Block incin and stuff *Discontinued due to Incinerate nerfs*

Hi guys,
I'm leveling up my toon using facebreaker. What is the good level to switch over to this build? When I do switch over, what are the "must have" passive nodes?

Thanks
"
TheHeadsmasher escribió:
Hi guys,
I'm leveling up my toon using facebreaker. What is the good level to switch over to this build? When I do switch over, what are the "must have" passive nodes?

Thanks

You want EB + MoM + GR when you swap to this build. I usually wait till around level 60-65 then get all those 3 keystones on the same level. Around that point I'm ususally like 3k life and 1.5k es
For me personally, this is the best build overall that I have played since first starting poe in 2012.

I have found whirling blades to be our own personal "get out of jail free card", this skill closes the loop on enhancing everything about this build.

One struggle I need to acknowledge is with the Jewel's. Out of my seven Jewels, only one has added shield block so far. I put those Orbs of Alteration in for a name change; I call them Blue Hamburger Patties, why you ask? I have crafted until my fingers turned blue from using them with very little success. I have a gaggle of Regals but just cannot seem to roll the starting stats of life or block. Soon I hope

Currently lvl 88.5 and this young lady has not kissed the ground in a very long time, only the 40% - 60% fire resist maps do I avoid, all others are actually not that difficult.

I followed the build very close, but did not make the 7 skill point run over to Sanctuary - YET', instead have been placing my skill point into the health wheel completing it and will put the next skill point to the right of Warriors Blood and when I hit 90 (1.5 levels from now) I will respec 5 points out of the health wheel as well as the one to the right of Warriors Blood and get Sanctuary.

The extra health has been a plus over the last few levels, but shield block. like whirling blades is so very key. That respec will put me at 59 shield block and if/when I get the other 6 jewels with block I will be a 65 shield block, if/when I get the +4 block on my amy = bingo 67 to block. Hopefully it won't take that long, I have yet to find those jewels for sale in the trade shops.

My gear: 11k dps

I have room for improving my health on my two rings and eventually maybe getting 4 to block on the amy. Other than a 6 socketed chest piece I am very pleased.

To the OP - Well done

For those high fire resist maps I end up just using my lvl 88 cyclone marauder -

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know.

USMC - Vietnam 1967 - 1968 - 1969
Editado por útlima vez por Ishkabibble en 21 sept. 2015 11:46:13
"
PoEDan79 escribió:
"
TheHeadsmasher escribió:
Hi guys,

Thanks

You want EB + MoM + GR when you swap to this build. I usually wait till around level 60-65 then get all those 3 keystones on the same level. Around that point I'm ususally like 3k life and 1.5k es

Dan,
Thank you for replying. Your HC first kill posted on Reddit leads me here, and I have been following your passive very closely.

In case you are bored with standard softcore, don't delete your gear as I can certainly make use of them! :)

Cheers,
Hey, can you please critique my build?

I used my 94 witch and adapted the tree to suit, i find the cannot be interrupted while casting is very helpful combined with the 50% stun reduction from permanent energy shield

Tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMAAO4C4wSzBS0GOQceB6UJMwthDPcRLRQgFSAZtBo-HNwe3x_HIvQqTSt4LJws6S2DLYsuUy_MMtE1kjwtPQ8_J0CgQzFFR0d-SVFJskrITeNPVlBHUWBfP19qZU1nm2jybAttGW6qdO11y3k5eu97w3yDfuJ_xoIQgh6C5INfg8yE2YUyhrOIQoqvjX6PGo_6kBGTJ5UuoS-iAKmVrK-uPq9sr6ezP7Xytz69Nr6Kvqe-vMBmwL_BgsHFxPbGrs2Y0NDRNtNv2L3awdsL37DiLORR6dXqYuvu7BjvDvAf8NXzBvuq_gr-jw==

Gear
Spoiler

I'm not sure what the best links would be for my tempest shield, im thinking about using blood magic on tempest shield and enduring cry so it doesnt interrupt my es recharge which for hard maps can be a bad thing

And my jewels aren't the greatest yet a lot more life is achievable till

sitting at 4.7k life and 2.2k es 63/69 block 20% armour reduction and 17% eva chance

It feels really tanky so far even in - max 40% regen extra damage vulnerability maps i could stand in the middle of 100 mobs doing nothing and not using flasks and still felt super safe and had plenty of time to whirl away when my es was depleted

The corrupted life leech on cybils is a huge help because every lock regenerates my ES which is awesome, once i get a 6 link lightning coil ill get a 4% block lazhwar and then slot in life leech for hard maps and iether faster casting/fire pen/added chaos for normal maps

Overall the dps isnt the best but its actually very good for the fact there is very little points taken to boost damage, the survivability is fantastic!

Thanks
I want to add a second Life on Hit CwDT setup

-> Does the explosion (AOE) of ArcticBreath or Fire Ball procs LgoH ?

I am thinking of using, in addition of the classic CwDT +GMP +BallLightning +ArcticBreath,

this second : CwDT +GMP +FireBall +FreezingPulse

but another solution could be to use CwDT with 4 of the following :

FireStorm (hit multiple times)
Glaciale Cascade (small area but 4 hits)
Shock Nova (hit twice all around)
Cold Snap
Ice Nova
Inc AOE

what pros/cons do you see ? especially againth bosses without adds...

Editado por útlima vez por Hillda en 22 sept. 2015 5:19:37
"
DutchRudder escribió:
Hey, can you please critique my build?

I used my 94 witch and adapted the tree to suit, i find the cannot be interrupted while casting is very helpful combined with the 50% stun reduction from permanent energy shield

Tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMAAO4C4wSzBS0GOQceB6UJMwthDPcRLRQgFSAZtBo-HNwe3x_HIvQqTSt4LJws6S2DLYsuUy_MMtE1kjwtPQ8_J0CgQzFFR0d-SVFJskrITeNPVlBHUWBfP19qZU1nm2jybAttGW6qdO11y3k5eu97w3yDfuJ_xoIQgh6C5INfg8yE2YUyhrOIQoqvjX6PGo_6kBGTJ5UuoS-iAKmVrK-uPq9sr6ezP7Xytz69Nr6Kvqe-vMBmwL_BgsHFxPbGrs2Y0NDRNtNv2L3awdsL37DiLORR6dXqYuvu7BjvDvAf8NXzBvuq_gr-jw==

Gear
Spoiler

I'm not sure what the best links would be for my tempest shield, im thinking about using blood magic on tempest shield and enduring cry so it doesnt interrupt my es recharge which for hard maps can be a bad thing

And my jewels aren't the greatest yet a lot more life is achievable till

sitting at 4.7k life and 2.2k es 63/69 block 20% armour reduction and 17% eva chance

It feels really tanky so far even in - max 40% regen extra damage vulnerability maps i could stand in the middle of 100 mobs doing nothing and not using flasks and still felt super safe and had plenty of time to whirl away when my es was depleted

The corrupted life leech on cybils is a huge help because every lock regenerates my ES which is awesome, once i get a 6 link lightning coil ill get a 4% block lazhwar and then slot in life leech for hard maps and iether faster casting/fire pen/added chaos for normal maps

Overall the dps isnt the best but its actually very good for the fact there is very little points taken to boost damage, the survivability is fantastic!

Thanks

=) I respeced my witch as well. Almost same as your tree. Just went via "Foresight" instead "Practical Application". But then just leveled scion. 6 points it's a lot at the end.
And about gem-links. Seems like you didn't get concept and main idea of this build. I talking about LL gem. No LL= No ES= No MoM. I tried link LL to TS(same as your corruption). It's not work as it's should be. Just try to swap IW in your setup with LL, and fill the difference. "Survivability" you talking about is due to Cybil's + CwDT spell(s). It's not gonna protect you against heavy hits. GL HF.
Hi Guys, only my Idea behind this nice Build from yotmato

I testet this build and dont like the combination Block + Eldritch Battery & Ghost Reaver & Mind Over Matter

So i testet it only with Mind Over Matter. Its Atziri viable!

My Damage Displayed 22414 (*3 for the 3 Stages from Incinerate = 67,2k) (LMP is only 16/20)
If i switch Lesser Multiplyer Projectiles with Slower Projectiles (only Lvl 16/20): 33,7k (*3 = 101k)

3K Life 1380 ES

I like to play like this (ES on Life). I dont know, it's smooth

My Items

Editado por útlima vez por SiegfriedXX en 23 sept. 2015 17:44:41
"
SiegfriedXX escribió:

I testet this build and dont like the combination Block + Eldritch Battery & Ghost Reaver & Mind Over Matter

My Damage Displayed 22414 (*3 for the 3 Stages from Incinerate = 67,2k) (LMP is only 16/20)
If i switch Lesser Multiplyer Projectiles with Slower Projectiles (only Lvl 16/20): 33,7k (*3 = 101k)

3K Life 1380 ES

My Items

MoM doesn't do anything when you have ES on life... might aswell take out mom... theres literally zero advantage to what you're doing

Build owner hit 100 in Tempest recently, he posted a video with the character, just copy him
Editado por útlima vez por romme en 23 sept. 2015 22:57:59
"
romme escribió:
"
SiegfriedXX escribió:

3K Life 1380 ES

My Items

MoM doesn't do anything when you have ES on life... might aswell take out mom... theres literally zero advantage to what you're doing

Build owner hit 100 in Tempest recently, he posted a video with the character, just copy him

Uh... MoM does work with ES on life...

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional