Block incin and stuff *Discontinued due to Incinerate nerfs*

Some nice build adjustments. However, if you are in Tempest league I'd highly suggest looking very carefully how some of these softcore people choose to do things. They simply have a different mentality. I do not sacrifice a very small chance to not die for 10% more dps, for example, or more convenience.

1. I would never replace a granite with a Rumi's. A granite is there for extra survivability against those big physical hits. You want that emergency armor. Why even do a high block build when you are going to get block from a Rumi's? There are certain builds that have block as a secondary defense in which a Rumi's is good, but this is not one of them. If you want a high dps Incin spec, there are plenty of others out there. Start with, go to the right for the good shadow/ranger proj stuff, go left for the huge life nodes. There. You have a build that can use a Rumi's more effectively.

2. If you are going to get a secondary stat, I'd get evasion. It is simply very hard to get enough armor for what matters (those big life threatening hits) unless you focus on it. Evasion is not great at lowers levels (or even at higher levels as a primary defense), but at least it does something.

3. If you are HC, there is no reason to go EB/GR/MoM until 70+. Switching in the 50's or early 60's just because you don't like chugging mana pots is bad HC thinking. Hallowed and Divine mana pots are great. I had a Hallowed with 20 extra charges so it had 8 uses. Never ran out of mana and after 55+ and I put Incin in the Tabula for a 6 link with no Elreon jewelry. It is easy to get there and you really shouldn't have that many mana problems. I used 1-2 mana pots with no Elreon Jewelry. I used a Reverb rod and Tabula until like level 72 because lazy and it was still easy and clearing fast and safely. It was then I changed over to all the good stuff. You can switch earlier if your gear is great though.

Summary: Get as much block as you can, stack life, get enough ES for max MoM useage.
"Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference." — Mark Twain
"
Haderach99 escribió:
Summary: Get as much block as you can, stack life, get enough ES for max MoM useage.

What he says... this build shines with good block, lots HP and a decent ES, if you need armour, pop a Granite.

If you want super high DPS, look elswhere in the tree, this build really doesn't need it, you'll have "all the time in the world" to kill your opponent. ;)
is anybody using a coil with this build? I noticed the LVL 95+ min/max section at the bottom of the post and im wondering about it as i near lvl 90. Is it really all that great to use ES/EVA pieces for boots/gloves/helm? how much actual evasion will this be for us? I dont want to drop 6ex on a coil only to find out it isnt really worth it over a good ES chest.
Two quick questions,

As rule of thumb, what should I prioritize on jewels besides block: projectile speed, spell damage, or cast speed? I know that will change somewhat based upon current gear, level, and so forth, but asking in general terms.

I have a +1 curse Stone of Lazhwar, and was wonder what two cures are recommend if I go that route?
I'm not sure what I'm missing but i can't run all 3 auras/heralds (AA/anger/HoI) so I'm only running anger and AA.i have about 24.8% mana available but not 25% to be able to run all 3.

Does anyone know what could be causing this?

Editado por útlima vez por brunowa en 28 jul. 2015 17:40:29
This happened to me once when I accidentally linked in a support gem which caused the mana reserved cost to go up on one of the auras. I think it was IAoE or something...
"
Haderach99 escribió:
1. I would never replace a granite with a Rumi's.

What do you mean???? A Rumi's is still a granite flask with +3000 to armor. Unless your rolling additional armor % on your flasks.

While I agree with your overall theory a Rumi's is a great way to max block before you have actually leveled to spec the points or in this case acquired enough currency to roll the jewels.
Editado por útlima vez por Sn1p3r en 28 jul. 2015 18:13:44
"
Brimba escribió:
Two quick questions,

As rule of thumb, what should I prioritize on jewels besides block: projectile speed, spell damage, or cast speed? I know that will change somewhat based upon current gear, level, and so forth, but asking in general terms.

As silly as it sounds, I stacked res with 1% block and regaled. Just like the idea of not being so gear/aura dependent on res.

"
Brimba escribió:
I have a +1 curse Stone of Lazhwar, and was wonder what two cures are recommend if I go that route?

Temp Chains/Enfeeble seems to be very popular but I've never run two.
"
brunowa escribió:
I'm not sure what I'm missing but i can't run all 3 auras/heralds (AA/anger/HoI) so I'm only running anger and AA.i have about 24.8% mana available but not 25% to be able to run all 3.

Does anyone know what could be causing this?

you probably have a support gem attached to one of your auras....don't see HoI in your gear? if you attach a support gem the mana multiplier affects the amount reserved. Check your HUD and see how much mana each aura is actually reserving.
anybody running lightning coil? no?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional