Block incin and stuff *Discontinued due to Incinerate nerfs*

"
Loi escribió:
I have a question regarding the gearing choices.

In regards to lazhwar, what would be the tier list for best corrupted mods? I know that a block%/leech would be very nice, but yesterday I had rolled one that reads '5% of damage taken is gained in mana'. Do you think something like that would be useful? Seems nice but I'm not sure if it's worth keeping/possibly changing the build around a bit or trying for a better corruption.

Edit: To be clear the mod is not meant like anything similar to a MoM effect, just gives you mana equal to 5% of damage taken.

I think % block would be best, and most expensive. A few exalts at least. Spell block would also be great.

Also, for hardcore, don't underestimate "Additional Curse" corruptions. Someone posted earlier in the thread about how CWDT+Enfeeble+Temp chains was working wonders for them.
Editado por útlima vez por Trentemoller en 23 jul. 2015 12:58:26
Hello yotmato, hello community!

First of all, I would like to thank you yotmato, for that awesome build! It is really a great fun to level and play. Currently I'm around level 60 and asking myself which skillgem setup I should make. Because in your current one you don't use temporal chains anymore. But I'm asking myself, what is the better setup? The one with emfeeble etc. or the other one, you desribe a little bit higher in your post.

So what would be your advise, since you may have the most experience with this build?

Thank you in advance and keep it up!
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."
"
jqdfkld escribió:
What do you guys think of The Broken Crown?....

"Socketed Gems are supported by level 20 Cast on Death"

So you can't use socketed gems unless you die? Does that mean you effectivly lose the use of 4 sockets?
"
xhunt3r escribió:
"
Sgravion escribió:
Which is your best way to boost dps (without yewell) in 6l?

Base line is surely Incinerate - LL - Spell Echo - Iron will.

Lmp - faster casting for maps?
Slow proj - faster casting boss?

How many base dps are u sitting at?

Fire Pen instead of Iron Will.

I can confirm that a 20/20 fire penetration is less effective than a 18/20 iron will.

With fire penetration my smaller damage is more efficient and obviously with iron will my greater damage is less efficient.

But.... but.

I tried both configuration and i can kill faster with iron will one.
Perhaps this is since i use a 20/20 flammability curse gem.
"
Sgravion escribió:
"
xhunt3r escribió:
"
Sgravion escribió:
Which is your best way to boost dps (without yewell) in 6l?

Base line is surely Incinerate - LL - Spell Echo - Iron will.

Lmp - faster casting for maps?
Slow proj - faster casting boss?

How many base dps are u sitting at?

Fire Pen instead of Iron Will.

I can confirm that a 20/20 fire penetration is less effective than a 18/20 iron will.

With fire penetration my smaller damage is more efficient and obviously with iron will my greater damage is less efficient.

But.... but.

I tried both configuration and i can kill faster with iron will one.
Perhaps this is since i use a 20/20 flammability curse gem.

Until you do mid-high maps with elemental equilibrium and 50+ fire res on the monsters every 2nd map, then you will run back to fire pen
Lowest level Hardcore Atziri Kill ~ Level 65 ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyDB6Haa6U8
Level 100 Tempest HC with self-made and most played build of POE 2.0 ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlTUOhqEZ9s
(✿◠‿◠)

Found this yesterday. Seems good, but not sure. Is this good to use? If it is any idea what it's worth? I'm in New league not hard core. Nothing on poe.trade like it
"
Until you do mid-high maps with elemental equilibrium and 50+ fire res on the monsters every 2nd map, then you will run back to fire pen

Sry dude i always run 74-77 rare maps.
It is as i said i confirmed Iron will > fire pen...perhaps according to me and my personal configuration of items and jewel.
Cant understand whats the point of using this:
4L: Cast when Damage Taken Level 1 - Ball Lightning Level 1 - Firestorm/Glacial Cascade Level 1 - GMP
"
Dredster1 escribió:
4L: Cast when Damage Taken Level 1 - Ball Lightning Level 1 - Firestorm/Glacial Cascade Level 1 - GMP

Cybi's Paw life gain
"
Violander escribió:
"
Dredster1 escribió:

Cybi's Paw life gain

oh, thank you!

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional