Block incin and stuff *Discontinued due to Incinerate nerfs*

If you're taking ES damage, MOM will do nothing, only damage to life is redirected to Mana. Otherwise CI/MoM would be a thing, which is currently not the case.
Yes, it's takes MANA before life. How much mana did you got? Unreserved?

Build is solid like it's should be. What's a point in your "improvements"? Only things you can play with- it's one 3-link/sockets and one 4-link/sockets setup. Whatever suits you. Your preferable Curse self-cast or CoH or CwDT. TS selfcast or CwDT. Golem or totem. Warcry or no.
Thx guys for your feedback, everyone is welcome.
Its only a option to play that nice build on a different perspective.

I don't need much mana, thats why i don't NEED to go on ES protect mana. So i test both and for me this is my funniest option. I only want to share it, if someone is interested.

Guys, what is your damage with that build? I think, I can reach 25-28k with LMP.

PS: My Mana: 629 (if i play with level 4 enlight, its enough. Level 2 to cast incinerate)
Editado por útlima vez por SiegfriedXX en 24 sept. 2015 12:11:10
"
SiegfriedXX escribió:
Thx guys for your feedback, everyone is welcome.
Its only a option to play that nice build on a different perspective.

I don't need much mana, thats why i don't NEED to go on ES protect mana. So i test both and for me this is my funniest option. I only want to share it, if someone is interested.

Guys, what is your damage with that build? I think, I can reach 25-28k with LMP.

PS: My Mana: 629 (if i play with level 4 enlight, its enough. Level 2 to cast incinerate)

Well. We need EB to make use of MoM. You can't use MoM because after auras you have no mana literally. Due to MoM we have 7k "life". Compare it with yours 3k. Consider, most of time you'll have no ES in fight(You have no source to restore it- no ZO/GR/Aegis).
And finally. This build was made to play "safely". We sit at 12-15k tooltip LMP dps, depends on jewels. Add fire penetration(not shown in tooltip). And add flammability curse, atziri's promise, vaal lightning trap, flame golem if you want some boost. More than enough to clear all content.
"
oldgood escribió:

Well. We need EB to make use of MoM. You can't use MoM because after auras you have no mana literally. Due to MoM we have 7k "life". Compare it with yours 3k. Consider, most of time you'll have no ES in fight(You have no source to restore it- no ZO/GR/Aegis).
And finally. This build was made to play "safely". We sit at 12-15k tooltip LMP dps, depends on jewels. Add fire penetration(not shown in tooltip). And add flammability curse, atziri's promise, vaal lightning trap, flame golem if you want some boost. More than enough to clear all content.

I know. But it feels slow for me you only need to accept that this is my opinion.

I will try to explain my opinion in other words. (its hard for me in a other language.. so sorry for my english)

theory and practice are two things.

Life without es feels to directly if someone hit. Sure, 30% goes to mana->ES on mana..

On my version there is first ES, (if someone hit me on max block, so ES is near every-time full) and if this is gone, rest of damage goes to life + mana. So 3k Life looks low, but is totally accepted to kill atziri. If incinerate takes more then 50 mana, ok MoM is the choice, and if i plan to kill uber atziri.. .. but atm, i like it without it. Thx for accepted it.
"
SiegfriedXX escribió:
you only need to accept that this is my opinion.

Accepted. =)
Useless theory basics (of course you know it)
1.Energy shield will automatically begin to recharge if the character does not take any damage for 2 seconds. Energy shield will stop recharging when character takes damage.
-You have only this "natural" way to restore your ES. Read my previous post. It's just not gonna happens "ES is near every-time full". Only if you run away to restore it.

2.When hit, 30% of the damage that would be inflicted on the character's life is deducted from mana instead. If the character has insufficient mana, then the remainder of the damage will be taken from life.
-You have about 70-80 mana left unreserved after your 2 auras? That's all your benefit from MoM. 3080 "life". Much difference compared to 3000? Worth 4(or even 6) points invested?
GL HF
Hi, can anyone tell me the recent gem links for this build?

I just checked his profile and he has something like this:

6L: incinerate + lesser multiple projectiles + spell echo + fire penetration + life leech + faster casting/faster projectiles
4L: lv4 ball lightning + lv4 arctic breath + lv1 cast when damage taken + greater multiple projectiles
4L: tempest shield + blind + enfeeble + blood magic
4L: whirling blades + faster attacks + fortify + blood magic
3L: anger + herald of ice + arctic armour
3L: lv16 cast when damage taken + lv17 immortal call + enduring cry
(optional) vaal discipline + vaal haste

Is that right? Any recommendations? Is Tempest shield + blind that worth? Don't you think the CWDT IC EC needs Increased duration? Any advices? Want to play this build again for 1 month league.
"
uit escribió:

6L: incinerate + lesser multiple projectiles + spell echo + fire penetration + life leech + faster casting/faster projectiles
4L: lv4 ball lightning + lv4 arctic breath + lv1 cast when damage taken + greater multiple projectiles

Is that right? Any recommendations? Is Tempest shield + blind that worth? Don't you think the CWDT IC EC needs Increased duration? Any advices? Want to play this build again for 1 month league.

You don't need blood magic in your whirling blades setup so just a 3L is fine.

Personally I find the best way to apply curses is with tempest shield curse on hit. This way curses usually apply before you take damage (versus CwDT setup) and you can also use a 20/20 curse which is a huge benefit over say a level 8 curse with cwdt. Not to mention quality on Curse on Hit gem is 10% curse effect.
The links: Tempest shield - curse on hit - chain - curse (enfeeble for defense or ele weak/flammability for more damage)
Blind on Tempest shield really doesn't do much as it has a 10% chance to proc when you block (67% chance) so thats a 6.7% chance to apply blind when you are hit (which doesn't count if you evade it).

Vaal haste linked to increased duration is amazing for mapping and I highly recommend it.

Those auras are perfect until you want to do really hard content (79+ maps). For that level of difficulty the Grace + Arctic Armour + Purity of Lightning (if you're using a lightning coil, which you should be for tier 1 maps) setup is far superior. Note you need a level 4 enlighten or level 3 enlighten with one 4% reduced mana reserved node (up by CI).

The Cast when damage taken setup is pretty unnecessary if you have all the above defenses and is pretty lackluster if you're not using enduring cry to maintain charges. Personally I don't use CwDT immortal call because I can't be bothered to keep endurance charges up and would rather use a better warcry such as Rallying cry for damage boost or Abyssal cry.

Check out my character (UberDanForRealThisTime L96 Scion - Standard) if you want to see what I think is the most optimal setup for this build. Although I don't have Vaal haste in because I only run uber on that character now so I need 3 reds on my shield. 1G 2R would be optimal colours in your shield for Vaal haste - inc duration - decoy totem/Rallying cry for mapping.
Editado por útlima vez por PoEDan79 en 25 sept. 2015 5:29:04
"
uit escribió:

If you sure you will get globe and 6-link LC in month league only.
6L: incinerate + lesser multiple projectiles + spell echo + fire penetration + life leech + faster casting/faster projectiles - FC for sure
4L: lv4 ball lightning + lv4 arctic breath + lv1 cast when damage taken + greater multiple projectiles- correct
4L: whirling blades + faster attacks + fortify + blood magic- take off BM, and move it to 3L
3L: anger + herald of ice + arctic armour- move to 4L, place enlighten/grace(haste)/PoL/AA
4L: tempest shield + blind + enfeeble + blood magic- no point to have BM here. CoH for high lvl curse/CwDT if you ok with low lvl curse for some reason/whateveryouwant if you like to selfcast. Blind helps a bit. Chain if you want curse more mobs. Anything else. My setup TS/CoH/enfeeble(flammability)/Blind(Chain)
3L: lv16 cast when damage taken + lv17 immortal call + enduring cry- up to you. Depends on your playstyle. Warcry/Devouring totem/Inc duration. Golem. Vaal Haste. Vaal lightning trap. Portal=). I use CwDT20/Chaos Golem20/Rallying Cry
Editado por útlima vez por oldgood en 25 sept. 2015 6:38:31
"
PoEDan79 escribió:
You don't need blood magic in your whirling blades setup so just a 3L is fine.

Personally I find the best way to apply curses is with tempest shield curse on hit. This way curses usually apply before you take damage (versus CwDT setup) and you can also use a 20/20 curse which is a huge benefit over say a level 8 curse with cwdt. Not to mention quality on Curse on Hit gem is 10% curse effect.
The links: Tempest shield - curse on hit - chain - curse (enfeeble for defense or ele weak/flammability for more damage)
Blind on Tempest shield really doesn't do much as it has a 10% chance to proc when you block (67% chance) so thats a 6.7% chance to apply blind when you are hit (which doesn't count if you evade it).

Vaal haste linked to increased duration is amazing for mapping and I highly recommend it.

Those auras are perfect until you want to do really hard content (79+ maps). For that level of difficulty the Grace + Arctic Armour + Purity of Lightning (if you're using a lightning coil, which you should be for tier 1 maps) setup is far superior. Note you need a level 4 enlighten or level 3 enlighten with one 4% reduced mana reserved node (up by CI).

The Cast when damage taken setup is pretty unnecessary if you have all the above defenses and is pretty lackluster if you're not using enduring cry to maintain charges. Personally I don't use CwDT immortal call because I can't be bothered to keep endurance charges up and would rather use a better warcry such as Rallying cry for damage boost or Abyssal cry.

Check out my character (UberDanForRealThisTime L96 Scion - Standard) if you want to see what I think is the most optimal setup for this build. Although I don't have Vaal haste in because I only run uber on that character now so I need 3 reds on my shield. 1G 2R would be optimal colours in your shield for Vaal haste - inc duration - decoy totem/Rallying cry for mapping.

Many thanks. I don't think I can get a 6L Lightning Coil that easily, sadly. So what you are telling me is I should get rid of CWDT + IC and get Rallying/Abyssal + Decoy? Seems cool.
Editado por útlima vez por uit en 25 sept. 2015 6:47:56

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional