hardcore Atziri Kill ~ Level 65 ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyDB6Haa6U8
Level 100 Tempest HC with self-made and most played build of POE 2.0 ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlTUOhqEZ9s
(✿◠‿◠)
Editado por útlima vez por Rachel en 24 jul. 2015 8:10:00
Hello yotmato, hello community!

First of all, I would like to thank you yotmato, for that awesome build! It is really a great fun to level and play. Second of all, sorry for the "repost" but I guess my first time asking this following question some pages ago, just simply sunk in the ocean. Currently I'm around level 70 and asking myself which skillgem setup I should make. Because in your current one you don't use temporal chains anymore. But I'm asking myself, what is the better setup? The one with emfeeble etc. or the other one, you desribe a little bit higher in your post.

So what would be your advise, since you may have the most experience with this build?

Thank you in advance and keep it up!
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."
"
Tyrion_Targaryen escribió:

First of all, I would like to thank you yotmato, for that awesome build! It is really a great fun to level and play. Second of all, sorry for the "repost" but I guess my first time asking this following question some pages ago, just simply sunk in the ocean. Currently I'm around level 70 and asking myself which skillgem setup I should make. Because in your current one you don't use temporal chains anymore. But I'm asking myself, what is the better setup? The one with emfeeble etc. or the other one, you desribe a little bit higher in your post.

So what would be your advise, since you may have the most experience with this build?

Temporal chains, during the beta, was buffed by flat 10% at all levels, it was pretty broken, you could have cwdt level 3 - temporal chains level 7 without quality, and together with chill, that was a ~64% slow already, now its 10% less, which is noticeable.

Enfeeble stacks very well with block and a little bit of evasion, the reduced accuracy makes monsters hit you less, and for less damage.
(✿◠‿◠)
"
yotmato escribió:
"
Tyrion_Targaryen escribió:

Temporal chains, during the beta, was buffed by flat 10% at all levels, it was pretty broken, you could have cwdt level 3 - temporal chains level 7 without quality, and together with chill, that was a ~64% slow already, now its 10% less, which is noticeable.

Enfeeble stacks very well with block and a little bit of evasion, the reduced accuracy makes monsters hit you less, and for less damage.

Okay, thanks for the information around temporal chains. That said, I will try out your enfeeble setup and will be reporting back, how I progress.

Thanks again and good luck!
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."
wth?! did Yotmato get suspended for some swear words? wtf is going on? RELEASE YOTMATO, HE WILL GET BULLIED IN PRISON! :((( DONT LET POE MAFIA HAVE ITS WAY!
I too am using this build, currently only lvl 59.

I am in Cruel Act 4 - I have dealt with Piety and have all three parts collected so now I am going into the final boss. (Wish me luck - died 33 times figuring out Act 4 Normal) but now I understand what I'm up against and have had no deaths since.

I am following the build and having a blast, still do not have enough ES, no 5 link yet, waiting to develop enough so I can use Anger along with AA/HOI already in use.

My gear as expected is pretty weak, but with the cross over protection provided in the build, I feel fairly certain once I leave Cruel and work the next 10 levels or so, she will develop into probably the best character to date I have had the pleasure to play, thank you OP

My gear:

I realize all my gear will be replaced, except possibly Cybil's. But maybe that also because I read in an earlier post that +8 life gained on hit by spells is a "MUST". --> Is this correct?

Thanks
For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know.

USMC - Vietnam 1967 - 1968 - 1969
Editado por útlima vez por Ishkabibble en 24 jul. 2015 10:31:43
Oops, I didn't realize that Temp chains had fallen from favor and Enfeeble was the new thing. I'm level 80 and Temp Chains has been working well, but I will definitely give enfeeble a try instead. Thanks for the tip. :)
been releveling with this wand & 4l incinerate+elreon ring, everything is just melting xD

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional