Block incin and stuff *Discontinued due to Incinerate nerfs*

"
brunowa escribió:
snip

Use single target for atziri and vaal, lmp for trio and recharging flasks, also my gems were a lvl 19 spell echo and lmp no quality, the rest were 20% which makes up the damage difference you are seeing.

From the links you posted, you are using gmp which reduces your dps significantly compared to lmp.

Edit: I should also add that the block nodes uou get give you more dps from cibils
Editado por útlima vez por XGhoul en 25 jul. 2015 20:58:52
guys my herald of ice reserve 30% instead of 25% of mana when I put it on +1 of socketed gem helmet. How did that happen?
Editado por útlima vez por guanjian0320 en 25 jul. 2015 22:01:59
Must be some other mana multiplier support gem in the sequence.
#
Editado por útlima vez por Saga1234 en 21 may. 2016 4:25:39
"
brunowa escribió:

This is awesome, thanks.

I'm pretty good with all those stats with exception of DPS. Mine is WAY lower. I'm currently level 80 and doing 5,900 DPS. I only have a 5L though (Belly of the Beast)... but half the DPS?! How'd you get so much DPS? Does a 6th link make that much of a difference?

Did you put in Added Chaos Dmg for single target for all 3 boss stages?

This is my gear:

Try using LMP instead of GMP and Slower proj for boss, 5L is perfectly OK for atziri. I personally use faster proj for the trio wich requier a lot of kitting.
Hey guys, was wondering if anyone knows how viable this build is for uber atziri, i have normal atziri on farm in the warband leagues. just wondering if i can get some incite on what kind of stats i would need for uber if its even possible.

Im currently running a 5 link, raibowstride and stone of lazwhar.
Editado por útlima vez por Aeora en 26 jul. 2015 1:07:30
"
Sgravion escribió:
"
Until you do mid-high maps with elemental equilibrium and 50+ fire res on the monsters every 2nd map, then you will run back to fire pen

Sry dude i always run 74-77 rare maps.
It is as i said i confirmed Iron will > fire pen...perhaps according to me and my personal configuration of items and jewel.

ehm...i've to admit.
I raised to 88 lvl, got +8 extra tree points and i buffed fire and spell dmg.
Now the situation is reversed. with a greater dmg base the efficiency of dmg is more important than a further spell boost.

So for all: fire penetration > iron will.

if have to notice it, at least at higher levels of the build.
Editado por útlima vez por Sgravion en 26 jul. 2015 4:18:41
I'm getting 21k tooltip with atziri flask, rumi's concoction to full the block because i didn't take block nodes, and with 3 frenzy charges from blood rage, and a 6L
5,2k life, 1800 es
By the time I buy a good 6L chest providing survivability I'm thinking about tabula with +1 gems which is cheap and will increase tooltip by 1,5k.

Passives
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwAAAO4EswUtBx4JMwthEFgRLRGWFCAVIBm0Gj4e3yLiKk0snCzpLYMtqC5TL8wy0TWSPC0_J0MxRUdGcUd-R-JJUUmxSshPVlBHWlJfP19qZU1nm2jybqp07XXLeTl673vDfIN-4n_Ggh6DCYNfg8yE2YUyhrOHZYhCjX6P-pMnlS6bXaEvogCkOaiarj6vbK-3sZCzP7QMtfK3Pre2t9a9Nr6Avoq-p768wGbBgsHFxq7K082Y0NDRNtNv18_YvdrB2wvbWeIs5FHqYuvu7w7viPAf8NXyl_k3_go=
In game: gg_wp_easy
SHOP: view-thread/1685674
Editado por útlima vez por COYG en 26 jul. 2015 5:47:53
oops
For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know.

USMC - Vietnam 1967 - 1968 - 1969
Editado por útlima vez por Ishkabibble en 26 jul. 2015 12:15:15
Coyg:

In your post you note 1800 ES - On your gear I see a little less than 650 ES, where is the other 1150 coming from? ??

Some I realize is from the skill tree with the % adds.

I know I am missing something, but truly have no idea.

I sitting at lvl 64 loving the build, but I only have 460 ES forcing me to chug mana pots constantly and yes the drops have sucked for me but time will change that I hope.

I have not replaced one item in the last 15+ levels, but I do realize I am entering the portion of the game where better gear is hiding.

Thanks in advance.
For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know.

USMC - Vietnam 1967 - 1968 - 1969
Editado por útlima vez por Ishkabibble en 26 jul. 2015 12:40:44

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional